Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• at least i live in honesty and i no mind that

ABigBadWolf posted: »

your DUCK FACE is a lie rekt

• So, soon I will be heading off to China (Hong Kong to be precise). I wish you all a good summer while I am away. Well, technically I will still be around and post if I have some internet connection over there.

• as happy as you make us, i hope! :)

This makes me really happy.

• Aw, this really means a lot to me. ;-;

Alt text

rhonu posted: »

as happy as you make us, i hope!

• that's a lie and you KNOW IT

Quiff posted: »

at least i live in honesty and i no mind that

• That's good to hear, thank you. ;-; I just feel lost mid story sometimes but it's good to hear I could save it!

nohuhhuh posted: »

As a reader I didn't notice anything forced or unnatural from your story! You managed to write this perfectly despite the struggles.

• ooh, how long are you going to be there? i hope you have a good time too!

So, soon I will be heading off to China (Hong Kong to be precise). I wish you all a good summer while I am away. Well, technically I will still be around and post if I have some internet connection over there.

• We hope you can visit us sometimes, Dave! Have a lot of fun over there. :D

So, soon I will be heading off to China (Hong Kong to be precise). I wish you all a good summer while I am away. Well, technically I will still be around and post if I have some internet connection over there.

• I had hopes for TFTB and GOT actually :)

I felt that TellTale could pull it off no problem!

Yep my friend told me TFTB was going to suck and here i am playing it lol :b same i learned that before i judge something i have to try it out my self :b

• :'(

後來,我告你! HazzatheMan will remember that for the rest of his life.

• HUBBYYY! <3<3<3<3

Alt text

Ducky don't worry I'm here now Back from my doctor journey!

• Yep, woke up at 6:50am as well :P

I intend to enjoy it to the fullest! :D

Oh man, that must suck :( I'm an only child so I don't have siblings to complain about... or love. XD

Only 5 hours on a Sunday? Man, that has to suck... Take your time, buddy, no rush. Enjoy playing before anything. Haha, it's not nois

• Ugh, I couldn't do 2 hours!

2 hours of sleep, I would be the most useless person :P

Only 5 hours on a Sunday? I only slept 2 hours. Oops. O.o

• Have fun! ;3 Hope to see you soon!

• I woke up past 12. D: That sounds awful, man.

You will, very good game so far. :D

Well, they can be annoying at times but I think I'm personally lucky, my sister's great.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Yep, woke up at 6:50am as well :P I intend to enjoy it to the fullest! Oh man, that must suck I'm an only child so I don't have siblings to complain about... or love. XD

• Oh that scarily beautiful theme song!! XD

THIS, makes me shiver:

Halloween

Dont go swimming when you here this!!

• Have fun, Dave! (Like a lot of fun)

Hope to see you again sometime!

• I even went to work today after 2 hours of sleep and I somehow survived! I don't really feel that bad actually. My body is used to this. ;D

Ugh, I couldn't do 2 hours! 2 hours of sleep, I would be the most useless person :P

• Have a good time there! Hope you'll still be able to post here and come back to us soon. :D

• Oh I hate waking up past 10am. My Parent's are out of the house from 8am till 4:30pm. I have a small amount of time to myself before they come home and take over again :P

Great! XD

That's cool. I think to compensate a lack of siblings, I want at least 4 kids XP

I woke up past 12. That sounds awful, man. You will, very good game so far. Well, they can be annoying at times but I think I'm personally lucky, my sister's great.

• I didn't feel the hype at all. But I will still play it.

I just got the feeling of "what even is this?" I seriously don't know what's going on...

• Lol, I didn't look at the comments, but I imagine some "We want TWAU Season 2!" was in there!!! XP

Lol the comment section is the worst part. I'm gonna get it, but I'm not hyped

• Have fun over there! :D

• Three weeks. Downside, it will be extremely hot. Good side, there are a lot of delicious food. :)

rhonu posted: »

ooh, how long are you going to be there? i hope you have a good time too!

• sry what?

Alt text

that's a lie and you KNOW IT

• u hiding away from ur life

sry what?

• What job requires you to go in on a Sunday?! :O

Damn, I know a dude who lives on 5-6 hours of sleep most nights of the year... You must be an insomniac or something more :D

I even went to work today after 2 hours of sleep and I somehow survived! I don't really feel that bad actually. My body is used to this. ;D

• I'm the opposite, I can't stand waking up early. I'm like a zombie if I dare. :P But I understand your point.

Wow, 4? That's a lot. .P Most people don't want more than 1 these days.

Oh I hate waking up past 10am. My Parent's are out of the house from 8am till 4:30pm. I have a small amount of time to myself before they co

• edited July 2015

MISSED YOU TOO DUCKYYY <3<3<3

Alt text

HUBBYYY! <3<3<3

• Have fun! C:

• Have a great time, Dave! We hope you'll be able to post sometimes! :D

• Oh trust me, I really don't like waking up early (especially on my days off) but I have to or else I don't get enough time to just play my games in peace :P

Yeah, initially I wanted just 1 child (a son preferably) but the idea of more kids and an active house is appealing :) I love the idea of family looking out for each other and sticking together, so if I can have multiple kids, then they will hopefully be each other's guardians...

I'm the opposite, I can't stand waking up early. I'm like a zombie if I dare. :P But I understand your point. Wow, 4? That's a lot. .P Most people don't want more than 1 these days.

• It's a sacrifice that must be made, then, I'm guessing? :P

That's actually a really cute thing to think. Have you considered names for them? :D

Oh trust me, I really don't like waking up early (especially on my days off) but I have to or else I don't get enough time to just play my g

• edited July 2015

FINALLY SOME DIGITAL SHIT!!!! GORTYS. CUTE

Alt text

ENJOY!! munches cookies

• I just realized that I have missed nearly every single achievement that this thread has ever made (69s, 100, 200, 300 pages, likes, views, the whole package). God bless the existence of these wonderful, amazing time zones! (Although it's also due to the fact that I go to bed around 23:30)

• I won't send my storm troopers to kill the Rhysha shippers like you armis, don't worry :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.