Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• At least you're honest. :^)

BigBadPaul posted: »

I can't help but admit, that I enjoyed it... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Amen to that :P

Green613 posted: »

I think it's safe to say we all find boobs to be cool, correct?

• Fair enough, I've heard some boobs can get so big you can get yourself lost in them.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

idk man, man boobs are kinda scary

• Well, if they become mountains then I can see why.

Green613 posted: »

Fair enough, I've heard some boobs can get so big you can get yourself lost in them.

• nah a normal day in the life of a hardcore shipper

This thread has been very nsfw today lmao

• today was more than usual tho :P

rhonu posted: »

nah a normal day in the life of a hardcore shipper

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• Neverforget!

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• They took out the...

Neverforget!

• Wow! You are going to the place where I live!

It's ultra hot here and the sun is extremely fierce right now that you can pretend you are being baked (and it will apparently be worse in August) :p

Normally, it is not difficult to gain internet access there. :)))

It might be a bit too early to say this, but WELCOME TO HONG KONG ^_^

So, soon I will be heading off to China (Hong Kong to be precise). I wish you all a good summer while I am away. Well, technically I will still be around and post if I have some internet connection over there.

• My uncle, my aunt and my cousins visited me yesterday, so I kinda missed most of the Rhyiona pics/fanfics/ etc. v_v

BUT I'M BACK NOW!!! And I'm always watching, silently, of course... ;)

• You could catch up, though that'd take a while. :P

TheCatWolf posted: »

My uncle, my aunt and my cousins visited me yesterday, so I kinda missed most of the Rhyiona pics/fanfics/ etc. v_v BUT I'M BACK NOW!!! And I'm always watching, silently, of course...

• yep i just woke up to find like 100+ comments here

You could catch up, though that'd take a while. :P

• This thread never rests. :P

yep i just woke up to find like 100+ comments here

• I guess I'll try to. Actually, I have to wake up early tomorrow (and it's already 11 pm here), but meh, there are more important things than sleeping, like Rhyiona. v_v

You could catch up, though that'd take a while. :P

• Q! Q ! Q! Q! Q! Q!

nohuhhuh posted: »

This is a little shorter this time! We are almost at the end of the story guys! ;A; One more part left..

• That's really cool! I mean like, really cool! I mean, wow! :0

bembiann posted: »

FINALLYYYYYY... Aren`t they harmonious? Even their voice actors look harmonious! Rhyiona for life!

• This is a beautiful way to think but remember Rhyiona would rather have you alive. :P

I guess I'll try to. Actually, I have to wake up early tomorrow (and it's already 11 pm here), but meh, there are more important things than sleeping, like Rhyiona. v_v

• edited July 2015

That moment when you realize you missed the most lewd day of Rhyiona... yet. ;)

Alt text

• Thanks! I'll keep that in mind, don't you worry :P

This is a beautiful way to think but remember Rhyiona would rather have you alive. :P

• Good, good, rest well. :P

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind, don't you worry :P

• Welp, it's suddenly awfully quiet so I'm just going to sleep earlier than usual. Good night all. <3

• nit nit wolfie-poo

Welp, it's suddenly awfully quiet so I'm just going to sleep earlier than usual. Good night all.

• thank <3

Poogers555 posted: »

nit nit wolfie-poo

• Goodnight. I think I might go to sleep early too.

Welp, it's suddenly awfully quiet so I'm just going to sleep earlier than usual. Good night all.

• I think I'm going to sleep. Nighty night everyone! :3

• edited July 2015

Mornings! :D last night was pretty intense huh?

• Btw I really hope that TTG will make another surprise lifestream with Troy and Laura again! It was so funny last time! :D

• Man! After two whole freakin' days without internet I can finally read some comme......wah wait h..how m..many...!Alt textAlt text

• Damn that's alot, looks like you have missed out on a lot of rhyiona even though its just been 2 days.

Man! After two whole freakin' days without internet I can finally read some comme......wah wait h..how m..many...!

• Yeah, My body wasn't ready. °﹏° btw dope profile pic,a fellow neutral I see! (^ᗢ^)ノ

Damn that's alot, looks like you have missed out on a lot of rhyiona even though its just been 2 days.

• Welcome back man :D

Yeah, My body wasn't ready. °﹏° btw dope profile pic,a fellow neutral I see! (^ᗢ^)ノ

• But now you have several fanfics to read and several cool pictures to see. :D
    And, yeah, hello Alt text

Man! After two whole freakin' days without internet I can finally read some comme......wah wait h..how m..many...!

• Goooood morning everyone! Yesterday was fun ;)

• I will miss a few days too sad but i'll leave this here Alt text.

• bembiann posted: »

yeah. The last 4 days - 2 new works. Yup i`m insane

• edited July 2015

Goddammit... I'm going for it.

Can anyone do a fanfic about Rhys and Fiona having sex just like Rhystricted? I'm not good at doing fanfictions.

• That moment when you wake up to 200+ comments, then you realise what u dreamt last night.... I dreamt of Rhyiona guyzz well there was Vaughn and Sasha too. They were at a pool and Fiona came in with a nice swimsuit and Rhys was all hearty eyes.......

But then a zombie wave attacked, so my dream changed and so did the characters, except for the zombies, they stayed.

• In a cold windy night, Rhys and Fiona had sex. The end.

Just kidding, but I'll check out Rhystricted ;)

• Wtf xD

XDJulieXD posted: »

That moment when you wake up to 200+ comments, then you realise what u dreamt last night.... I dreamt of Rhyiona guyzz well there was Vaughn

Sign in to comment in this discussion.