Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Goodnight everyone! :D

• (?) Chewbacca will remember that.

I still don't like/trust Jack. He may be misunderstood sometimes but, to be honest I just can't trust him. I think he is kinda evil. But.. idk. xD

• Have sweet Rhyiona dream <3

Goodnight everyone!

• Jesus freaking christ! I finally got to play ep. 3! I come back to see 7000 freaking pages!! Sorry for swearing...

Alt text

• 7000 pages? Cody I think you've gone crazy.

Cody_nara posted: »

Jesus freaking christ! I finally got to play ep. 3! I come back to see 7000 freaking pages!! Sorry for swearing...

• If I find a way to not make it happen, I will. Sorry but I might be the only one that hates them together. I will ruin the romance if I can. (and no I am not a troll).

• Lmao this is what you get for trusting Jack XD
    at 13:08

• I think you're a little off there. Did you mean 7000 comments?

Cody_nara posted: »

Jesus freaking christ! I finally got to play ep. 3! I come back to see 7000 freaking pages!! Sorry for swearing...

• Oh my God. XD Glad I trusted Fiona.

Lmao this is what you get for trusting Jack XD at 13:08

• Well, it happened, so the ship is still sailing. It's like Lily/James from Harry Potter. They're both dead, but it happened, so the ship is still kinda sailing...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Oh, yes, sure, I'm aware CarLee was probably going to be canon if you saved her -- I just mean that now that they're both dead the ship is kinda sunk. :P I mean, I guess it's half canon but nothing's gonna come out of that.

• Alt text

Can anyone see it?

• Nope

Can anyone see it?

• How you doing fellas? Just thought I'd stop by and say hello, since my thread is asleep :(

• edited July 2015

I think this thread is asleep too well IDK but am the only one here )=

armis37 posted: »

How you doing fellas? Just thought I'd stop by and say hello, since my thread is asleep

• This is so nice <3 Thou I'd rather still trust Jack, you know "Keep you friends close, and your enemies closer"

thank you wolfy for encouraging me disclaimer: this fic has pretty dang dark themes * a question before you start reading: how the

• Alt text

Flirty Vaughn at 1:55. I don't know why people do it, but yaa lmao. https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=115&v=L-M72JXptu4

• edited July 2015

It's almost 4 AM here

I really have no idea why I'm not sleeping yet, I'm staying up watching a Wind Waker HD speedrun :P

How you doing fellas? Just thought I'd stop by and say hello, since my thread is asleep

• ive been completing my contracts. both finished in an hour. now i have to wait a week for new ones. great work VALVe

• Dude... how are you still alive?

Green613 posted: »

It's almost 4 AM here I really have no idea why I'm not sleeping yet, I'm staying up watching a Wind Waker HD speedrun :P

• Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11!!!!11!!!!!!!!

Brawl posted: »

Welcome to Spider-Man comic : The Sequel! WARNING WARNING : This contains strong languague and whores , +18 please Have a good one , e

• Mornin' everyone! Is Rhyiona confir.. never mind.. I think I know the answer. Hurry up TT!
    gosh! I've catched a fucking cold, ouside are 33°C and I've catched a fucking cold. luckily there is Rhyioina to cheer me up

• I mean I'm kinda tired right now, but before I've stayed up longer, a few times I even went through the whole night without sleeping and then just said "fuck it" and waited till the next night to sleep.

Moral of the story is that sleeping is boring.

Dude... how are you still alive?

• OMG WOLF YOU SPAMMER! YOU SHOULD GET A BAN!

excuse me?

• I'm not the only one from England? :0

I'm from the land of tea and bad weather. ;-;

• I know that feeling bro hugs kruzii hurry the #### up telltale!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get better soon BRO.

BRO Fist<3

Kruzii posted: »

Mornin' everyone! Is Rhyiona confir.. never mind.. I think I know the answer. Hurry up TT! gosh! I've catched a fucking cold, ouside are 33°C and I've catched a fucking cold. luckily there is Rhyioina to cheer me up

• But is dreaming boring too?

