Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• OHWHATTHEFUCK

bembiann posted: »

Holyf#ckingSh?T!

• Well, I am Wolf. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

you have a good sense of smell ;P

• How flower scene should have went

buntingsir posted: »

I feel like I messed up so much ;__; I imagine If Rhys would give that flower to Fiona he'd say something like: "I want to give you th

• Oh don't be, It's not like my art skills are that good. D: There're lots of people who are way more talented than me.

But I'm flattered nonetheless, haha.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Ha-ha, we all appreciate your hard work. And uhh... I'm kinda jelly of your art skills. I can barely draw a stick man.

• I'm kinda jelly of your art skills. I can barely draw a stick man. :s

You're not alone, bro :)

Ha-ha, we all appreciate your hard work. And uhh... I'm kinda jelly of your art skills. I can barely draw a stick man.

• YES!

I remember you kept talking about it, haha.

Poogers555 posted: »

How flower scene should have went

• Alt text

press f to pay respects

I feel like I messed up so much ;__; I imagine If Rhys would give that flower to Fiona he'd say something like: "I want to give you th

• Thanks, I'm so glad you like it!

I love that it's cheesy! So adorable, really pretty

• Alt text

begins to question her hairstyle

I'll remember that, lol.

Brawl posted: »

Almost every guy likes it.There are lots of ways to attract a man with your hair , believe it or not it's one of the most important things to take care of if you want to look attractive.

• aww thats so nice :) Like it and your words :))

• Alt text

Thanks man, I'm so flattered! :D

Cody_nara posted: »

press f to pay respects

• Finally catch up =D hello everbody how is everyone doing today C=

• Here's a tip : Girls with long hair are found to be more attractive than girls with short hair.Also most guys prefer black or brown hair instead of blonde ;p

begins to question her hairstyle I'll remember that, lol.

• i think it made her confused at first... and maybe when she thought about it later she decided she could get used to it x)

i have contradictory feelings about rhys... on one hand he's like my son and on the other he's like my husband... though the son side is winning, since i want him to marry fiona B)

Agreed , plus seeing him act like a loser but then Jack takes control over him and calls Fiona sweetie and baby clearly made her wet ( ͡° ͜ʖ

• Currently trying to survive the heat. Gosh, it is so damn hot...

Finally catch up =D hello everbody how is everyone doing today C=

• Happy 4th of July to some, and a normal day for everyone else :)

• edited July 2015

trust me this is cute and not awkward because this is fan-art!

I have a problem with that scene in the game because it feels to be so out of place and it reminds me of fanfictions. Fanfics can be cheesy just like fan-art but it's not the same when it comes to the original content. Tales has been really witty and well-written this far but that scene alone just feels to me like writers didn't know how to write romance ;P I don't know, maybe I'm looking way too into this..

Thank youu! This scene is soo awkward, but I thought it would be cute If Rhys would try to give that flower to Fiona... ;__;

• Thank you, I'm glad you like it! :)

Vernaya posted: »

aww thats so nice Like it and your words )

• Hia! C:

• Welcome back buddy!

• i'm also a girl. most of my theatre roles are boys, so i'm used to it, i don't think there's anything weird about it!

Oh so you're 2 girls that are cosplaying as boys ? Ok that's interesting. You'll still get them ladies even if ur a girl tho xD I was

• Amazing work BRO <3 (?)Awesome!!!

BRO FIST C=

• Yeah I've seen girls cosplaying boys and the other way around before , I don't find it weird.

rhonu posted: »

i'm also a girl. most of my theatre roles are boys, so i'm used to it, i don't think there's anything weird about it!

• edited July 2015

Definitely feels better to have someone on the same page as me, bro. :p

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm kinda jelly of your art skills. I can barely draw a stick man. You're not alone, bro

• um...hi? That gif kinda scared the piss out of me...

• I have short hair. 8T So does Fiona.

Here's a tip : Girls with long hair are found to be more attractive than girls with short hair.Also most guys prefer black or brown hair instead of blonde ;p

• edited July 2015

Well, I don't know many artists, so I will keep thinking of you as one of the best. ;)

You might have actually motivated me to improve my drawing skills! ARGH!

Oh don't be, It's not like my art skills are that good. There're lots of people who are way more talented than me. But I'm flattered nonetheless, haha.

• I'm sorry the fancy shark scared you! XD

um...hi? That gif kinda scared the piss out of me...

• Oh okay, then I'm perfectly fine. Thanks for the tip. :D

Here's a tip : Girls with long hair are found to be more attractive than girls with short hair.Also most guys prefer black or brown hair instead of blonde ;p

• (?) Chewbacca is glad to be back <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Welcome back buddy!

• There're lots of people who are way more talented than me

But but no-one draws like you! That makes your art unique! <3

Oh don't be, It's not like my art skills are that good. There're lots of people who are way more talented than me. But I'm flattered nonetheless, haha.

• Hello =D

Hia! C:

• Exactly!

nohuhhuh posted: »

There're lots of people who are way more talented than me But but no-one draws like you! That makes your art unique!

• High five!

(?) Chewbacca is glad to be back

• Thank you!

That's bro bro! brofsit

Amazing work BRO (?)Awesome!!! BRO FIST C=

• edited July 2015

Also guys! I got estimates for the next batch of pictures! Some time after we reach 300 pages. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• So... soon. :^)

Also guys! I got estimates for the next batch of pictures! Some time after we reach 300 pages. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Okay so this came up in my mind; Rhys waking up to see that Fiona's waving a small HJ poster in his face to tease him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.