Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• YES!

I can't think of a sequel ;-; Should I make a different (happy) fic as well and say they got back together?

• Once again I have a reason to post this! >:)

Alt text

Why I'm having this image in my head where Rhys sticks flowers in Sasha's hair and Fiona sniffs Rhys' socks..:P

armis37 posted: »

What would your reactions be, fellas, if Rhyiosha were to happen? And I'm not talking about a multiple choice, I'm talking about a three-way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• That's a great image xD

nohuhhuh posted: »

Once again I have a reason to post this! Why I'm having this image in my head where Rhys sticks flowers in Sasha's hair and Fiona sniffs Rhys' socks..:P

• <3

Only this time :P

• AWESOME

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

We think alike, so awesome.

• I'll never be tired to see it.

Rhys sticks flowers in Sasha's hair and Fiona sniffs Rhys' socks

Alt text

Once again I have a reason to post this! Why I'm having this image in my head where Rhys sticks flowers in Sasha's hair and Fiona sniffs Rhys' socks..:P

• Do whatever feels best to you! :)

I can't think of a sequel ;-; Should I make a different (happy) fic as well and say they got back together?

• edited July 2015

YES!!!!! ;-; because I'm about to make a small drawing of crying Fiona based on your fic ;------;

Also just do what ever you want :3

• pretty accurate don't you think :P Poor Rhys is shipped with everyone!

That's a great image xD

• -sqeuals- Really?!? :000

Kimmy-klu posted: »

YES!!!!! ;-; because I'm about to make a small drawing of crying Fiona based on your fic ;------; Also just do what ever you want

• AWESOME

Alt text

AWESOME

• Okay, thanks :)

Do whatever feels best to you!

• Dammit I need my friend to live near me so we could draw more of these! xD

You know, everybody would win :P

I'll never be tired to see it. Rhys sticks flowers in Sasha's hair and Fiona sniffs Rhys' socks

• Accurate it is. If Telltale were to satisfy everyone, Rhys would be torn apart from all the pairings xD

pretty accurate don't you think :P Poor Rhys is shipped with everyone!

• Trying to write the sequel for the damn deleted scene and this is proving very difficult.

Alt text

• Yessss!!! ;w;

(I'm still drawing the other requests too :D)

-sqeuals- Really?!? :000

• You can do it!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Trying to write the sequel for the damn deleted scene and this is proving very difficult.

• Yes, good idea.

• I know you can do it! But don't force yourself if it's too difficult.

Alt text

Trying to write the sequel for the damn deleted scene and this is proving very difficult.

• Thank you. ;-;

You can do it!

• Oh, I'm not giving up!

I know you can do it! But don't force yourself if it's too difficult.

• aw you can do it wolf! I know you can do it!

I don't know if this makes you feel any better but in my opinion when your writings were difficult to write, they turned out to be some of your best!

• Great! :)

Oh, I'm not giving up!

• Aww, thank you. ;-; That does encourage me!

aw you can do it wolf! I know you can do it! I don't know if this makes you feel any better but in my opinion when your writings were difficult to write, they turned out to be some of your best!

• I can't wait! ;--;

Yessss!!! ;w; (I'm still drawing the other requests too )

• You can do it wolfie! ^-^

• Thank you! <3

You can do it wolfie! ^-^

• it seems like you're missing your daily dose..... of shia!

Alt text

• Alt text

it seems like you're missing your daily dose..... of shia!

• I can't wait :D

Yessss!!! ;w; (I'm still drawing the other requests too )

• I couldn't think of a sequel so I made this instead. This is based what I said the other day about Fiona teasing Rhys in the morning. Let's just say the are back together and live in their trashy apartment again.

Giggling occurred from his ear, awaking him. Tried to ignore it the best he can and fall back asleep again but however then he could feel something waved on his face, making him question what was it Fiona was actually doing.

"Hm?" Rhys get's up, raising his brow. It wasn't until she finally decided to show him, shoving it in his face did he then realised what she was up to. His face flustered while she continued to wave the small poster of his ex-boss, Handsome Jack, in his face.

He decides to pluck it from her fingertips and conceal it away, however it didn't go as he planned; she leaned back, keeping it out of his reach, making him fall forward and taking her down with him.

Rhys looks down at her, with a grin, a nervous chuckle escaping his mouth. Awkward silence fills the air, but is once broke when Fiona pulls him down for a kiss.

The posters somewhere on the floor somehow, but Rhys couldn't care less right now. The moment she pressed his lips on to her's he completely forgot how this all started.

There Fin <( ̄︶ ̄)>

• Ah, harmony. Just can't find any other words to describe it.

I couldn't think of a sequel so I made this instead. This is based what I said the other day about Fiona teasing Rhys in the morning. Let's

• so bootyful ;__;

I couldn't think of a sequel so I made this instead. This is based what I said the other day about Fiona teasing Rhys in the morning. Let's

• Sad but beautiful :(

You should write more and yeah I love that song (and the band, duh)

-sighs- you know what? Screw it, I'll post this. I know it's short and I know it's kind of crappy but I ended up getting really lazy with th

• Awww

Alt text

Ah, harmony. Just can't find any other words to describe it.

• I think you should write a sequel, if you have some ideas. Maybe explaining why they are in a fight and what actually happened that caused such a mess.

• Haha, thank you <3

Brawl posted: »

so bootyful ;__;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.