I mean I'm kinda tired right now, but before I've stayed up longer, a few times I even went through the whole night without sleeping and the

• Reminder RHYIONA IS LOVE RHYIONA IS LIFE #NEVER FORGET<3

I know that feeling bro hugs kruzii hurry the #### up telltale!!!!!!!!! Hope you get better soon BRO. BRO Fist<3

• thank you bro <3

BRO Fist <3

Alt text

I know that feeling bro hugs kruzii hurry the #### up telltale!!!!!!!!! Hope you get better soon BRO. BRO Fist<3

• For some reason I don't experience dreams, or I just forget them when I wake up (which is what I heard actually happens.) It's weird, I have so few experiences of dreaming :P

But is dreaming boring too?

• Really? That's a shame. Dreams are fun. Except nightmares, fuck that.

For some reason I don't experience dreams, or I just forget them when I wake up (which is what I heard actually happens.) It's weird, I have so few experiences of dreaming :P

• No problem BRO I got your back BRO C=

BRO FIST <3

thank you bro BRO Fist

• then why are you here for?

If I find a way to not make it happen, I will. Sorry but I might be the only one that hates them together. I will ruin the romance if I can. (and no I am not a troll).

• (?) Chewbacca always gots your back 24/7 <3

No problem BRO I got your back BRO C= BRO FIST

• (?) Kruzii will remeber that <3

(?) Chewbacca always gots your back 24/7

• edited July 2015

(?) Chewbacca will remember you remembering that C=

BRO FIST <3

(?) Kruzii will remeber that

• So in the making of the idea > "Tales from the frozen borderlands" me and @ABigBadWolf rewrote "Let it go". So I present to you "It's confirmed" as performed by Sasha (50% is for her, 50% is for the ship)

Here's an instrumental if you wanna sing along lol

Frozen

The dust blows hard on Pandora tonight

Not a safe place to be seen.

A planet of isolation

And it looks like I'll be killed

The wind is howling like those skags I killed last night

Couldn't keep it in,

Rhyiona knows I've tried

Don't let them in, don't let them see

Be the good fan you always have to be

Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know

Well, now they know

It's confirmed,It's confirmed

Can't hold it back anymore

It's confirmed, It's confirmed

Turn away and party mooore

I don't care what they're going to say

Let Rhyiona rage on

The hate never bothered me anyway

It’s funny how some killing

Makes everything seem small

And the man that once controlled me

Can’t get to me, he’s dead!!

It’s time to see what I can do

To test the weapons and break through

No right, no wrong, no rules for me,I’m free!

I am one with the ship’s 69

You’ll forever see me cry

Here I stand

And here I’ll stay

Let Rhyiona rage on

My bullets flurry through the air into the skags

My grenades spiraling in frozen fractals all around

And one skag crystalizes like an icy blast

I’m never giving up, episode 3’s in the past

And I’ll rise like the rage of fans

The perfect chance is close

Here I stand

In the light of hope

Let Rhyiona rage on

The hate never bothered me anyway

• It's confirmed,It's confirmed

Can't hold it back anymore

Turn away and party mooore

Freaking sang it in my head while reading.

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

So in the making of the idea > "Tales from the frozen borderlands" me and @ABigBadWolf rewrote "Let it go". So I present to you "It's con

• Amazing, beautiful, wonderful, amazing work julie <3 10/10 (?) Awesome...

XDJulieXD posted: »

So in the making of the idea > "Tales from the frozen borderlands" me and @ABigBadWolf rewrote "Let it go". So I present to you "It's con

• To express their opinion?

xfuriouss posted: »

then why are you here for?

• i sing it out loud XD

It's confirmed,It's confirmed Can't hold it back anymore It's confirmed, It's confirmed Turn away and party mooore Freaking sang it in my head while reading.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.