Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I know I've probably said this way too many times, but god I missed these! :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Fiona blogging, take 53.

• (Cuz I have just finished Ep.1, I am intentionally avoiding ANY spoilers on this thread. I'm reading none of the comments until I have finished Ep.3)

I have an inkling towards pairing Rhys with Fiona, but it's mainly cuz I would prefer him to get with her over Sasha. Sasha just doesn't strike me as a 'romance option' for Rhys, maybe it's cuz she is too 'opposite' to him or something like that... :/

Plus Fiona is HOT! XD

But I haven't made a decision yet, so I will wait until finishing Ep.3 before I make it official as to whether I am Rhysha or Rhyiona!

• I'm glad people like these. :D

I know I've probably said this way too many times, but god I missed these!

• Plus Fiona is HOT! XD

Alt text

HazzatheMan posted: »

(Cuz I have just finished Ep.1, I am intentionally avoiding ANY spoilers on this thread. I'm reading none of the comments until I have finis

• If you decide to be a Rhyiona shipper then you're welcome here.

I agree btw , Fiona is so sexy , Rhys better grab dat booty.

(Cuz I have just finished Ep.1, I am intentionally avoiding ANY spoilers on this thread. I'm reading none of the comments until I have finis

• Well then, we await your return! :)

• I know I do! :)

I'm glad people like these.

• Here you go. You owe us. I owe you one.
    My 2nd Reaction

bembiann posted: »

Done! Still thinking of them like of the most harmonious couple in the game.

• bembiann posted: »

• Now we have three Rhyiona fan arts? Bembiann, you are just amazing! And I have to say I absolutely love your realistic art style! <3

• Brawl posted: »

If you decide to be a Rhyiona shipper then you're welcome here. I agree btw , Fiona is so sexy , Rhys better grab dat booty.

• THATS SO BEAUTIFUL ....my feels
    Alt text

• The Rhack shippers are for you Julie. :P

XDJulieXD posted: »

Uhhh well, it's kinda impossible when the other is, you know, dead...

• I can't stop singing praises of your great art work. :D

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

• I haven't decided yet, it's too early for ME to even consider a Rhyiona ship cuz the two have like no interactions with each other in Ep.1 :/

Also... I REALLY hope that Fiona and Vaughn doesn't become a thing! >:(

Brawl posted: »

If you decide to be a Rhyiona shipper then you're welcome here. I agree btw , Fiona is so sexy , Rhys better grab dat booty.

• Take your time, you're already leaning towards the right choice ;) Also - does anyone else feel that it's a little weird how everyone seems to be making a fuss about Sasha when Fiona is at least equally (if not a lot more so, imo) as hot? Like, I feel like Fiona's attractiveness is under-rated by every single character - she's beautiful for Christ sake!

• I know, like on the newest season finale when Carol was all, 'We shouldn't tell her.' But then Rick went and told her anyways because he trusts her. And she's already a mother figure to Carl. Why won't they be together? ;-;

I actually ship that as well, I shipped it because I like the fact they understand each other so well -like in s3-

• edited July 2015

I hope I get back to it soon, I put off playing it and GOT for a while...

Actually, I need to play GOT at some point! :O

Well then, we await your return!

• I've also been salty about this for a while.

Fiona's like the best looking character Telltale has made imo. ;-;

Take your time, you're already leaning towards the right choice Also - does anyone else feel that it's a little weird how everyone seems to

• Take your time to decide, there's no reason to rush into something. :)

I hope I get back to it soon, I put off playing it and GOT for a while... Actually, I need to play GOT at some point! :O

• Tell that to @armis37 :P Dude has been nagging me for months now!! XD

Take your time to decide, there's no reason to rush into something.

• Definitely agree - seeing her progression to bad-assery in ep3 made me question my sexuality. Fiona is really hot in ep3 ;)

I've also been salty about this for a while. Fiona's like the best looking character Telltale has made imo. ;-;

• She's always been. :P She just got more attention this episode.

Definitely agree - seeing her progression to bad-assery in ep3 made me question my sexuality. Fiona is really hot in ep3

• I know right?! i always questioned this in previous episodes.

I think Handsome Jack is the only one with a decent set of eyes in this world, and they're holograms.

Take your time, you're already leaning towards the right choice Also - does anyone else feel that it's a little weird how everyone seems to

• Well he is a Rhysha! ;)

Tell that to @armis37 :P Dude has been nagging me for months now!! XD

• OH MY GOD :O

Yet again you made me speechless.

If you keep this up you're going to end up making me chnage my desktop background every week or so XD

• Touchgoal!

Definitely agree - seeing her progression to bad-assery in ep3 made me question my sexuality. Fiona is really hot in ep3

• Is that supposed to mean something? xD

Well he is a Rhysha!

• Eleana from GoT begs your pardon... ;)

I've also been salty about this for a while. Fiona's like the best looking character Telltale has made imo. ;-;

• not even close to fiona imo

armis37 posted: »

Eleana from GoT begs your pardon...

• To be honest , I don't find Sasha attractive , not even cute.

But Fiona...That woman is too hot without make up to even exist.

• Eleana is second place for me.

Fiona master race. ;P

Eleana from GoT begs your pardon...

• J-just teasing! Isn't that what people do when their on... opposite ships? please don't kill me oh my god.

Is that supposed to mean something? xD

• No denying Fiona is pretty hot, but I wouldn't say she's very exceptional...

Put those stakes and torches away, guys. Please?

Eleana is second place for me. Fiona master race. ;P

• To be fair Fiona does look like she wears eye-shadow and lipstick while Sasha doesn't wear any make-up at all - but I agree totally.

Brawl posted: »

To be honest , I don't find Sasha attractive , not even cute. But Fiona...That woman is too hot without make up to even exist.

• Alt text

Second time in the last hour I use this gif xD

J-just teasing! Isn't that what people do when their on... opposite ships? please don't kill me oh my god.

• Alt text

No denying Fiona is pretty hot, but I wouldn't say she's very exceptional... Put those stakes and torches away, guys. Please?

• Yeah I know that which is kinda weird considering that her face was dirty from all the action and she still looks like she wears make up.So I'm assuming that those eyes and lips are natural lol.

To be fair Fiona does look like she wears eye-shadow and lipstick while Sasha doesn't wear any make-up at all - but I agree totally.

• I have just what you currently need...

Alt text

• Whew! I did not want to start a war. :)

Keep the peace!

Second time in the last hour I use this gif xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.