Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• For a second I thought Rhys was smelling Fiona's hair lol

buntingsir posted: »

I feel like I messed up so much ;__; I imagine If Rhys would give that flower to Fiona he'd say something like: "I want to give you th

• Beautiful ;_;

I feel like I messed up so much ;__; I imagine If Rhys would give that flower to Fiona he'd say something like: "I want to give you th

• edited July 2015

Not bugs. NOPE.

Now that you mention it, that's true. :D But hey, maybe there's a connection and Rhys likes to draw butterflies or something.

nohuhhuh posted: »

But everything is cute with ribbons! ;---; EVERYTHING! by the way, gotta love how this discussion started as Rhys finding out that he's just a drawing and now we are talking about nasty butterflies (wearing cute ribbons)

• well I'm 1,80 meters tall, I can always take a fake tattoo, it's possible to make that robotic arm and find some clothes..(I'm definitely not hot but maybe it's okay! ;D)

I just.. I don't think I would enjoy it. But on the other hand my friend really wants someone to cosplay with her.. ;---;

Brawl posted: »

Well if you're a 6 ft 5 tall mammal , with a tatto , robotic arm , hyperion clothes and hot THEN JUST DO IT!!! DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW SO JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!

• Thank you so much, I'm really glad you like it! ;__; <3

rhonu posted: »

this is beautiful <333 i love the coloring!

• Yeah maybe it would be really fun..I don't know. ;--; I have to think about it..

aw, why not? this is the first one i make so i don't know anything about the cosplay experience, i do theatre but i doubt it's the same thing. i hope it's as fun as i think it will be!

• yes, i would love to have an ECHO eye and scan things ... tho i would be laughing by myself all day

i love that he's a loser. i wouldn't love him as much as i do if he was capable of everything, the fact that he's not perfect makes him perfect for me. :)

I'd also want that ECHO eye , one eye brown color and one blue plus scanning people is awesome , yeah even though Rhys is kind of a loser xD he looks awesome , I also like his clothes

• I bet it will! Good luck finishing it. <3

now let's see if it turns out well! i'll post the full costume when it's finished

• Well yeah, It kinda looks like that. Eh, what's done is done. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

For a second I thought Rhys was smelling Fiona's hair lol

• Thank you so much! ;__;

BigBadPaul posted: »

Beautiful ;_;

• Your art style is always so beautiful. <3

• Thank you! You have no idea how happy I am, that you guys like my style. ;__;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Your art style is always so beautiful.

• edited July 2015

maybe there's a connection and Rhys likes to draw butterflies or something.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm I am drawing a comic about drawing and pencils...hmmmmmmm...

Not bugs. NOPE. Now that you mention it, that's true. But hey, maybe there's a connection and Rhys likes to draw butterflies or something.

• edited July 2015

Your art style is quite literally, beautiful. Keep up the good work.

I hope to see more art in the future. Will be waiting for it. ;)

Ah! And: ;___;

Thank you so much! ;__;

• Come on mate , I would love to do something like that.People would like to take pictures with you.If you make yourself look like Rhys you just gotta keep your body straight like a statue to look extremely tall , have a goofy smile on your face , act like nerds with your friend who's cosplaying like Vaughn (calling eachother bro bro bro and stuff like that) and there you'll have Rhys.

Believe me the you'll have the ladies's attention and make them wet immediately ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , also they'll take pictures with you and you get all the booty

well I'm 1,80 meters tall, I can always take a fake tattoo, it's possible to make that robotic arm and find some clothes..(I'm definitely no

• Новые ощущения - это хорошо) Ждем))

bembiann posted: »

Yeah but... this time.... slightly unusual. For that 2 weeks i get used to draw Rhys and Fiona simply how they look in the game, with the sa

• edited July 2015

Don't be silly this is super beautiful! ;--; I still don't like that flower scene in the game but I can't lie..this drawing is gorgeous!

