Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015

Yeah , she's still attractive.Though she wears a hat , smart way to look more attractive because guys won't really pay attention at your hair while you have that hat on you.

I have short hair. 8T So does Fiona.

• He-he, you bet. And I'm pretty sure you guys will love it. :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So... soon. :^)

• edited July 2015

OHMYGAWD. PAGE 299. hYpE!!!!!

Alt text

Another step closer to Rhyiona!

• (?) Chewbacca appreciates that. Happy 4th of July for everyone who lives in AMERICA!!!!! and for the people that Don't have an awesome day <3

BRO FIST =D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Happy 4th of July to some, and a normal day for everyone else

• oh, i thought you meant that, sorry :(

Brawl posted: »

Yeah I've seen girls cosplaying boys and the other way around before , I don't find it weird.

• lol Maybe I need a hat. xD

Brawl posted: »

Yeah , she's still attractive.Though she wears a hat , smart way to look more attractive because guys won't really pay attention at your hair while you have that hat on you.

• JUST ONE MORE

FOR RHYIONA

• I see what you mean, because when I played it I literally kept remembering all of the Disney cartoons with princesses that I've ever watched... It's not a bad scene, but it was really awkward. I'm fine with all the dialouge options in it, but when you try to be friendly with Sasha the whole setting and music look kinda out of place (in my opinion anyway).

For example one particular scene in GOT was kinda awkward too, but it was awkward in a genuinely cute way... and it's not the same in Tales.

nohuhhuh posted: »

trust me this is cute and not awkward because this is fan-art! I have a problem with that scene in the game because it feels to be so out

• I could see Fiona taking Rhys' socks in ep 4 and messing with him

Okay so this came up in my mind; Rhys waking up to see that Fiona's waving a small HJ poster in his face to tease him.

• Cuuute, sounds like something she would do.

Okay so this came up in my mind; Rhys waking up to see that Fiona's waving a small HJ poster in his face to tease him.

• Alt text

BigBadPaul posted: »

OHMYGAWD. PAGE 299. hYpE!!!!! Another step closer to Rhyiona!

• edited July 2015

That sucks Man hope it get better over there hugs Dave and gives him/her a BRO FIST <3

Currently trying to survive the heat. Gosh, it is so damn hot...

• Lol, I'm a British-American living in England :P

HOW DO I CELEBRATE THE 4TH OF JULY?!?! XD

(?) Chewbacca appreciates that. Happy 4th of July for everyone who lives in AMERICA!!!!! and for the people that Don't have an awesome day BRO FIST =D

• edited July 2015

Did I just?! XD

No page 300

Ah, dammit!

• <3 Your words warm my heart as always. ;__;

nohuhhuh posted: »

There're lots of people who are way more talented than me But but no-one draws like you! That makes your art unique!

• just what ;o

Did I just?! XD No page 300 Ah, dammit!

• Taking his sock puppets and performing a puppet show in front of him.

Poogers555 posted: »

I could see Fiona taking Rhys' socks in ep 4 and messing with him

• BRO FOR BRO!!!

buntingsir posted: »

Thank you! That's bro bro! brofsit

• Read the edit :P

Poogers555 posted: »

just what ;o

• What?

Did I just?! XD No page 300 Ah, dammit!

• edited July 2015

HOW DO I CELEBRATE THE 4TH OF JULY?!?!

Don't. Be glad you don't have this awful holiday :p

Sure independence is great and all, but the constant sound of booming fireworks is enough to drive me crazy every year V_____V

Lol, I'm a British-American living in England :P HOW DO I CELEBRATE THE 4TH OF JULY?!?! XD

• I won't stop saying that I appreciate it. Seriously!

You might have actually motivated me to improve my drawing skills!

But it's a good thing, right? We all motivate and inspire each other here to do some things and it feels so great. This is one of the best things about this thread. :)

Well, I don't know many artists, so I will keep thinking of you as one of the best. You might have actually motivated me to improve my drawing skills! ARGH!

• I feel kinda bad about hating that scene so much haha but you explained that really well! It was an awkward scene but not in a cute way ;P

I see what you mean, because when I played it I literally kept remembering all of the Disney cartoons with princesses that I've ever watched

• I got a better idea C= i call it the BRO FIST <3

High five!

• edited July 2015

Ha-ha! I'm pretty stubborn. Getting to motivate me is quite an achievement, I assure you. ;p

I won't stop saying that I appreciate it. Seriously! You might have actually motivated me to improve my drawing skills! But it

• edited July 2015

HazzatheMan probably either thought that he made page 300 or that he missed it. Then he found out he didn't do either. Either way, that's the joke. I think.

What?

• oh ;p

Read the edit :P

• So close..... to page 300 I can almost taste it.

• BRO FIST!

I got a better idea C= i call it the BRO FIST

• americans overreact a lot for 4th of july :\

Green613 posted: »

HOW DO I CELEBRATE THE 4TH OF JULY?!?! Don't. Be glad you don't have this awful holiday Sure independence is great and all, but the constant sound of booming fireworks is enough to drive me crazy every year V_____V

• Pretty _

Let's just hope the flower doesn't explode in her face ;P

I feel like I messed up so much ;__; I imagine If Rhys would give that flower to Fiona he'd say something like: "I want to give you th

• (?) Chewbacca will not forget this moment with you <3

BRO FIST!

• Probably gonna miss page 300 because I have to leave for an hourish.

fml ;-;

• (?) Neither will Wolf.

(?) Chewbacca will not forget this moment with you

• Okay wow, I'm even more super flattered now, is that even possible at this point? :D I'm glad that I could motivate you. :p

Ha-ha! I'm pretty stubborn. Getting to motivate me is quite an achievement, I assure you. ;p

• Oh, I hadn't seen the edit, oops.

HazzatheMan probably either thought that he made page 300 or that he missed it. Then he found out he didn't do either. Either way, that's the joke. I think.

• It won't be that much longer Wolf! Just hold on!

Probably gonna miss page 300 because I have to leave for an hourish. fml ;-;

• I thought I was going to make page 300 :P

I did not... :(

• RIP Wolf ;__:

• w-why? :'(

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.