Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I am an undercover undercover nurse thank you.

But whoops what do I hear? my grammy's calling in the distance, must be her lung hurting again.

(tho seriously my mom yelling at me to get ready to leave :p)

Watching the drama unfold like

• Alt text

armis37 posted: »

But it's supposed to be spooky!

• The other one was hilarious lmao

Brawl posted: »

This will probably take more than 4 hours tho , I wanna make it longer and better edited than the last one.Also I hope this one is funny

• wolf wolf i feel bad for you being so brainwashed of all these lies

ABigBadWolf posted: »

ur made of LIES

• LOOK AT THIS NURSE EXCUSING HIMSELF

I WONDER HOW MANY OF HIS PATIENTS ARE DYING

(bye :P)

Quiff posted: »

I am an undercover undercover nurse thank you. But whoops what do I hear? my grammy's calling in the distance, must be her lung hurting again. (tho seriously my mom yelling at me to get ready to leave )

• lies like YOURSELF

Quiff posted: »

wolf wolf i feel bad for you being so brainwashed of all these lies

• (Unable to Translate)

buntingsir posted: »

Hey guys! I've been working on something lately and I kinda like what I'm getting out of it (for now anyway), so I wanted to show, a tiny teaser if you'd like. There's still a lot of work to do, so I'll just continue, hehe.

• edited July 2015

Rhys and Fiona's Luxury House Part 1
    Alt text

Sleeping Honeymoons
    Alt text

I never know it has a studio!
    Alt text

Arcade Time! w Me!
    Alt text

Gortys' Room.
    Alt text

Workout Time!
    Alt text

Everyone's fighting instead of enjoying the movie. feat. @ABigBadWolf, Me (Left), and my uncle scolding me!
    Alt text

• This is so cute. :D I like how Rhys and Fiona don't give a crap that everyone's fighting.

Rhys and Fiona's Luxury House Part 1 Sleeping Honeymoons I never know it has a studio! Arcade Time! w Me! Gortys' Room.

• Yep. Exactly where Doo says. Thanks for the help. ;p

End of episode one, before they discover the gortys cores Don't they look perfect together?

• Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Hey guys! I've been working on something lately and I kinda like what I'm getting out of it (for now anyway), so I wanted to show, a tiny teaser if you'd like. There's still a lot of work to do, so I'll just continue, hehe.

• I was wondering have you tried using source filmmaker? its a little harder to use but imo it does have better lighting options and easier to pose if you know what you are doing.

Your guitar picture reminds me of my older fanart i did :D

Alt text

Rhys and Fiona's Luxury House Part 1 Sleeping Honeymoons I never know it has a studio! Arcade Time! w Me! Gortys' Room.

• Hey... I'm not a Rhack fan, maybe their friendship, but nothing more. Still, Hook x Swan FTW

The Rhack shippers are for you Julie. :P

• It was inspired.
    About the SFM... Too hard to control.

I was wondering have you tried using source filmmaker? its a little harder to use but imo it does have better lighting options and easier to pose if you know what you are doing. Your guitar picture reminds me of my older fanart i did

• edited July 2015

Since there was argument about Fiona The Sexest Woman in the World that she won't be so sexe without make up.

SHE IS.

EAT IT.

Alt text

Alt text

• Praise the queen. <3

Since there was argument about Fiona The Sexest Woman in the World that she won't be so sexe without make up. SHE IS. EAT IT.

• she still be sexy a f tho

Since there was argument about Fiona The Sexest Woman in the World that she won't be so sexe without make up. SHE IS. EAT IT.

• ...how about... more spooky?

• honestly fiona would stay fab even with her face covered in mud

• any kind of spooky is good spooky

armis37 posted: »

...how about... more spooky?

• Good afternoon my rhyiona fellas.

• Hey there, how are you? :)

TheCatWolf posted: »

Good afternoon my rhyiona fellas.

• You are welcome ;)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Yep. Exactly where Doo says. Thanks for the help. ;p

• Working hard on the spodermen comics guys

Little sneak peek : ABigBadWolf makes a cameo ;p

• I'M FAMOUS B)

Brawl posted: »

Working hard on the spodermen comics guys Little sneak peek : ABigBadWolf makes a cameo ;p

• I'm fine Wolfy, thanks. What about you? Did you sleep better last night?

Hey there, how are you?

• Yes, actually, thank you. :D I took some advice and stopped watching horror film scenes right before bed and bingo, it worked.

I'm fine Wolfy, thanks. What about you? Did you sleep better last night?

• Actually, I like to watch horror movies before sleeping too. Why do they start when I'm going to bed? ;_;

But that's good to hear! I must say I slept very well too. :P

Yes, actually, thank you. I took some advice and stopped watching horror film scenes right before bed and bingo, it worked.

• (?) Hellie loves this song!

Dchar234 posted: »

I found the official Rhyona song Official Rhyona Song

• I actually just watch online so I could do what whenever... the setting is just perfect at night. ;-;

That's good, at least no nightmares for you either. :P

Actually, I like to watch horror movies before sleeping too. Why do they start when I'm going to bed? ;_; But that's good to hear! I must say I slept very well too. :P

• edited July 2015

I just had a heart attack. :3 I will die happy with your Rhyiona fan art.

Edit: Why is this marked as a spoiler

bembiann posted: »

Done! Still thinking of them like of the most harmonious couple in the game.

• So are we getting that kiss back or nay?

• damn, girl! you look fine!

• OH MY GOD

Alt text

bembiann posted: »

Done! Still thinking of them like of the most harmonious couple in the game.

• edited July 2015

They took out the kiss... ;-;

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

So are we getting that kiss back or nay?

• Alt text

• Pray for giving our kiss back

• I think Rhyiona is empowering us. If you look back at the art work, stories and other stuff at the beginning and compare it to now, we all become more creative and skilled to spread Rhyiona.

• wtf thats cool

• We also have a lot more people working so that probably helps.

I think Rhyiona is empowering us. If you look back at the art work, stories and other stuff at the beginning and compare it to now, we all become more creative and skilled to spread Rhyiona.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.