The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I don't usually judge something before it gets released but good god that looks awful.

dojo32161 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAnRtMEDrvU

• SCOTT PORTER IS IN IT. BY THE STATE LAW OF ME I AM OBLIGED TO BUY IT.

FUCK.

I don't usually judge something before it gets released but good god that looks awful.

• America fuck yeah.

Happy 4th of July Click here Don't Tread on Me

• Wut

• She is not that big in my country but I can understand in America she is the sheet :D

Alt text

She is the queen of Ireland a pro boxer with gold medals in everything she competed in she is perfect :')

• Alt text

Yeah gaming in 2015 what a time to be alive when is it to be released for Ps1?

The only thing I liked about that was Ashley Johnson and Dave Fennoy voices the rest was cheese and cringe I can just smell the cash grab of a franchise here I wish they would make TWAU s2

Anyway my little niece loves minecraft and no matter if I dislike this if she wants this I will buy it for her :P

• I love that film :')

Saltlick123 posted: »

Salt123's Movie of the Day......Previously Kingsman: the secret service Today Independence Day

• Alt text

America is the greatest Country in the world only on this day I will not mock merica and openly admit they are the best by a mile if America never existed this world would be a whole lot worse and boring XD

Happy 4th of July Click here Don't Tread on Me

• what the hell does that even have to do with a pop star

Markd4547 posted: »

She is not that big in my country but I can understand in America she is the sheet She is the queen of Ireland a pro boxer with gold medals in everything she competed in she is perfect :')

• [removed]

what the hell does that even have to do with a pop star

• I love how no matter how many times I've asked you to not call me by my real name, you continue to do so.

• Alt text

I love how no matter how many times I've asked you to not call me by my real name, you continue to do so.

• edited July 2015

Alt text

And I'm serious. Quit calling me by my real name.

• @saltlick123

Alt text

Merica hell yeah

• edited July 2015

Yeah it was a big deal, and still is for me. :)

(I better stop talking before I get banned again)

@WarpSpeed https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/74630/a-protest You don't have to take my word for it that it's a bli

• Oh wow... I just read that again after a year.

@WarpSpeed https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/74630/a-protest You don't have to take my word for it that it's a bli

• edited July 2015

Alt text

As soon as you start calling me by my true title too not my real name THE DARK OVERLORD OF THE LOUNGE then I'll call you whatever the hell you want too :3 muhahahha

And I'm serious. Quit calling me by my real name.

• I would literally rather undergo surgery to apply a penis to myself and get it caught in a ceiling fan than attend to your egotistical needs. Last time I'm going to tell you, stop calling me by my real name.

As soon as you start calling me by my true title too not my real name THE DARK OVERLORD OF THE LOUNGE then I'll call you whatever the hell you want too muhahahha

• Actually looks interesting. And was that Gwen from Ben 10?

• why so serious? You want to be addressed differently to your real name by me this argument is ironic :P

You demand me to so why can't I get the same respect :P

I'm only joking ur kewl :)

I would literally rather undergo surgery to apply a penis to myself and get it caught in a ceiling fan than attend to your egotistical needs. Last time I'm going to tell you, stop calling me by my real name.

• stop talking

why so serious? You want to be addressed differently to your real name by me this argument is ironic :P You demand me to so why can't I get the same respect :P I'm only joking ur kewl

• Not today, satan. Not today.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Might have been, is she voiced by one of these people?

Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn, Ashley Johnson, Scott Porter, Martha Plimpton, Dave Fennoy, Corey Feldman, Billy West, and Paul Reubens

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Actually looks interesting. And was that Gwen from Ben 10?

• Alt text

XD You engaged the convo with me making demands for me to follow now your asking me to stop talking

Ok whatever :)

stop talking

• Yeah, it's Ashley Johnson.

Might have been, is she voiced by one of these people? Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn, Ashley Johnson, Scott Porter, Martha Plimpton, Dave Fennoy, Corey Feldman, Billy West, and Paul Reubens

• no lol

I got that from Tumblr.

I really wanna start watching it though, my friend is obsessed with it. Sounds pretty great.

• Alt text

Sia, Pink, Hayley Williams and adele are my fav female artists they write all their songs too :P but Beyonce is still great :)

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Merica hell yeah

It's not that, it's Murica, FUCK yeah!

You just don't understand foreigner....

In the meantime, I'm watching a Rocky marathon on Spike and I'm on IMDb trying to make a list of every movie I've ever seen.....(taking soo long ..) :P

@saltlick123 Merica hell yeah

• Alt text

I really want to give this girl a hug

To me the message is clear not matter how you look or what you do people will always find fault with you so always live life your way, all ways will bring hate so just make sure it's the one that will make you happy know no matter the hate they will always be beauty in you

Personally I don't suffer from acne as a guy I don't wear make up and my face is still fine but I know a girl in my boxing club who does badly working out she doesn't wear make up yet she still is so beautiful and graceful when she is walking around a very kind person :')

I don't think the acne at all affects her beauty or natural charm I like her more without it because that is her with make up she looks like a carbon copy of the other girls she loses all uniqueness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWTRwj9t-vU#t=174

• [removed]

XD You engaged the convo with me making demands for me to follow now your asking me to stop talking Ok whatever

• Hmm, you know, I was right. They created a story for Minecraft that they probably could've done much better in a separate universe Telltale would create.

• Alt text

GUS great to see u back bro :3

• [removed]

GUS great to see u back bro

• I'm tempted to find so much merica spam and rekt u but goddamit not today bruh

XD every movie goddamit that will take months the rockys are awesome to

Alt text

Watch this to, this film is awesome ^

Saltlick123 posted: »

Merica hell yeah It's not that, it's Murica, FUCK yeah! You just don't understand foreigner.... In the meantime, I'm watching

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2015

Truth can be harsh, my man

• edited July 2015

Wassup in club, embodiment of downs syndrome?

Alt text

I can understand joking around but there is nothing wrong with down syndrome or people who suffer from it they are some of the kindest most intelligent people I know who are actually in a different part of my college they are some of the kindest and smartest people u will ever meet people like u will never understand

I'm very disappointed in your comment I hope you get some more education on this and understand your ignorance in ever using this as an insult this is one of the main reasons they are looked down on and bullied because of people like that using there illness as a joke to insult people with

They shouldn't be defined by their illness but by the person they are

nvm I'm not in the mood for this bs

• She's asking you to not talk to her with her real name, why can't you just not?

why so serious? You want to be addressed differently to your real name by me this argument is ironic :P You demand me to so why can't I get the same respect :P I'm only joking ur kewl

Sign in to comment in this discussion.