Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015

nooo don't worry i didn't mean your typo, that gif was about the shameless smut... B)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Fixed... God-dammit, I'm on this thread for just 2 days and already I fuck up >:(

• ? So... you don't want to see me write shameless, hot, loving sex between Rhys and Fiona??? 8)

rhonu posted: »

nooo don't worry i didn't mean your typo, that gif was about the shameless smut...

• i said no... but i winked... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HazzatheMan posted: »

? So... you don't want to see me write shameless, hot, loving sex between Rhys and Fiona??? 8)

• Sorry, didn't watch the entire gif :P

i said no... but i winked... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Толмачи шустрые XDD

Vernaya posted: »

RhyionaConfirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I always sense the innuendo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think you're writhing beautifully everyday my friend!

but why? the text barely makes sense when translated oh i wish i could write beautifully in english...

• shakes head

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i just deliver the bad news

• edited July 2015

Sleep tight my fellow shipper!

(btw could you send a link to the fanfic? I wanna read it :^))

Okay guys, I'll try and get on with the suggestions, if I find them too difficult then I apologize but anyways; ~I can apparently make th

• but if he kills her how is she going to insult his clothes later :(

Fiona's head explodes through his fingers So he killed her??

• good night! you guys are always fun <3

Okay guys, I'll try and get on with the suggestions, if I find them too difficult then I apologize but anyways; ~I can apparently make th

• Nighty Night.

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams. <3

• у них тут агент xP

bembiann posted: »

Толмачи шустрые XDD

• I bet they're one of us and they're just playing innocent...

Kruzii posted: »

Yeah. reveal yourself! We now you are reading this

• Her ghost?

but if he kills her how is she going to insult his clothes later

• nods head

Quiff posted: »

shakes head

• Скорее они это увидели у Троя или Лоры.
    Так было и с рисунком портретным, с Ли и Клементиной. Едва ТТГ заретвитили - он появился у толмачей тут же)

у них тут агент xP

• Jeez, guys. You sure know how to get a conversation going. xD

• Good night. Take your well deserved rest. ;)

• Alt text

oh... is the exposure to traumatic near-death experiences and constant anxiety and stress in pandora giving rhys performance issues

• Этот неловкий момент, когда ты состоишь в команде и настало время об этом сказать прямо)
    Агент просто поздно увидел и долго втыкал еще, переваривая происходящее :D
    Я, кстати, не уверена, что парни так уж палят твиттер)

Скорее они это увидели у Троя или Лоры. Так было и с рисунком портретным, с Ли и Клементиной. Едва ТТГ заретвитили - он появился у толмачей тут же)

• goodnight :)

• значит совпаденьице)
    аа. я догаааадывалааась))

Этот неловкий момент, когда ты состоишь в команде и настало время об этом сказать прямо) Агент просто поздно увидел и долго втыкал еще, переваривая происходящее Я, кстати, не уверена, что парни так уж палят твиттер)

• so, rhys and fiona will need to unprint gortys or just have her imprinted on one of them in ep 4, and like in edge of tommorow, they will try everything but sex, and so ep 4 will have rhys and fiona awkwardly put to have sex to try unlinking gortys, and there would be stuff like, take off your own clothes or rhys and if you hit rhys she says to make it less awkward. telltale please for me festive

• Alt text

so, rhys and fiona will need to unprint gortys or just have her imprinted on one of them in ep 4, and like in edge of tommorow, they will tr

• QQQQ!!!

nohuhhuh posted: »

This is a little shorter this time! We are almost at the end of the story guys! ;A; One more part left..

• 2 Days after the 2nd reaction... That's fast. This is nice!

FINALLYYYYYY... Aren`t they harmonious? Even their voice actors look harmonious! Rhyiona for life!

• Alt text

so, rhys and fiona will need to unprint gortys or just have her imprinted on one of them in ep 4, and like in edge of tommorow, they will tr

• Alt text

• Lol, it's ok :D

Sorry, I didn't mean to.

• i want to understand

• Its okay, its another sex joke from lord and savior ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i want to understand

• yeah. The last 4 days - 2 new works. Yup i`m insane

2 Days after the 2nd reaction... That's fast. This is nice!

• This thread has been very nsfw today lmao

• I think it's safe to say we all find boobs to be cool, correct?

This thread has been very nsfw today lmao

• edited July 2015

I can't help but admit, that I enjoyed it... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This thread has been very nsfw today lmao

• idk man, man boobs are kinda scary

Green613 posted: »

I think it's safe to say we all find boobs to be cool, correct?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.