Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015

Rhys trying to impress the bae but failing and she impresses him instead? :^)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I really wanna draw..so anyone got some ideas or something? ._. EDIT: Thanks guys for the ideas..I'll try and draw it..also I'm going to sleep now goodnight

• Rhys and Fiona look out window on Helios, Fiona makes a bad joke and hits Rhys arm, then goes, "ow", because it was his robot arm ;3

I really wanna draw..so anyone got some ideas or something? ._. EDIT: Thanks guys for the ideas..I'll try and draw it..also I'm going to sleep now goodnight

• OH MY GOD

there is an unused audio when rhys was unconscious during ep3 (in the atlas facility) where fiona could: [Slap him] [Kiss him]

• I can't beleive this started as a joke. XD Great job Julie, I definetly sang this out loud! :)

XDJulieXD posted: »

So in the making of the idea > "Tales from the frozen borderlands" me and @ABigBadWolf rewrote "Let it go". So I present to you "It's con

• You're way too much in numbers. Some of us too, there's a fascination about that, performance or some sort.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

19 more likes, 5 more pages...

• Gotta hold on to something where there's 0 new content to discuss.

Alt text

GrumpyDof posted: »

You're way too much in numbers. Some of us too, there's a fascination about that, performance or some sort.

• Rhys and Fiona bathing together?

• Fiona and Rhys standing next to each in a badass posture. With Rhys aiming with his robot hand and Fiona aiming with her revolver. They are aiming in the same direction.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that would be lovely...

Rhys and Fiona bathing together?

• Fiona being jealous of Yvette on Helios?

• At this point your discussions will be very poor.

Gotta hold on to something where there's 0 new content to discuss.

• We handled a three month wait before. We can handle this.

GrumpyDof posted: »

At this point your discussions will be very poor.

• I have just made this little sketch on my tablet, Rhyiona family <3

Yeah, they are all humans. Basically Fiona coming home late from the work and her little family immediately greets her. I will paint it soon...ish :) btw sorry if it sucks

Alt text

• Cuuuute! Can't wait to see it coloured. <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I have just made this little sketch on my tablet, Rhyiona family Yeah, they are all humans. Basically Fiona coming home late from the work and her little family immediately greets her. I will paint it soon...ish btw sorry if it sucks

• edited July 2015

Holy shit, I did doodled this one time...lol..hahahahahhaa

Alt text

A sketch that I'll never finish

Rhys and Fiona bathing together?

• Uhhhhh, it was very funny, but I was fully aware of how politically incorrect it was :P

That is all.

Brawl posted: »

Isn't it wonderful (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ;__:

• Mother of Christ! This thread gets 200+ comments whenever I go away :O

-sigh- Reminds me of old times on TWAU forum :')

Anyways, gonna attempt to play Ep.2 today (hopefully with no interruptions) but nothing is guaranteed...

• I need writing prompts if anyone's got anything. Gotta get to writing some more, running low on the saved ones.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Crips posted: »

wow that is kinky

• Hey, at least you're not stuck in an activityless section anymore. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Mother of Christ! This thread gets 200+ comments whenever I go away :O -sigh- Reminds me of old times on TWAU forum :') Anyways, gonna attempt to play Ep.2 today (hopefully with no interruptions) but nothing is guaranteed...

• Good old days...

Mother of Christ! This thread gets 200+ comments whenever I go away :O -sigh- Reminds me of old times on TWAU forum :') Anyways, gonna attempt to play Ep.2 today (hopefully with no interruptions) but nothing is guaranteed...

• Oh I still linger in TWAU section by default :P That's just me.

Hey, at least you're not stuck in an activityless section anymore.

• Great times indeed :)

Good old days...

• It's just too dead, I guess. No S2 = no activity. :(

Oh I still linger in TWAU section by default :P That's just me.

• I need a transition period :P

I'm going from a forum that gets maybe 10 comments a day, to a forum wherein 1 thread gets 200 comments in a few hours! It's toooo much for me!!! XD

Still, I hold onto hope of S2. But enough about TWAU, is there a date for TFTB Ep.4?

It's just too dead, I guess. No S2 = no activity.

• edited July 2015

Nice... It should be quite similar to Fifty Shades of Rhyiona than Grey's.

• Unfortunately, no and it's still very far off. The episode's been out for little over a week so don't expect it for a couple of months. :P

I need a transition period :P I'm going from a forum that gets maybe 10 comments a day, to a forum wherein 1 thread gets 200 comments in

• edited July 2015

Did you guys notice that we are only 4 pages away from 300?

PAGE 300 HYPE!

Alt text

• 4 more pages to go and we're in.

• edited July 2015

Also, only 6K views away from 400k. <3

BigBadPaul posted: »

Did you guys notice that we are only 4 pages away from 300? PAGE 300 HYPE!

• Oh wait guys...

Happy 4th of July!

• Alt text

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I have just made this little sketch on my tablet, Rhyiona family Yeah, they are all humans. Basically Fiona coming home late from the work and her little family immediately greets her. I will paint it soon...ish btw sorry if it sucks

• expecting the americans to take over like

Alt text

Oh wait guys... Happy 4th of July!

• Oh yeah, I forgot Ep.3 was quite recently released :P

Oh well, gives me time to try out GOT (at last...)

Unfortunately, no and it's still very far off. The episode's been out for little over a week so don't expect it for a couple of months. :P

• Now i'm going to get addicted to this song. lol

XDJulieXD posted: »

So in the making of the idea > "Tales from the frozen borderlands" me and @ABigBadWolf rewrote "Let it go". So I present to you "It's con

• I think you'll enjoy it! Personally I prefer Tales because it's funny -- but GoT is really good as well.

Oh yeah, I forgot Ep.3 was quite recently released :P Oh well, gives me time to try out GOT (at last...)

• I'm both a British and an American citizen, living in England, since birth :(

No 4th July here...

expecting the americans to take over like

• That day's my late Grandfather's birthday.

Oh wait guys... Happy 4th of July!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.