Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• The guy had reviewed my work prior, and apparently loved it to bits, as I did a story he had written. I took inspiration from a scene he used in his story, but I asked his permission to use it and he said ok (I didn't copy it word for word)

He took from my story without asking me, he even copied an entire chapter from another author on there! All he did was change character names...

But that's in the past. I'm a little paranoid about it, but less so than I was back in December.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hmm... that's a strange change of heart, though, I'd still be on the lookout. Or maybe I'm just paranoid. :P

• :^)

Didn't even see this before. Damn. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Lol are they bathing in money? XD

That's brilliant.

• I don't know.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I never watched Fifty shades of grey and I don't plan to.....is there something like that though ??

• Wow, well, at least I'm glad he thought it over and decided not to steal your stuff. Putting effort into something and having it stolen must suck. :/

HazzatheMan posted: »

The guy had reviewed my work prior, and apparently loved it to bits, as I did a story he had written. I took inspiration from a scene he use

• edited July 2015

I don't understand why now we need to wait for the moderator to approve our post?

• DID ANYONE SAY RHYS AND FIONA BATHIGN TOGETHER......... [pulls out lame beach au]

Alt text

• We do? I haven't seen anything like that.

I don't understand why now we need to wait for the moderator to approve our post?

• What are you talking about?

• See now I'm suspicious of you :P

Anyways, yeah, it hurt, a lot actually. He was getting credit for something that I worked on, poured my heart and fucking soul into, without so much as a thank you :'(

Again, in the past, let's move on :)

Wow, well, at least I'm glad he thought it over and decided not to steal your stuff. Putting effort into something and having it stolen must suck.

• I did.

rhonu posted: »

DID ANYONE SAY RHYS AND FIONA BATHIGN TOGETHER......... [pulls out lame beach au]

• THIS IS SO CUTE

Rhys doesn't even LIFT.

DID ANYONE SAY RHYS AND FIONA BATHIGN TOGETHER......... [pulls out lame beach au]

• When I tried to upload a Movie Remake to Garry's Mod... I need to wait for the approval.

What are you talking about?

• u wot m8 ;-;

You're right, forget it and just keep working on what you love!

See now I'm suspicious of you :P Anyways, yeah, it hurt, a lot actually. He was getting credit for something that I worked on, poured my heart and fucking soul into, without so much as a thank you Again, in the past, let's move on

• Oh, I thought you meant in this thread. I got really confused.

When I tried to upload a Movie Remake to Garry's Mod... I need to wait for the approval.

• Not all of you have. I only have.

JumpyJoey posted: »

We do? I haven't seen anything like that.

• Yo relax bruv :)

Thnx! XD

u wot m8 ;-; You're right, forget it and just keep working on what you love!

• Lol, too cute :3

• i am relaxed thx >:(

<3

Yo relax bruv Thnx! XD

• edited July 2015

This is how episode 5 should end ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• SIGH I just can't find a way to do that Rhyiona fanfiction comic , editing the pictures will never work and I can't use Garry's mod.

I'm officially defeated.

• Don't overwork yourself, buddy. We appreciate all your effort.

Brawl posted: »

SIGH I just can't find a way to do that Rhyiona fanfiction comic , editing the pictures will never work and I can't use Garry's mod. I'm officially defeated.

• Aww, this is so cute. ;-;

• Aw, this is so adorable. Rhys - one man with the noodle arms, haha.

Your art style is soo cute, I love it so much!

• Never mind. It's because I wrote Japanese in there.

Oh, I thought you meant in this thread. I got really confused.

• Oh, alright.

Not all of you have. I only have.

• Hey man, just chill out ok... No need to pull out the JR4000 >:)

i am relaxed thx >:(

• Wow, racist mods. :P

Never mind. It's because I wrote Japanese in there.

• Alt text

Hey man, just chill out ok... No need to pull out the JR4000

• Not really overworking myself , I didn't even start to work yet.I'm still trying everything I can to do that damn fanfic.

Don't overwork yourself, buddy. We appreciate all your effort.

• Don't be defeated. I'm the professional here. Let me help you.

SIGH I just can't find a way to do that Rhyiona fanfiction comic , editing the pictures will never work and I can't use Garry's mod. I'm officially defeated.

• Yeah.

Wow, racist mods. :P

• Just take your time and don't do it if you can't, we all understand. :)

Not really overworking myself , I didn't even start to work yet.I'm still trying everything I can to do that damn fanfic.

• This is so sweet - I need a moment... ;_;

XDJulieXD posted: »

So in the making of the idea > "Tales from the frozen borderlands" me and @ABigBadWolf rewrote "Let it go". So I present to you "It's con

Sign in to comment in this discussion.