The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• there is nothing wrong with down syndrome or people who suffer from it

Didn't say that at any point in my post.

they are some of the kindest most intelligent people

Didn't mention anything about that either.

I'm very disappointed in your comment I hope you get some more education on this and understand your ignorance in ever using this as an insult

Yeah, I'm the one who needs education.

this is one of the main reasons they are looked down on and bullied because of people like that using there illness as a joke to insult people with

"Aww shucks", you reply modestly.

They shouldn't be defined by their illness but by the person they are

Didn't say anything about that either.

Markd4547 posted: »

Wassup in club, embodiment of downs syndrome? I can understand joking around but there is nothing wrong with down syndrome or pe

• He suffers from heavy ignorance.

She's asking you to not talk to her with her real name, why can't you just not?

• Holy Shit, is this like a record for the shortest time a person came back and already is arguing?

there is nothing wrong with down syndrome or people who suffer from it Didn't say that at any point in my post. they are some

• edited July 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naYnKcQHlZI

MGS beat TLOU :/ meh I can't complain MGS games are legendary I never played much of them but I respect how awesome the games are

What's your top 5?

• Baby, I've been planning hard.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Holy Shit, is this like a record for the shortest time a person came back and already is arguing?

• One question:

Do you ever run out of Harry Potter gifs?

Wassup in club, embodiment of downs syndrome? I can understand joking around but there is nothing wrong with down syndrome or pe

• Ive watched part of that, Idk why I didn't finish it but ill check it out again :) and I'm taking a break from the list right now since I'm at about 450 movies.

I'm tempted to find so much merica spam and rekt u but goddamit not today bruh XD every movie goddamit that will take months the rockys are awesome to Watch this to, this film is awesome ^

• Alt text

Baby, I've been planning hard.

• Alt text

'murica hur dur

• 'murica

worst country in the world since 1783

• Alt text

Honey, I'm home! looks at comments Honey, I'm going to work!

• [removed]

• Don't be a douche today out of all days.

Alt text

'murica worst country in the world since 1783

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2015

umm

1. GReeeeN - Aiuoengaku
    2. My Chemical Romance - The Kids From Yesterday
    3. Muse - Uprising
    4. Imagine Dragons - Gold
    5. Justin Bieber - Baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naYnKcQHlZI MGS beat TLOU meh I can't complain MGS games are legendary I never played much of them but I respect how awesome the games are What's your top 5?

• I'm being a douche, just being truth about the o' 'great' 'murica

Don't be a douche today out of all days.

1. Sia- Chandelier
    2. Kendrick Lamar- King Kunta
    3. Kendrick Lamar- i
    4. Lunch Money Lewis- Bills
    5. Brocas Helm- Defender of the Crown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naYnKcQHlZI MGS beat TLOU meh I can't complain MGS games are legendary I never played much of them but I respect how awesome the games are What's your top 5?

• The government can suck (well....it does) but that doesn't mean the countries ideals and the people do. No place is perfect and they all have their flaws. Aren't you from some Scandinavian country or something?What gets me is that it seems like no one hates China these days....

I'm being a douche, just being truth about the o' 'great' 'murica

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2015

[removed]

• It does. I didn't realize how much it truly sucked until I started watching Last Week Tonight.

Of course, like most places, it isn't all bad.

• I'm...actually kind of intrigued.

dojo32161 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAnRtMEDrvU

• I do think the whole America rant is bitchy and unnecessary right NOW and it does have a lot of flaws but it has a lot of good too.....

Also Emma Watson is overrated.

Can't really disagree with that...that's pretty true...

• Name your top 5 good things about the US

I do think the whole America rant is bitchy and unnecessary right NOW and it does have a lot of flaws but it has a lot of good too..... Also Emma Watson is overrated. Can't really disagree with that...that's pretty true...

• YES LIAM :'D

ComingSoon posted: »

I'm...actually kind of intrigued.

• COREY FELDMAN THO

TEDDY FROM STAND BY ME SAVING THE DAY

Might have been, is she voiced by one of these people? Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn, Ashley Johnson, Scott Porter, Martha Plimpton, Dave Fennoy, Corey Feldman, Billy West, and Paul Reubens

• Umm... I'd like to apologize from my rather... Odd... Posts today, it appears that my account has been hacked since I was on a drive the whole day until now, any way mods can help me with this problem?

• I've been waiting many months for this.

quality cringe

New sexuality: raysipesexual

1. Good people (like almost any place)
    2. Actual ability to rise up in society like some other countries, some places if your born in money you stay in money and if your born poor, you're screwed.
    3. We were dicks in the past but we're not the main one today, if we were how we were back then, well, a lot of shit would be happening
    4. We can say what we want about the shit parts of our country and not get punished
    5. Great movies :P

What's your top 5 negatives without saying "they fucked this", "they fucked that" or "they're assholes"? Is there a reason you're so anti-america right now?

Name your top 5 good things about the US

• Dude, it's minecraft. What did you expect?

Yeah gaming in 2015 what a time to be alive when is it to be released for Ps1? The only thing I liked about that was Ashley Johnson and D

• Yeah sorry about that post, but I was on a drive, I think someone hacked my account.

* Good people (like almost any place) * Actual ability to rise up in society like some other countries, some places if your born in money y

• XD Way 2edgy here rn come back in a few hours and this will all calm down bro these random episodes happen every now and again usually

• Alt text

One Answer:

Neva hermonie is awesome :)

#TeamSarah posted: »

One question: Do you ever run out of Harry Potter gifs?

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

Dave Fennoy is a Telltale voice over veteran for a little bit longer than that. He also was in Law & Order: Legacies. :)

Oh yeah, Dave has been in every game from Telltale game after TWD (aside from GOT) so I'm not too surprised.

• ....Uh huh.

Umm... I'd like to apologize from my rather... Odd... Posts today, it appears that my account has been hacked since I was on a drive the whole day until now, any way mods can help me with this problem?

• My baby.

http://i.imgur.com/A3fiDd7.jpg

(For some reason my phone keeps kicking me out of the website when I try to just post the picture instead of leaving a link, so.)

• You're triggering me

• Striking resemblance

SaltLick305 posted: »

My baby. http://i.imgur.com/A3fiDd7.jpg (For some reason my phone keeps kicking me out of the website when I try to just post the picture instead of leaving a link, so.)

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited July 2015

She/he is gonna be one salty sonbitch.

Striking resemblance

• Who does she/he look like? The mom or the dad?

SaltLick305 posted: »

My baby. http://i.imgur.com/A3fiDd7.jpg (For some reason my phone keeps kicking me out of the website when I try to just post the picture instead of leaving a link, so.)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.