Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Congrats on 300 pages guys, keep being awesome :)

Alt text

• ALMOST THERE!!!

• I was on the path already... But now I'm at the official crossroads :P

Take your time. No one forces you to become Rhyiona member. It's your heart's path.

• edited July 2015

And once again, another milestone reached! We make a great team it seems. ;p I have a promise to keep, so you guys better have fun. As for the promise, you know, the "picture" promise, I'm not exactly certain whether I will upload all the pics tonight, or whether I will upload them tomorrow, in the morning. All I can tell ya guys at this point, is that by tomorrow, the pictures will show up.

• Holy shit, we're at page 301!!! :O

WOO-HOO!!!!!! XD

• Wow, 300 lasted a whole 3 mins.

• edited July 2015

Oh, fair enough. Either way, just like glowingdrill said, what you are doing right now is a good choice. We wouldn't be very proud with ourselves if we just forced people in. Take your time, and slowly decide on your choice of path. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Lol, I'm not going to bed yet, but I'm at that stage where I know if I start playing it, I'll be too tired to pay attention... Better to play it safe, and start it on Monday

• Alt text

HazzatheMan posted: »

Holy shit, we're at page 301!!! :O WOO-HOO!!!!!! XD

• Thanks, you too. :з

Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Congrats on 300 pages guys, keep being awesome

• hah this is awesome! :D

rhonu posted: »

YAAAAAAAAAAAS

• So cute Rhysy. <333

rhonu posted: »

YAAAAAAAAAAAS

• Now we need 360.

Alt text

• We F###ING DID OMFG YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! VICTORY BRO FIST FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thank you!

• You'll get to it someday and I'm gonna be looking forward to see it!

Doodling is great too! Personally I always draw really slow, so I can't doodle very quickly and qualitatively. I can't doodle at all xD. That's why most of the time I'm either end up leaving just a sketch in pencils or a bunch of unfinished pictures in a folder on my computer.

nohuhhuh posted: »

oh wow now I'm honored too! Thank you! I would love to do more "serious" art tho but for some reason I always get stuck and then I just doo

• edited July 2015

420, too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And 369!

Now we need 360.

• That's very bro, bro. ;)

brofist

We F###ING DID OMFG YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! VICTORY BRO FIST FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Armis... I think you know what I'm gonna do. xD

• I like the way you think Paul C=<

BigBadPaul posted: »

420, too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And 369!

• edited July 2015

Well, I'm glad that you like the way I think, Chewbacca. I like the way you think too. :)

I like the way you think Paul C=<

• Don't make me drink like the last time xD

buntingsir posted: »

Armis... I think you know what I'm gonna do. xD

• BRO FOR BRO!!!!!

Ultrasupermega BRO FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's very bro, bro. brofist

• edited July 2015

For bro, bro!

BRO FOR BRO!!!!! Ultrasupermega BRO FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Okay, okay, I remember that psycho of yours... Not gonna leave you with him any time soon. >:)

Cheers anyway, thanks for coming here to congratulate us. :)

Don't make me drink like the last time xD

• edited July 2015

I just noticed, Rhysha! I'm honoured to have you congratulate us!

• (?) Chewbacca will remeber this moment with you<3 And (?) Chewbacca appreciates that =D

stay awesome man BRO FIST<3

Well, I'm glad that you like the way I think, Chewbacca. I like the way you think too.

• You know, I kinda miss him. We had a connection established... Until he tried to taste me, but you know, it's nothing ^^

I'll never forget to congratulate you gys :)

Okay, okay, I remember that psycho of yours... Not gonna leave you with him any time soon. Cheers anyway, thanks for coming here to congratulate us.

• (?) Chewbacca will not forget this BRO moment with you <3

For bro, bro!

• Dude, I'm one of the oldest friends of Rhyiona from the Rhysha side :) I'll always come to congratulate you :)

I just noticed, Rhysha! I'm honoured to have you congratulate us!

• (?) Paul will remember that

;)

(?) Chewbacca will remeber this moment with you<3 And (?) Chewbacca appreciates that =D stay awesome man BRO FIST<3

• Ahh, glad you could make it dude :D

Dude, I'm one of the oldest friends of Rhyiona from the Rhysha side I'll always come to congratulate you

• Typical psycho :p

Aw that's really sweet of you! :)

You know, I kinda miss him. We had a connection established... Until he tried to taste me, but you know, it's nothing ^^ I'll never forget to congratulate you gys

• Me neither bro, me neither. :3

(?) Chewbacca will not forget this BRO moment with you

• doodling is super fun when you don't care what the drawings end up looking like. And while doodling you kinda have to accept that those drawings may look ugly.

I still kinda feel like I should apologize whenever I post my sloppy comics but then I remember that there's a reason why they look so messy: because it's an easy and fun way to draw. Plus I simply don't have enough time or skills to draw proper comics.. ;)

You'll get to it someday and I'm gonna be looking forward to see it! Doodling is great too! Personally I always draw really slow, so I ca

• Pardon me. I haven't been participating in the Rhyiona ship very long. But I will keep that in mind. ;)

Dude, I'm one of the oldest friends of Rhyiona from the Rhysha side I'll always come to congratulate you

• 301 pages, cool...

• edited July 2015

I know! Not that much to be excited about! It's always nice however, to be reaching milestones! :)

xfuriouss posted: »

301 pages, cool...

• But.. but... you don't have to apologize! They're super fun and actually always look really great. And I'm sure you have enough skills. And we all love them anyway. I sure do.

nohuhhuh posted: »

doodling is super fun when you don't care what the drawings end up looking like. And while doodling you kinda have to accept that those draw

• (?) Chewbacca is crying tears of joy ;-; am so happy that you won't forget (?)Chewbacca appreciates that <3

Me neither bro, me neither.

• Eh, you know, they mean well. Right?

^^

Typical psycho Aw that's really sweet of you!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.