Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm glad you liked it c:

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Awww

• Alt text

This is beautiful pandoran ;_____;

I couldn't think of a sequel so I made this instead. This is based what I said the other day about Fiona teasing Rhys in the morning. Let's

• I've already wrote somthing, thank you for the suggestion though :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I think you should write a sequel, if you have some ideas. Maybe explaining why they are in a fight and what actually happened that caused such a mess.

• Thanks, rabbit ;__;

This is beautiful pandoran ;_____;

• Alt text

Alt text

Haha, thank you

• Oh my god I'm laughing, thank you so much for this, I'm saving it xD

• You know me and my creations ;p.No problem

Oh my god I'm laughing, thank you so much for this, I'm saving it xD

• Aww. :3

I couldn't think of a sequel so I made this instead. This is based what I said the other day about Fiona teasing Rhys in the morning. Let's

• I'm glad you liked it :3

Aww.

• It was unused, it was also in ep 2's files, its what Marcus would have said if you trusted jack, trusting Fiona would make him say "Loyalty and friendship was preserved."

Can somebody clarify if this audio line has been used before or has been cut, it sort of worries me because it sounds like someone might die, i was digging through the sound files and found it. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XzrlileePx

• This is one of the most beautiful things I have read on this this thread...

press f to pay respects

Alt text

• you're a wonderfull writer :)

• Thank you so much :) <3

Kruzii posted: »

you're a wonderfull writer

• Thank you so much, Cody ;-;

Cody_nara posted: »

This is one of the most beautiful things I have read on this this thread... press f to pay respects

• No, thank YOU!

Thank you so much, Cody ;-;

• Alt text

No, thank YOU!

• edited July 2015

It's been a week and they aren't talking normally.

She can understand why -- the realisation of what had happened had probably hit him hard. It hit her hard and she was the to take the initiative (half forced into it, but she disregards that part).

But the tension is getting absolutely unbearable even for her.

Fiona's a proud woman, though, and she's not going to be the one to break the silence.

And he breaks, eventually.

"This heat is unbearable." Vaughn's whining again from where he's laying and she's sorely tempted to tell him to shut up. "The campfire isn't helping."

"Uh," Sasha saves her from having the words slip, "unless you want to starve then the campfire has to be here."

"How am I going to sleep though?"

"You close your eyes and make a trip to dreamland. Simple."

Vaughn groans but he doesn't reply and Fiona's just as glad as Sasha is when the latter mouths a silent "thank god" at her without him seeing it. The meat (she frankly doesn't even want to know what her sister's cooking or she might lose her appetite) cooks slowly and the smell isn't really inviting but she supposes it's better than no dinner. She still doesn't understand how Athena is already sleeping on an empty stomach.

Rhys is quiet. Too quiet, she knows, when he doesn't even try to defend his friend and she's left a little concerned.

"How long till it's done?" She breaks the awkward silence that's forming.

"Honestly?" Sasha turns it around, squinting her eyes at it. "Probably an hour. It's one of those hard to cook ones."

"Yeah, just... I don't wanna know what it is."

She has a nagging feeling that she hears her sister mumble a 'neither do I' under her breath but the perspective is so terrifying she'd rather convince herself she's imagined it. She doesn't have to dwell on it, though, because Rhys suddenly stands up and his face is flushed -- from the heat or something else, she can't tell -- when he starts dragging his shoes awkwardly on the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She raises an eyebrow up at him.

"Yeah, man, you okay?" Vaughn finally sits upright, clicking his tongue when he notices the heat fogged up his glasses.

"I'm fine," he nods frantically and the motion only succeeds in making everyone narrow their eyes at him, "I just... uh..."

"Spit it out," Sasha rolls her eyes, "or we'll all be eighty before you decide to talk."

If he's offended, he doesn't show it and then Fiona knows there's definitely something wrong. He confirms it when he turns to her and, scratching the back of his head nervously, he timidly starts.

"Can we... talk?"

