Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• IF YOU DON'T FEEL BETTER, I WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!

That's a bit rude isn't?

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, I got super sick on the 4th of July, again. So now I have 0 plans but to sit at my computer, anyone got any Rhyiona video ideas at all? ;-;

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

GoldTooth is a zombie confirmed?

• edited July 2015

Holyf#ckingSh?T!

Alt text

• Really? Damn.

Well.. just imagine that those nasty butterflies are wearing cute pink ribbons! Yeah that will fix it!

Alt text

(I'm not sure why I'm drawing these instead of Rhyiona haha ;D I'm so easily distracted!)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Actually... You're not wrong. At all. :P

• Alt text

bembiann posted: »

Holyf#ckingSh?T!

• look at what i'm working on with the help of a friend of my dad's... still very WIP but can you guess what it is? :P

Alt text

• Rhys's robotic arm , stormtrooper armor , vault key

I dont know -.-

rhonu posted: »

look at what i'm working on with the help of a friend of my dad's... still very WIP but can you guess what it is? :P

• Fiona pants? lel

look at what i'm working on with the help of a friend of my dad's... still very WIP but can you guess what it is? :P

• but you do know, your first guess is correct!

Brawl posted: »

Rhys's robotic arm , stormtrooper armor , vault key I dont know -.-

• Oh , yay (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

but you do know, your first guess is correct!

• i would never be as fab as fiona even if i wore them :(

Poogers555 posted: »

Fiona pants? lel

• looks very cool already! :D Reminds me of my friend who is trying to get me to cosplay Tales with her! I'm pretty tall so I could cosplay Rhys and She would cosplay Vaughn. Only problem is that I'm not that kind of person who likes to cosplay! ;A;

• You better make an actual cybernetic arm that works and not some cosplay stuff , and send me one pl0x (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

• Well if you're a 6 ft 5 tall mammal , with a tatto , robotic arm , hyperion clothes and hot

THEN JUST DO IT!!! DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW SO JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!

nohuhhuh posted: »

looks very cool already! Reminds me of my friend who is trying to get me to cosplay Tales with her! I'm pretty tall so I could cosplay Rhys and She would cosplay Vaughn. Only problem is that I'm not that kind of person who likes to cosplay! ;A;

• edited July 2015

NOT TRUE

RUDE

• aw, why not? :(

this is the first one i make so i don't know anything about the cosplay experience, i do theatre but i doubt it's the same thing. i hope it's as fun as i think it will be!

looks very cool already! Reminds me of my friend who is trying to get me to cosplay Tales with her! I'm pretty tall so I could cosplay Rhys and She would cosplay Vaughn. Only problem is that I'm not that kind of person who likes to cosplay! ;A;

• NOPE

DOES NOT HELP ;-;

(It's fine :D)

Really? Damn. Well.. just imagine that those nasty butterflies are wearing cute pink ribbons! Yeah that will fix it! (I'm not sure why I'm drawing these instead of Rhyiona haha ;D I'm so easily distracted!)

• Welcome!

Dracula_3 posted: »

I wish to dedicate myself to this ship.

• Oh my god. :D

Holyf#ckingSh?T!

• :O I luv this song I play it daily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cody_nara posted: »

zembi

• Oh, man, that's a great idea!

• Almost to 300 pages common guys. Do it for Rhyiona! #JustDoIt!

• xD

when your kid asks difficult questions "fuk"

• Such a good father ;_;

He doesn't want his daughter to know the harsh realities of the world...

• 2TRU4U

XDJulieXD posted: »

NOT TRUE

• Just the gift that keeps on giving :)

Holyf#ckingSh?T!

• yAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Advertising from Troy!
    And Laura answered me. She`s looking forvard to see it XD
    Damn, me too!

Oh my god.

• But everything is cute with ribbons! ;---; EVERYTHING!

by the way, gotta love how this discussion started as Rhys finding out that he's just a drawing and now we are talking about nasty butterflies (wearing cute ribbons) ;)

NOPE DOES NOT HELP ;-; (It's fine )

• The best father!

Such a good father ;_;

• Alt text

Almost to 300 pages common guys. Do it for Rhyiona! #JustDoIt!

• SHIA GIVE US STRENGTH

Almost to 300 pages common guys. Do it for Rhyiona! #JustDoIt!

• edited July 2015

lmao i wish, sometimes i legit think 'if i could get rid of an arm and put a robot arm like rhys instead, would i?'

pros:

• it looks rad

• hacks stuff

• has light

cons:

• um...its.... cold?

• handsome jack can control it and i don't think i can explain that to my mom when she asks me why did i break those dishes

You better make an actual cybernetic arm that works and not some cosplay stuff , and send me one pl0x (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

• Even VAs can't ignore your talent. :D

yAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Advertising from Troy! And Laura answered me. She`s looking forvard to see it XD Damn, me too!

• Well it also makes you look cooler I mean Rhys looks cool with that robotic arm , his left arm is not as cool as his right arm

lmao i wish, sometimes i legit think 'if i could get rid of an arm and put a robot arm like rhys instead, would i?' pros: * it looks

• I feel like I messed up so much ;__;

I imagine If Rhys would give that flower to Fiona he'd say something like:

"I want to give you this flower... and please don't punch me for what I'm gonna do next" [Kiss Fiona's forehead]

(I'm super cheesy, I know)

Alt text

• edited July 2015

and not as strong...

robotarmstrongerthanregulararm

Well it also makes you look cooler I mean Rhys looks cool with that robotic arm , his left arm is not as cool as his right arm

• Yeah but... this time.... slightly unusual. For that 2 weeks i get used to draw Rhys and Fiona simply how they look in the game, with the same haircuts and facial features. But... this time... Troy and Laura. Strange feelings XD In this time i depend not on game character faces, but on faces of actors XD

Just the gift that keeps on giving

• I'd also want that ECHO eye , one eye brown color and one blue plus scanning people is awesome , yeah even though Rhys is kind of a loser xD he looks awesome , I also like his clothes

and not as strong... robotarmstrongerthanregulararm

• now let's see if it turns out well! i'll post the full costume when it's finished <3

Oh, man, that's a great idea!

• this is beautiful <333 i love the coloring!

buntingsir posted: »

I feel like I messed up so much ;__; I imagine If Rhys would give that flower to Fiona he'd say something like: "I want to give you th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.