Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Lol, fireworks drive my dog fucking nuts so tbh, I'm glad those aren't going off right now :)

Green613 posted: »

HOW DO I CELEBRATE THE 4TH OF JULY?!?! Don't. Be glad you don't have this awful holiday Sure independence is great and all, but the constant sound of booming fireworks is enough to drive me crazy every year V_____V

• I can still celebrate when I'm back but... damn. Never missed a single big moment of the thread. :P

BigBadPaul posted: »

It won't be that much longer Wolf! Just hold on!

• we can do it guys were almost there #FOR RHYIONA !!!!!!!!!!!

• pray4wolf

Brawl posted: »

RIP Wolf ;__:

• Thank you. At least now I got something to do, other than waiting for Episode 4 that is. ;p

buntingsir posted: »

Okay wow, I'm even more super flattered now, is that even possible at this point? I'm glad that I could motivate you.

• edited July 2015

My luck's a bitch. </3

w-why?

• edited July 2015

Every artist has that feeling sometimes! :P Heck, I just had a breakdown about my skills not so long ago.

This is what my friend once told me: "there are always technically better artists than you but there are also people who prefer your art style to those other "technically better art styles"

and I think this is true. Someone is always ready to look up to YOUR work! Maybe someone admires your art because you draw so softly. Maybe someone likes your art so much because the way you draw is simply charming. Maybe I'm that person! :D

Your words warm my heart as always. ;__;

• edited July 2015

I'm not very good at making people feel better... BUUUUTTTT, just imagine me. I have missed nearly... I don't know, 250 pages out of this thread, simply because I haven't even thought about participating in it at the time. I have missed so much... but yet, I'm proud to be here whenever I can. While the 300 page moment is a big moment, it's a moment you can afford to miss. :)

You have managed to stay here for nearly the entirety of this thread's life span. That takes some serious dedication. It also gives you an excuse to just miss a moment out, just for once.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I can still celebrate when I'm back but... damn. Never missed a single big moment of the thread. :P

• You know what, you're right. Pages go but people stay. I can still celebrate regardless. Thanks, Paul. :D

I'm not very good at making people feel better... BUUUUTTTT, just imagine me. I have missed nearly... I don't know, 250 pages out of this th

• Thanks!

ಠ_ಠ Gosh, I totally forgot that it explodes later, haha. I'm sure Rhys will help her... somehow. ;D

xValkyx posted: »

Pretty _ Let's just hope the flower doesn't explode in her face ;P

• Wow Paul , you really made this sound like a big deal xD

I'm not very good at making people feel better... BUUUUTTTT, just imagine me. I have missed nearly... I don't know, 250 pages out of this th

• edited July 2015

Ha-ha. Like I said, I take some things that people think aren't serious, seriously. :p

I mean, we are kinda like a family. One person not being able to turn up for a big moment, kinda makes me sad. :(

It also adds a certain amount of drama into it, which I personally enjoy. :3

Wow Paul , you really made this sound like a big deal xD

• Lol I like that video.

we can do it guys were almost there #FOR RHYIONA !!!!!!!!!!!

• Yeah , I don't think I was part of any big moment , most likely because I'm new here.

Ha-ha. Like I said, I take some things that people think aren't serious, seriously. I mean, we are kinda like a family. One person not b

• page 269?

Yeah , I don't think I was part of any big moment , most likely because I'm new here.

• edited July 2015

We must get to 300 NOW do it for WOLF!!!!!

I WILL NOT LEAVE NO MAN BEHIND ESPECIALLY A GOOD BRO!!!!! NEVER MAN NO IT IS NOT AN OPTION!!!!!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

My luck's a bitch. </3

• edited July 2015

We are nearly there. And I need to give us the daily supply of Shia.

Alt text

And, in the other news! We have hit 398k views! Are we gonna get to page 300 and get 400k views in one day? Shia, help us!

• edited July 2015

It went away too fast , I couldn't celebrate , most likely because I remembered I posted one of my long ass product then.Oh yeah that was the Spodermen comic part 1 lol

page 269?

