Tyrion vs Cersei

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

No really, Tyrion and Cersei fight:

https://youtu.be/x5A9rdSuSnc

Comments

• A scene for the gods. These eyes, though... And I feel, that Jaime should've been there at the end instead of the horse. But there is no GoT model for him, so it's as good, as we are going to get. Which is still pretty awesome.

• Nah, Jaime's the real Valonqar.

• edited July 2015

Those demonic eyes... but yeah, storywise it would have made sense for Jamie to be there, too bad its unlikely we'll be seeing him in the game.

Krapinka posted: »

A scene for the gods. These eyes, though... And I feel, that Jaime should've been there at the end instead of the horse. But there is no GoT model for him, so it's as good, as we are going to get. Which is still pretty awesome.

• edited July 2015

LOOOOOOOOOL I didnt laugh so good in a long time.

This is how Dream of Spring should end.

• If only... though Tyrion probably isn't the valonqar of the prophecy (and Margery probably isn't the 'other more beautiful' woman to overtake Cersei).

LOOOOOOOOOL I didnt laugh so good in a long time. This is how Dream of Spring should end.

• edited July 2015

I dont know, facts pretty much point at Tyrion.

Harian96 posted: »

If only... though Tyrion probably isn't the valonqar of the prophecy (and Margery probably isn't the 'other more beautiful' woman to overtake Cersei).

• Tyrion is mostly likely a red herring, Martin is just too good of a writer to make it this obvious - I wouldn't be surprised if the other woman is actually Brienne 'the Beauty' and if the Valonqar is Jamie or Stannis for that matter (he's Cersei's little brother IN-LAW, he is at least the younger brother of Robert, and the way he briefly strangled Melasandra at the end of S2 may have been a foreshadowing of him strangling Cersei).

I dont know, facts pretty much point at Tyrion.

• I dont know Brienne and Jamie would be little bit dissapointing, Stannis is most like dead (there is still hope until we see the body). If it wont be Tyrion then I hope for Clagenebowl to happen.

Harian96 posted: »

Tyrion is mostly likely a red herring, Martin is just too good of a writer to make it this obvious - I wouldn't be surprised if the other wo

• That google translator voice though. xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.