Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• What happened next 0= lol zombies how did that happen they just came out of nowhere XD

XDJulieXD posted: »

That moment when you wake up to 200+ comments, then you realise what u dreamt last night.... I dreamt of Rhyiona guyzz well there was Vaughn

• edited July 2015

I prefer a fanfic have a cold windy night!

Crips posted: »

In a cold windy night, Rhys and Fiona had sex. The end. Just kidding, but I'll check out Rhystricted

• Wtf Elliot, I Just Read Rhystricted.

You need Jesus.

I prefer a fanfic have a cold windy night!

• Yeah. I know. I read that before. It's about Rhysha.

Crips posted: »

Wtf Elliot, I Just Read Rhystricted. You need Jesus.

• Oh god I actually saw my first Rhyiona dream last night and it had some similarities with your dream! XD It was very very weird! I think I want to draw a little comic about it. You were there too! ;)

That moment when you wake up to 200+ comments, then you realise what u dreamt last night.... I dreamt of Rhyiona guyzz well there was Vaughn

• Yup, everything got dark. At one point before the character change, Vaughn was hit by a Hulk zombie. Even I was like wtf? Then everything changed, and I was running from the zombies, well me and some others, it was weird thou 'cuz we were riding something that looked like hats? Then we were doing races through levels, like some kind of a video game. Then I woke up.

What happened next 0= lol zombies how did that happen they just came out of nowhere XD

• lolol I was there? That sounds interesting...

and it had some similarities with your dream!

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh god I actually saw my first Rhyiona dream last night and it had some similarities with your dream! XD It was very very weird! I think I want to draw a little comic about it. You were there too!

• edited July 2015
  • Holy shit... Do a fanfic!

• You know what this means! RHYIONA CONFIRMED!!!

It was pretty hilarious dream! ;D I imagined how you and Wolf look like in real life. And Fiona and Rhys were swimming.

lolol I was there? That sounds interesting... and it had some similarities with your dream!

• I'm sorry. I truly am.

Green613 posted: »

sees word sex

• Gotta love that dream logic!

Yup, everything got dark. At one point before the character change, Vaughn was hit by a Hulk zombie. Even I was like wtf? Then everything ch

• edited July 2015

Movie Remake to Garry's Mod.

Rhys and Fiona are Couple Robbers.

Alt text

Original Picture.

Alt text

Remade to Garry's Mod.

• hmm would be nice if you made a doodle of how you imagined me and Wolf XD

You know what this means! RHYIONA CONFIRMED!!! It was pretty hilarious dream! ;D I imagined how you and Wolf look like in real life. And Fiona and Rhys were swimming.

• (?) Awesome!!!!!!!! Amazing work man :D

Movie Remake to Garry's Mod. Rhys and Fiona are Couple Robbers. Original Picture. Remade to Garry's Mod.

• Oh believe me I'm gonna do that! ;D

hmm would be nice if you made a doodle of how you imagined me and Wolf XD

• Thanks.

(?) Awesome!!!!!!!! Amazing work man

• dat face tho o.O

Alt text

Movie Remake to Garry's Mod. Rhys and Fiona are Couple Robbers. Original Picture. Remade to Garry's Mod.

• edited July 2015

Movie Remake to Garry's Mod.

"Rhyionas, let's go to work." said Rhys and Fiona.

Alt text

Original Picture.

Alt text

Remade to Garry's Mod.

(Left to Right) Rhyiona Members: @ABigBadWolf, @98Elliottchin, @tessie0713, @mrjimjamjamie, @bembiann, and @Chewbacca-5969 (你知道为什么 you're like that? According to your profile picture. That's the reason.).

• what the frick is rhystricted

also i've written a lot of rough love/hate caboodling but it's in spanish and language barriers are the worst

• lmao wolf is indeed big

Movie Remake to Garry's Mod. "Rhyionas, let's go to work." said Rhys and Fiona. Original Picture. Remade to Garry's Mod.

• Majestic just Majestic ;-; LET'S F###ING DO THIS S###!!!!!!!!

Movie Remake to Garry's Mod. "Rhyionas, let's go to work." said Rhys and Fiona. Original Picture. Remade to Garry's Mod.

• edited July 2015

It's a Borderlands Fanfic.

It's about Rhys and Sasha having a private time.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10964765/1/Rhystricted

Don't click that unless you've courage enough to do.

rhonu posted: »

what the frick is rhystricted also i've written a lot of rough love/hate caboodling but it's in spanish and language barriers are the worst

• Alt text

so, rhys and fiona will need to unprint gortys or just have her imprinted on one of them in ep 4, and like in edge of tommorow, they will tr

• That is the face of Quality gmod work :D

dat face tho o.O

• Yup!

Mornings! last night was pretty intense huh?

• add a maxine there it works 4 more xD at Rhys and Fiona back Xd

• Oh woah that's epic!

I dreamt about micro robots and bulbasaurs evolving into triceratops in a zero gravity room fighting each other...

• legenDARY man!

• that's the most averagely written smut i've ever read

It's a Borderlands Fanfic. It's about Rhys and Sasha having a private time. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10964765/1/Rhystricted Don't click that unless you've courage enough to do.

• Haha I want to see dreams like that! I once dreamed about a toaster dog who drowned because seagulls ate its toasts. :(

Quiff posted: »

Oh woah that's epic! I dreamt about micro robots and bulbasaurs evolving into triceratops in a zero gravity room fighting each other...

• Nothing can beat your dream in terms of epicness, like... that's amazing #o#

Quiff posted: »

Oh woah that's epic! I dreamt about micro robots and bulbasaurs evolving into triceratops in a zero gravity room fighting each other...

• Oh yay! Can't wait!! X3

Oh believe me I'm gonna do that! ;D

• Yeah. It's mud.

rhonu posted: »

that's the most averagely written smut i've ever read

• Ahhh...I drew something with Ryiona at the pool..and I found out I accidentally deleted it and it was halfway coloured too D: (its not in the recycle bin because I cleaned it also I'm an idiot for not naming it properly)

• I take that as a huge compliment :^)

Actually I've never had any dream like this before. I usually dream about normal stuff :p

Nothing can beat your dream in terms of epicness, like... that's amazing #o#

• Aw but that's a cool dream too! tbh I mostly dream about forests, people, food, regular things yanno.

Haha I want to see dreams like that! I once dreamed about a toaster dog who drowned because seagulls ate its toasts.

• Awee that sucks.. I know how it is to lose a drawing that you worked on for a while q.q

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Ahhh...I drew something with Ryiona at the pool..and I found out I accidentally deleted it and it was halfway coloured too (its not in the recycle bin because I cleaned it also I'm an idiot for not naming it properly)

• The next 10 pictures is here! For Rhyiona!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

More pictures coming up soon! ^^

• edited July 2015

The last picture... Too romantic!

Her face translates that SHE CARES about RHYS and LOVES HIM! AHHH-(Unable to Translate)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.