She can see the other two exchange confused glances before turning their attention back to them.

"Um... talk."

This only seems to make him shift even more uncomfortably than before and she would have snorted if she didn't suddenly realise what exactly was happening. She'd been hoping for it the whole week -- she couldn't stand the awkward glances and half hearted conversations; she just wanted to go back to normal -- but now that he was bringing it up, she wasn't sure how to respond.

"No," he carefully adds, holding his hands behind his back, "I mean... in private?"

"...Oh."

Rhys just stands there staring at her for a few seconds before she understands that she didn't quite answer him and he must be feeling really confused.

"So--"

She cuts him off before he can finish the question by standing up and gesturing for him to lead the way. He gets the message, he isn't that stupid (just a bit, she mentally adds) and slowly walks ahead of her before she turns to follow him.

"What the hell," she can hear Sasha whisper even as she moves away from them and she knows she's going to go through an interrogation later, "was that?"

"I think I know where this is going."

She knows Rhys also heard Vaughn's reply when the tips of his ears are so red that it's visible even from behind -- if she had to guess, his face was probably fuming. But still they keep walking and soon enough all she can hear are hushed mumbles and Rhys' too heavy footsteps dragging in front of her.

She's not sure how he decides on a place to settle on but eventually he stops and she takes it she's supposed to sit on the same rock he makes his way toward; but it's small and she's not sure she should be brushing against him considering the conversation they were about to have. But he seems to understand without her telling him and scoots over to the edge to respect her boundaries before gesturing for her to sit down.

Reluctantly, she takes it, and sits, her back to his. She can still feel him but at least she doesn't feel like she's suffocating.

"So..."

He doesn't really waste time in starting but she has a hunch he's not really sure how to word things. She waits for him to continue but when he doesn't, she has enough pity to try and encourage him.

"Is this about last week?"

"I... yeah."

For a second, she's worried he's going to pass out judging by the strain in his voice but he holds his own better than she ever expects Rhys to and she has to give him credit for it.

"Go on." She nods encouragingly before she remembers he's not looking at her and is left feeling silly.

"It's just that..." he sighs and she can feel him moving to run a hand through his hair and she has to bite her tongue not to tell him to quit it, "this has just been too awkward."

"You're telling me."

Her attempt at humour doesn't phase him and she decides it's probably better just to hear him out.

"Can we just quit pretending it didn't happen?"

"I never pretended it didn't happen," she crosses her arms, "you're the one doing that."

"Okay, that's fair." He's slightly turning to the side now and she can feel his shoulder brush her back and it almost jolts her from her seat. "It's just really awkward for me. What do you even say to someone after getting kissed when you're unconscious?"

"A thank you would be a start." She shrugs, knowing he can see it.

"You know what I mean." She can tell he's rolling his eyes even without turning back. "But thanks. Really."

"You're welcome. See? That wasn't so hard. Tension over. Let's get back to--"

"No, wait."

He presses a metallic hand against her shoulder when she tries to lift herself off the rock (it was starting to get uncomfortable) and Fiona's forced back down before she can move too far. Or maybe she let herself stay, she doubts he'd honestly have the strength to keep her in place.

"What?"

"I don't think you understand why I've been awkward."

The night sky suddenly seems like a very inviting place to stare at when she feels a shiver run up her spine at his words. But it doesn't succeed in distracting her, the implication running through her mind regardless of her pushing it away and she has to take a couple of deep breaths before she talks again.

"I think I understand."

"Then..." She can feel him tug at her sleeve in a wordless plea for her to turn to face him and she doesn't even know why -- or wants to pretend she doesn't -- but she does it.

He moves his hand from her sleeve and daringly slips it into her own, watching her reaction carefully and when she makes no motion to move it out of his grasp, he feels it's safe to hold it a bit tighter.

"Can I kiss you?"

She hadn't anticipated the question although she probably should have and it makes her brain stop working for a few seconds. But it's still functional enough to make her spout an answer somehow.

