Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• England is going through some serious heat-waves atm :(

Wednesday last week the temperature hit 33C/91F... Ugh, that sucked...

Morning! I hope you slept well! These days, sleep is exhausting to me due to the heat.

• Cody is MLG

Shrekt

GetShreked

• edited July 2015

Hope you survive mate. Unfortunately my situation isn't getting better considering on this monday, I will head to China for vacation and that place is so much more hotter...

HazzatheMan posted: »

England is going through some serious heat-waves atm Wednesday last week the temperature hit 33C/91F... Ugh, that sucked...

• Where do you live?

Tbh, I wanna move to the US at some point, so maybe I should suck it up and get used to it already :P

Hope you survive mate. Unfortunately my situation isn't getting better considering on this monday, I will head to China for vacation and that place is so much more hotter...

• Denmark.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Where do you live? Tbh, I wanna move to the US at some point, so maybe I should suck it up and get used to it already :P

• It's confirmeedd!! It's confiiiirmmeeed!!!!

I can't beleive this started as a joke. XD Great job Julie, I definetly sang this out loud!

• Cool! :)

Denmark.

• Achievement: Unlocked

Now i'm going to get addicted to this song. lol

• edited July 2015

So i finally went back to GMOD to see what i could do, and posing is a pain but i do like the lighting in gmod and sharpening,

Alt text
    Made with Gmod/Photoshop, didn't do much editing most of the lighting was done gmod

Gallery

• Savor the moment and all its might <3

This is so sweet - I need a moment... ;_;

• I see the picture of a cat.

So i finally went back to GMOD to see what i could do, and posing is a pain but i do like the lighting in gmod and sharpening, Made with Gmod/Photoshop, didn't do much editing most of the lighting was done gmod Gallery

• Best ship... Rhyioney?

Poogers555 posted: »

Fiona X Rhys X Money

• wait what cat? :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I see the picture of a cat.

• "Photo not found" with a cat in the background. :P

wait what cat?

• lol woops hang on

"Photo not found" with a cat in the background. :P

• Alright. <3

lol woops hang on

• should be fine now hopefully

Alright.

• @ABigBadWolf I think I see you lurking in the shadows, been creeping on Rhyiona, eh?

Combining Rhysha Moments in Episode 3 and Fiona equals to THIS! These photos are kept before "Love is in the ice", Remake to Garry's Mod.

• Shhh, don't let them know!

XDJulieXD posted: »

@ABigBadWolf I think I see you lurking in the shadows, been creeping on Rhyiona, eh?

• It does look fine now, thank you. :D

Amazing as always!

should be fine now hopefully

• My first fanfiction is about Fiona attempting to sell Rhys out, because he has a high bounty (10,000 000 000, hint notices the comma). After a misadventure, the couple settle on things and ate ice cream together.

Rhys mentioned eating ice cream in episode 3.

Coincidence

• Alt text Me and Evie are a thing apparently...

If you guys weren't sure which one is the superior bot, EVIE wins the cake.

• Rhyiona CONFIRMED

My first fanfiction is about Fiona attempting to sell Rhys out, because he has a high bounty (10,000 000 000, hint notices the comma). After

• Wow, Fiona is so pretty. She's like the most beautiful lady in the Borderlands series. Well, in my opinion at least. :)

Nicely done!

So i finally went back to GMOD to see what i could do, and posing is a pain but i do like the lighting in gmod and sharpening, Made with Gmod/Photoshop, didn't do much editing most of the lighting was done gmod Gallery

• Julie x Evie confirmed?

Me and Evie are a thing apparently...

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

Shhh, don't let them know!

• Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Wow, Fiona is so pretty. She's like the most beautiful lady in the Borderlands series. Well, in my opinion at least. Nicely done!

• Whoa, I remember that story of yours! Sneaky TTG are sneaky. :D

My first fanfiction is about Fiona attempting to sell Rhys out, because he has a high bounty (10,000 000 000, hint notices the comma). After

• kinda bored right now, does anyone have an idea for a fanfic?

• If the TRUE page appears, then God has spoken, if not, well...

Alt text cuz I'm single hehehehehehehehe

Julie x Evie confirmed?

• Alt text

If the TRUE page appears, then God has spoken, if not, well... cuz I'm single hehehehehehehehe

• I feel so happy that you remember. :)

buntingsir posted: »

Whoa, I remember that story of yours! Sneaky TTG are sneaky.

• Julie x Evie CONFIRMED.

• I admire your honesty...

• I've had enough of sadness! I want to draw Rhyiona again! Now hold still Rhys goddammit!

Alt text

• Rhys is resisting being drawn?

SLAY HIM

nohuhhuh posted: »

I've had enough of sadness! I want to draw Rhyiona again! Now hold still Rhys goddammit!

• With that creepy looking thing?? Nope nohohoho, not a chance, nope nope nope

Alt text

Julie x Evie CONFIRMED.

• But Jevie is such a good ship!

With that creepy looking thing?? Nope nohohoho, not a chance, nope nope nope

• Awesome! :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

I've had enough of sadness! I want to draw Rhyiona again! Now hold still Rhys goddammit!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.