Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• your lawyer told me he hates ducks

Quiff posted: »

i will call me lawyer, they will bring the truth.

• TRUE

FALSE

• yeah i saw! Also, Troy!
    HEY GUYS GUYS GUUUUYS!
    AAAAH! HAPPINESS!!!!

Alt text

Alt text

Super amazing! EDIT: And congratz with Laura Bailey noticing your art yet again. You are really impressing them!

• You keep receiving the Gods seal of approval. :D

bembiann posted: »

yeah i saw! Also, Troy! HEY GUYS GUYS GUUUUYS! AAAAH! HAPPINESS!!!!

• Q Q Q Q Q

JUST. DO. IT.

nohuhhuh posted: »

This is a little shorter this time! We are almost at the end of the story guys! ;A; One more part left..

• edited July 2015

EDIT: LOL REPLIED TO THE WRONG COMMENT

yeah i saw! Also, Troy! HEY GUYS GUYS GUUUUYS! AAAAH! HAPPINESS!!!!

• Awesome as always.

FINALLYYYYYY... Aren`t they harmonious? Even their voice actors look harmonious! Rhyiona for life!

• Alt text

Alt text

FINALLYYYYYY... Aren`t they harmonious? Even their voice actors look harmonious! Rhyiona for life!

• edited July 2015

Да блин до усрачки счастье! Правда вот над Троем я помучилась. В таком ракурсе нет даже приблизительного его фото, чтобы приблизительно знать как рисовать его в том ракурсе в котором я хочу. Пришлось просматривать вчера полдня на ютубе дофигища видосов с ним, где расплывчатое неясное изображение, двигающееся, и надо поймать момент, чтобы увидеть, КАК! КАК ОН ВЫГЛЯДИТ! Заодно залипла на The Last of Us, поревела, и пошла скетчить XD
    КОнечно дался он мне с психами. Лора вот на ура. А Трооой... чтоб сделать его характерным и похожим, но Ризом... УУФФФФ, это был эксперимент, я рисковала, но вышло вроде не провально! :)

Vernaya posted: »

Я как будто посмотрела фильм) Шикарно)

• more of this nonsense in which i try to translate my spanish rhyiona fanfiction to english with online translators and weird things happen

"Rhys thought of him burning. He leaves the skin raw as Fiona's head explodes through his fingers. She wants to get rid of him, insult his clothes. And he liked it. As she shamelessly used far more skilled hands than kissing lips they flowed through the cracks of Rhys. Over her legs, his skin is stupid and this is stupid, and damp, to finish the car, so it was one of the roots who causes the of hatred other guides. "

his skin is stupid and this is stupid

honestly yes

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

• i would give my soul to satan to see troy baker as rhys in live action tbh

Looking at this screen of the process, there is some mind appeared in my head... Am i the only one, who think that Rhys is much hotter when he is realistic Troy Baker? XDDD

• they flowed through the cracks of Rhys.

Oh my...

rhonu posted: »

more of this nonsense in which i try to translate my spanish rhyiona fanfiction to english with online translators and weird things happen

• ahahahH ! I`ll save this gif! Thanks!

• Thaaaank yoouuuu!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This is so beautiful, holy hell. Then again, all your works are!

• Now i am happy! I`m totally happy!

• WoaaaahhH! I love cakes too, so i can imagine your love to my art! Thank you!

Crips posted: »

I love your art more than cake. ♡

• And i have no borders in my happiness in this moment XD

You keep receiving the Gods seal of approval.

• Главное, что в конце концов он дался ;D
    Вышло отлично) Количество лайков и репосты[твиты] актеров об этом явно говорят :)
    Интересно, а если попросить Троя позировать, чтобы потом нарисовать, он бы согласился? xD

Да блин до усрачки счастье! Правда вот над Троем я помучилась. В таком ракурсе нет даже приблизительного его фото, чтобы приблизительно зна

• do you think Laura and Troy ever visited this forum?

• hah, it would be weird, if you liked Rhys more than Fiona here XD yeah, she`s beautiful

Green613 posted: »

• Alt text

Kruzii posted: »

do you think Laura and Troy ever visited this forum?

• so, it means i did it! I made it! Yeeeaah! Thanks for reaction! ^^ It`s inspiring

drooling

• edited July 2015

wow my lawyer is definitely not racist

too far man ;_;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

your lawyer told me he hates ducks

• Well, they both look awesome, so they could be a good Fiona and Rhys.
    And i`m glad you like it! Cause the work with Troy here - was really f#cking long and hard! to make him like this. I mean a face. To make him familiar and recognizable!

Poogers555 posted: »

Tales from the Borderlands: The Game: The Movie

• :333

awesome as always<3

• s'fine bro :)

Yeah, it's mostly my fault though. Sorry everybody xD

• i...i can explain... it sounds poetic in spanish i swear

they flowed through the cracks of Rhys. Oh my...

• No problem, I do what I can ;^)

so, it means i did it! I made it! Yeeeaah! Thanks for reaction! ^^ It`s inspiring

• Similar comments XD

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Awesome as always.

• drooling

*I'm drooling a lot today :p

more of this nonsense in which i try to translate my spanish rhyiona fanfiction to english with online translators and weird things happen

• Вряд ли))) Он слишком занят) А я просто восхищаюсь им , он такой классный. Вот просто классный и ничего лишнего) НАсмотрелась вчера , и зависла. Благо я к актёрам или артистам в целом - не склонна дико фанючить) Просто вчера жесть как прониклась) До этого - ну Трой да и Трой. А так теперь аж зауважала, невероятно талантливый человек!

Vernaya posted: »

Главное, что в конце концов он дался ;D Вышло отлично) Количество лайков и репосты[твиты] актеров об этом явно говорят Интересно, а если попросить Троя позировать, чтобы потом нарисовать, он бы согласился? xD

• Yes :^)

Alt text

do you think Laura and Troy ever visited this forum?

• I already said my peace on DA about this :D

GREAT STUFF!!!

• Oookay now i need to look XD

HazzatheMan posted: »

I already said my peace on DA about this GREAT STUFF!!!

• but why? the text barely makes sense when translated :( oh i wish i could write beautifully in english...

drooling *I'm drooling a lot today

• Thanks Quiff :)

s'fine bro

• i just deliver the bad news

wow my lawyer is definitely not racist too far man ;_;

• Fiona's head explodes through his fingers

So he killed her??

Sign in to comment in this discussion.