"Yes."

Before she knows it, he's already gone for it and she barely has time to register that he's pressing his lips to hers before she closes her eyes and lets the moment take over. It's awkward at first but she finds a way to guide him into a pleasant rhythm as he wraps his arms around her.

It's not that they want to break apart, but Sasha's voice yelling 'Dinner's ready!' and sounding eerily nearby definitely forces them to. They quickly disentangle and Fiona almost chokes on her tongue when she sees her sister waving at them from a distance and getting closer with every step and she's left unaware if she's seen anything or not.

"Uh, going!"

Rhys waves back for her, getting up and she follows, trying too hard not to raise suspicion -- she's not even sure why, they'd have to tell them eventually -- as Sasha came to a halt and waited for them to meet her.

"I thought it was going to be an hour?" Fiona questions when they're finally reunited.

"Nope, turns out the meat's actually from a--"

Fiona holds her hands up with a disgusted face as Sasha snorts. Rhys is walking slightly ahead, too fast, and she wants to scold him for acting anything but natural.

"Please no," she shakes her head, "if you tell me I'm probably going to vomit."

"Fine, fine."

They can see the camp up ahead already, Rhys running over to Vaughn as he attempts to steal meat before they arrived, when Sasha nudges her with an elbow.

"I bet," she whispers and Fiona really doesn't like her knowing tone, "you wish it would have taken an hour to cook."

And before she can reply with a full sentence, only stutters coming out, Sasha's already winked at her and left skipping like a child who knows more than she should.

Finally done with this. This took way longer than it should have.

It's a sequel. You know to what.

FORGIVE TYPOS THANKS

• beautiful, simply beautiful! ;A;

• Thank you ;A;

nohuhhuh posted: »

beautiful, simply beautiful! ;A;

• Hubbyyy! Where are you? I miss you @Quiff ;(

Alt text

• You probably missed it but he said he wouldn't have internet this weekend.

Hubbyyy! Where are you? I miss you @Quiff ;(

• ;A;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You probably missed it but he said he wouldn't have internet this weekend.

• He went on a nurse journey to save a life!

;A;

• "Can I kiss you?"

That's the part when I started grining like crazy ;A;

Alt text

It's been a week and they aren't talking normally. She can understand why -- the realisation of what had happened had probably hit him ha

• Alt text

"Can I kiss you?" That's the part when I started grining like crazy ;A;

• Without the typos: 12414/10 (The most MLG novel ever)

With the typos:-3/8 (Gaben is sad)

It's been a week and they aren't talking normally. She can understand why -- the realisation of what had happened had probably hit him ha

• fuk u gaben

typos are beautiful

Without the typos: 12414/10 (The most MLG novel ever) With the typos:-3/8 (Gaben is sad)

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

fuk u gaben typos are beautiful

• I "Awweeeed" the whole time :3

Alt text

• Alt text

Kruzii posted: »

I "Awweeeed" the whole time

• SOOOOO COOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 100/10 <3 LOVE IT

buntingsir posted: »

I feel like I messed up so much ;__; I imagine If Rhys would give that flower to Fiona he'd say something like: "I want to give you th

• edited July 2015

rhys: can i kiss you?

fiona: yes

me: good shit go౦ԁ sHit

• On the side note, here's the best music video!

b

• edited July 2015

Oh, it was an edit lmao

THANK THANK <3

rhonu posted: »

rhys: can i kiss you? fiona: yes me: good shit go౦ԁ sHit

• edited July 2015

Thanks for the free nightmares. ;-;

On the side note, here's the best music video! b

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Damn you did it again! This was amazing! So many favorite moments! But it ended so quickly! I want moar! Moar!

Rhys is quiet. Too quiet, she knows, when he doesn't even try to defend his friend and she's left a little concerned.

Now this is a cute moment! This is a subtle and nice way to tell that these characters care about each other. No need to stick flowers in anybody! >:D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.