Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• But I need him more!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

He went on a nurse journey to save a life!

• i wanted to put a bunch of emojis but apparently the forum doesn't want me to express my love 2 u :(

Oh, it was an edit lmao THANK THANK

• what? I know you are good at finding amazing gifs but WHAT?

• No need to stick flowers in anybody! >:D

Alt text

Thank you so much. ;-; I'm really glad it was enjoyable despite the struggle to write it haha

nohuhhuh posted: »

Damn you did it again! This was amazing! So many favorite moments! But it ended so quickly! I want moar! Moar! Rhys is quiet. Too quie

• Ok guys, sooo remember when I posted something about me losing a bet a few pages back... Sooooo...we played Monopoly again and this time:
    I won, yay!!

So now I need to find a suitable punishment for him...

P.S. It has to be Rhyiona related and he can't do the same thing I did...

• I'l be honest, if a three-way pairing became canon, I wouldn't mind. It would put all the mindless bickering and bitterness at an end. I just want all shippers to live in peace.

Alt text

armis37 posted: »

What would your reactions be, fellas, if Rhyiosha were to happen? And I'm not talking about a multiple choice, I'm talking about a three-way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I have top secret sources. :^)

what? I know you are good at finding amazing gifs but WHAT?

• Damn it </3

I defy this forum!

Alt text

With a screenshot. :^)

rhonu posted: »

i wanted to put a bunch of emojis but apparently the forum doesn't want me to express my love 2 u

• 8D I love it!!!!!!! SO cuuuuutee!

It's been a week and they aren't talking normally. She can understand why -- the realisation of what had happened had probably hit him ha

• SLAY HIM CODY

SLAY HIM FOR THAT

Cody_nara posted: »

Ok guys, sooo remember when I posted something about me losing a bet a few pages back... Sooooo...we played Monopoly again and this time: I

• Your Welcome, but they are not free...

That will be 9 pounds 45 cents..

Thanks for the free nightmares. ;-;

• Wow ;__;

This is my new favourite story of yours. This is just... gah... I have no words to describe how I feel, seriously.

The setting is so goddamn beautiful - campfire, night sky with stars, they're sitting back to back... And their feelings... ah, perfect.

It's been a week and they aren't talking normally. She can understand why -- the realisation of what had happened had probably hit him ha

• but he's me frind

SLAY HIM CODY SLAY HIM FOR THAT

• What the-- WHAT.

Fine...

[Hand money] ;-;

Your Welcome, but they are not free... That will be 9 pounds 45 cents..

• Alt text

8D I love it!!!!!!! SO cuuuuutee!

• Thanks...

What the-- WHAT. Fine... [Hand money] ;-;

• he still punished you B)

but he's me frind

• edited July 2015

lies YOU tell yourself

lies like YOURSELF

• Alt text

A Statue in Honor of ABigBadWolf in Rhyiona Village (source: Wikipedia)

• Oh, wow, thank you! That makes me really happy because I struggled with this one a lot. :D Had to find a decent setting for them to talk and the tension had to be there... it was just all around very difficult. This is very rewarding!

buntingsir posted: »

Wow ;__; This is my new favourite story of yours. This is just... gah... I have no words to describe how I feel, seriously. The settin

• you LIVE a lie

Quiff posted: »

lies YOU tell yourself

• OOh, I'm soooo glad, Julie ;A; Thank you!! <3

XDJulieXD posted: »

SOOOOO COOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 100/10 LOVE IT

• Yeah but a crying anime pizzaboy...WHAT??

I have top secret sources. :^)

• You know what? I will make him do the same thing I did...

P.S. I will let you know if something funny happens...

he still punished you

• There's nothing weird about that. :^)

Yeah but a crying anime pizzaboy...WHAT??

• Hell yeah! So curious now. :D

You know what? I will make him do the same thing I did... P.S. I will let you know if something funny happens...

• edited July 2015

Holy Rhyiona, how are you doing this? I'm just sitting here constantly wringing my hands, because I'm literally full of emotions and I can't even describe them properly.

You did amazing job.

Oh, wow, thank you! That makes me really happy because I struggled with this one a lot. Had to find a decent setting for them to talk and the tension had to be there... it was just all around very difficult. This is very rewarding!

• This makes me really happy.

Alt text

rhonu posted: »

A Statue in Honor of ABigBadWolf in Rhyiona Village (source: Wikipedia)

• edited July 2015

Like this:

Alt text

armis37 posted: »

What would your reactions be, fellas, if Rhyiosha were to happen? And I'm not talking about a multiple choice, I'm talking about a three-way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Thank you so much. This sincerely means a lot to me. <3 It's because of you guys that I keep writing so thank you so much.

Holy Rhyiona, how are you doing this? I'm just sitting here constantly wringing my hands, because I'm literally full of emotions and I can't even describe them properly. You did amazing job.

• Alt text

I couldn't think of a sequel so I made this instead. This is based what I said the other day about Fiona teasing Rhys in the morning. Let's

• Ducky don't worry I'm here now <3

Back from my doctor journey!

But I need him more!

• Thank you for your amazing stories. Again ;A;

Wow, this affected me so much, I need to chill. :D

Thank you so much. This sincerely means a lot to me. It's because of you guys that I keep writing so thank you so much.

• Alt text

-sighs- you know what? Screw it, I'll post this. I know it's short and I know it's kind of crappy but I ended up getting really lazy with th

• bruH YOU live a lie

you LIVE a lie

• Awww.

Alt text

Thank you for your amazing stories. Again ;A; Wow, this affected me so much, I need to chill.

• your DUCK FACE is a lie

rekt

Quiff posted: »

bruH YOU live a lie

• As a reader I didn't notice anything forced or unnatural from your story! You managed to write this perfectly despite the struggles. ;)

No need to stick flowers in anybody! >:D Thank you so much. ;-; I'm really glad it was enjoyable despite the struggle to write it haha

• Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.