Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• this made my day.

XDJulieXD posted: »

So in the making of the idea > "Tales from the frozen borderlands" me and @ABigBadWolf rewrote "Let it go". So I present to you "It's con

• This... is awesome! The new lyrics fit so well.

The wind is howling like those skags I killed last night

Favourite line <3

I sang it in my head (would have sung it out loud but my mother is in the other room and I don't want to seem more weird than she already thinks I am ;))

So in the making of the idea > "Tales from the frozen borderlands" me and @ABigBadWolf rewrote "Let it go". So I present to you "It's con

• Can someone sing here? we need someone from this thread to sing this!

• Lmfao Telltale posted the Minecraft story trailer on their channel.One of the shittiest games I've ever seen my life.Please don't watch it , it's trash.

• I personally thought it looked dank :P

Brawl posted: »

Lmfao Telltale posted the Minecraft story trailer on their channel.One of the shittiest games I've ever seen my life.Please don't watch it , it's trash.

• Are you kidding ?

I knew it was dumb since I saw that you can make an Iron sword with stone lol

Green613 posted: »

I personally thought it looked dank :P

• I will ruin the romance if I can.

that's kinda rude way to express an opinion, don't you think?

To express their opinion?

• NAH I AINT KIDDING

ARE YOU CHALLENGING MINE OF ALL PEOPLES JUDGEMENT!??!?!?

Are you kidding ? I knew it was dumb since I saw that you can make an Iron sword with stone lol

• Yeah I'm so uninterested in this but it can still be good..

Lmfao Telltale posted the Minecraft story trailer on their channel.One of the shittiest games I've ever seen my life.Please don't watch it , it's trash.

• M8 WAIT BEFORE YOU SLIT MY THORAT YOU'RE PRETTY MUCH THE ONLY ONE WHO POSTED AN OPINION ABOUT THIS

NAH I AINT KIDDING ARE YOU CHALLENGING MINE OF ALL PEOPLES JUDGEMENT!??!?!?

• Nop.

Because for your perspective, it is.

xfuriouss posted: »

I will ruin the romance if I can. that's kinda rude way to express an opinion, don't you think?

• It's pretty clear now that there won't be a season 2 of TFTB.TWD Michonne comes this fall , Minecraft in 2016 , TWD S3 in 2016 , a new Marvel game in 2017.Yeah I hope Rhys and Fiona make an appearance in Borderlands 3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeah I'm so uninterested in this but it can still be good..

• I think Minecraft was actually confirmed to premiere this year ^-^

It's pretty clear now that there won't be a season 2 of TFTB.TWD Michonne comes this fall , Minecraft in 2016 , TWD S3 in 2016 , a new Marvel game in 2017.Yeah I hope Rhys and Fiona make an appearance in Borderlands 3

• edited July 2015

They had Lee's voice actor in there :(
    Hell he even used the same voice as Lee.

• Still no season 2 though ;__;

I think Minecraft was actually confirmed to premiere this year ^-^

• ;___;

I don't get why TTG wants to make so many new game series, why they don't make sequels to older games dammit!? I want Wolf among us2 and Tales2 so bad!

It's pretty clear now that there won't be a season 2 of TFTB.TWD Michonne comes this fall , Minecraft in 2016 , TWD S3 in 2016 , a new Marvel game in 2017.Yeah I hope Rhys and Fiona make an appearance in Borderlands 3

• There are probably lots of good singers... but if I know the people of this thread then they may just be very shy ;)

Can someone sing here? we need someone from this thread to sing this!

• Yeah I heard him , Dave Fennoy is probably the only voice actor to be in all the games that Telltale makes since TWD S1

Reliqum posted: »

They had Lee's voice actor in there Hell he even used the same voice as Lee.

• i just watched it... i thought i heard ashley johnson and dave fennoy but i'm not sure

• Yeah , and they announce games while their other games aren't finished.No wonder a new episode for Tales takes 3 freaking months.GoT takes 2 months if they're late.Telltale just hates TFTB don't they.

;___; I don't get why TTG wants to make so many new game series, why they don't make sequels to older games dammit!? I want Wolf among us2 and Tales2 so bad!

• Lmao your comment.

• Telltale has forgotten that a stone can made an iron sword.

I admire Telltale's honesty... Hell, I like them, they can come over to my house and #&!@ my sister!

• edited July 2015

The guard who Lee who Dave Fennoy voice acts probrably dies before letting them enter the ether or whatever portal it was. He most likely stays behind and protects them from hostile creatures.

I also presume the episode will end after entering said portal.

Reliqum posted: »

They had Lee's voice actor in there Hell he even used the same voice as Lee.

• I will be playing through Episode 3 some time today. I will bring another batch of pictures. SOON.

• That's... good for you?

If I find a way to not make it happen, I will. Sorry but I might be the only one that hates them together. I will ruin the romance if I can. (and no I am not a troll).

• I agree. Hope it predicts the Episode.

• EXCUSE ME

Pipas posted: »

OMG WOLF YOU SPAMMER! YOU SHOULD GET A BAN!

• Nope. :D

I'm not the only one from England? :0

• Don't drop dead, buddy.

Cody_nara posted: »

Jesus freaking christ! I finally got to play ep. 3! I come back to see 7000 freaking pages!! Sorry for swearing...

• I was just expression my opinion of the idea. I didn't realize disagreeing meant I was being rude. So if I hate the scent of flowers but you don't, does that mean I am being rude by saying so? Strange.

I will ruin the romance if I can. that's kinda rude way to express an opinion, don't you think?

• Now THIS IS MUSIC

• edited July 2015

[removed]

ABigBadWolf posted: »

That's... good for you?

• YES

Take your time, buddy.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I will be playing through Episode 3 some time today. I will bring another batch of pictures. SOON.

• Haven't watched it yet lol

• ^^ ikr?

It's confirmed,It's confirmed Can't hold it back anymore It's confirmed, It's confirmed Turn away and party mooore Freaking sang it in my head while reading.

• (?) Awesome...

Amazing, beautiful, wonderful, amazing work julie 10/10 (?) Awesome...

• ^^ glad it did X3

this made my day.

• Ikr? I laughed at that line more than I should've

JumpyJoey posted: »

This... is awesome! The new lyrics fit so well. The wind is howling like those skags I killed last night Favourite line I

• I can, but "Let it go" notes are too high for my voice... I can go strong on lower notes but I can't keep it strong on the higher ones :/

Can someone sing here? we need someone from this thread to sing this!

• i didn't say you're rude, i said that the way you disagree is rude.

imagine situation like this: i go to the rhysha thread and say "i will ruin this romance if i can" and i'm pretty sure someone would act like me, seriously, what did you expect? i didn't say YOU'RE rude.

I was just expression my opinion of the idea. I didn't realize disagreeing meant I was being rude. So if I hate the scent of flowers but you don't, does that mean I am being rude by saying so? Strange.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.