• there are always technically better artists than you but there are also people who prefer your art style to those other "technically better art styles

This is very true! I'll try to remember that.

I'm so so honored and happy, because I love your artworks too. <3 So much! Your style is just plain awesome and cool, I love how you draw the face expressions and the details. I love your comics and I admire how you always draw doodles so fast and they're so expressive, cute and funny!

It's really fascinating how we participate in each others things and always look forward to see them!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Every artist has that feeling sometimes! :P Heck, I just had a breakdown about my skills not so long ago. This is what my friend once tol

• Lol it would be funny if he was so caught up in the moment he didn't even notice xD

Rhys: -in eternal bliss-
    Fiona: -flower explodes- O_O ..... =_=;

-meanwhile a bunch of angry red jellyfish surface-

Thanks! ಠ_ಠ Gosh, I totally forgot that it explodes later, haha. I'm sure Rhys will help her... somehow. ;D

• I WILL NOT LEAVE NO MAN BEHIND

Good man, I salute you! :D

We must get to 300 NOW do it for WOLF!!!!! I WILL NOT LEAVE NO MAN BEHIND ESPECIALLY A GOOD BRO!!!!! NEVER MAN NO IT IS NOT AN OPTION!!!!!

• I'm in the mood for some editing but I have no freaking ideas -.- , I've already got defeated today because I couldn't make that damn fanfic comic.

HELP

• Fiona would so punch him because of that later.

Poor Rhys, he just tried to be romantic for once :'(

xValkyx posted: »

Lol it would be funny if he was so caught up in the moment he didn't even notice xD Rhys: -in eternal bliss- Fiona: -flower explodes- O_O ..... =_=; -meanwhile a bunch of angry red jellyfish surface-

• edited July 2015

The Rhyiona family is here for you! We will do what we need to do, to help you out. Now! To start off, we need to get you some ideas! Hmm... eh... huh, one minute please.

I'm in the mood for some editing but I have no freaking ideas -.- , I've already got defeated today because I couldn't make that damn fanfic comic. HELP

• I seek help my Rhyiona shippers , if you guys enjoyed what I did before then tell me what you would like to see.

The Rhyiona family is here for you! We will do what we need to do, to help you out. Now! To start off, we need to get you some ideas! Hmm... eh... huh, one minute please.

• PAGE 300 C'MON

• In the end... I did not get to play TFTB Ep.2...

It's 22:50pm, and I'll be busy all of tomorrow (gonna see Terminator Genisys as well :D) So I shall play through it on Monday before I go to work :)

I guess I am a Rhyiona supporter... But let's wait until I finish Ep.3 before I make anything official yeah?

• I think Shia ships Rhyiona confirmed. xD

• OH MY GOD PAGE 300

• Alt text

WE! DID IT!

• Sounds good with me!

Wish you sweet dreams, Hazza.

HazzatheMan posted: »

In the end... I did not get to play TFTB Ep.2... It's 22:50pm, and I'll be busy all of tomorrow (gonna see Terminator Genisys as well ) S

• Alt text

WE! DID IT!

• Party time!!!

• oh wow now I'm honored too! :D Thank you! I would love to do more "serious" art tho but for some reason I always get stuck and then I just doodle for days ;P

It's really fascinating how we participate in each others things and always look forward to see them!

very true my friend, very true!

there are always technically better artists than you but there are also people who prefer your art style to those other "technically better

• Lol, I'm not going to bed yet, but I'm at that stage where I know if I start playing it, I'll be too tired to pay attention... Better to play it safe, and start it on Monday :D

Sounds good with me! Wish you sweet dreams, Hazza.

• YAAAAAAAAAAAS

Alt text

• tfw you see 300 pages

Alt text

• Wolf , I pray for u man ;___; NOW HELP ME WITH IDEAS FFS

• Take your time. No one forces you to become Rhyiona member. It's your heart's path. <3

HazzatheMan posted: »

In the end... I did not get to play TFTB Ep.2... It's 22:50pm, and I'll be busy all of tomorrow (gonna see Terminator Genisys as well ) S

• Let's parteeh!

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.