• Agreed , plus seeing him act like a loser but then Jack takes control over him and calls Fiona sweetie and baby clearly made her wet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , plus even though I'm a straight male I've got no shame to admit that Rhys is actually hot (yes I do find him hot)

yes, i would love to have an ECHO eye and scan things ... tho i would be laughing by myself all day i love that he's a loser. i wouldn't

• I smell a CONFIRMED :P

maybe there's a connection and Rhys likes to draw butterflies or something. hmmmmmmmmmmmm I am drawing a comic about drawing and pencils...hmmmmmmm...

• I love it so much! XD

• It's really beautiful. :D

Thank you! You have no idea how happy I am, that you guys like my style. ;__;

• I really really appreciate that, thank you! <3

And I keep working only thanks to you guys! It's really nice to have someone with whom I can share these things.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Your art style is quite literally, beautiful. Keep up the good work. I hope to see more art in the future. Will be waiting for it. Ah! And: ;___;

• This is so super beautiful! I love your style! :D

• I'm gonna cry waterfalls of happy tears now, thank you. :D

It's really beautiful.

• edited July 2015

It's okay. Guys love to smell girl's hair (mb only I had these fetishists, lol).

It's cool, cute and so romantic. Thank you for this art. <3

Alt text

Well yeah, It kinda looks like that. Eh, what's done is done. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Ha-ha, we all appreciate your hard work. And uhh... I'm kinda jelly of your art skills. I can barely draw a stick man. :s

I really really appreciate that, thank you! And I keep working only thanks to you guys! It's really nice to have someone with whom I can share these things.

• oh..I'm a girl btw ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Does that change anything? No? Okay xD

eaaah I don't know I'm just really shy but maaaybe...

Come on mate , I would love to do something like that.People would like to take pictures with you.If you make yourself look like Rhys you ju

• So beautiful! it's a good idea and it came out so gorgeous! :D

• nah if he got attention from ladies he would probably blush like an anime girl and forget how to talk properly

Come on mate , I would love to do something like that.People would like to take pictures with you.If you make yourself look like Rhys you ju

• Thank youu! <3 This scene is soo awkward, but I thought it would be cute If Rhys would try to give that flower to Fiona... ;__;

Don't be silly this is super beautiful! ;--; I still don't like that flower scene in the game but I can't lie..this drawing is gorgeous!

• Aw, thanks! (:

HazzatheMan posted: »

I love it so much! XD

• Aww, you're welcome. <3

I'm gonna cry waterfalls of happy tears now, thank you.

• you have a good sense of smell ;P

I smell a CONFIRMED :P

• I bet it smells really nice ;)

For a second I thought Rhys was smelling Fiona's hair lol

• edited July 2015

Oh so you're 2 girls that are cosplaying as boys ? Ok that's interesting.

You'll still get them ladies even if ur a girl tho xD

I was also shy the first time I cosplayed , but after me and bud we're done cosplaying it was really awesome.Well now we're 2 morons who are too lazy to do more cosplays but I wish I would do another again.

oh..I'm a girl btw ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Does that change anything? No? Okay xD eaaah I don't know I'm just really shy but maaaybe...

• I love that it's cheesy! So adorable, really pretty :)

• You're right, some guys do like it, I think it's really cute. :D

It's my pleasure! And thank you!

It's okay. Guys love to smell girl's hair (mb only I had these fetishists, lol). It's cool, cute and so romantic. Thank you for this art.

• edited July 2015

Almost every guy likes it.There are lots of ways to attract a man with your hair , believe it or not it's one of the most important things to take care of if you want to look attractive.

You're right, some guys do like it, I think it's really cute. It's my pleasure! And thank you!

• Compliments about my style are my weakness apparently, haha. :D Thank you so much, I appreciate it! ;__;

This is so super beautiful! I love your style!

• Thank you! <3

So beautiful! it's a good idea and it came out so gorgeous!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.