Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Am loving your photos Paul C= AMAZING WORK MAN JUST AMAZING :D
    BRO FIST<3

• Usually I don't remember my dreams at all! ;(

Quiff posted: »

Aw but that's a cool dream too! tbh I mostly dream about forests, people, food, regular things yanno.

• Yeah that sucks! :( That has happened to me too. Many times.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Ahhh...I drew something with Ryiona at the pool..and I found out I accidentally deleted it and it was halfway coloured too (its not in the recycle bin because I cleaned it also I'm an idiot for not naming it properly)

• Thanks! ^^
    And.. Laura reposted it to her FB page, daaaamn

My hero!

• Well I guess it's sort of my own fault because this is how I name my stuff

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

Awee that sucks.. I know how it is to lose a drawing that you worked on for a while q.q

• wow wow wooow danger-daaanger!

Movie Remake to Garry's Mod. "Rhyionas, let's go to work." said Rhys and Fiona. Original Picture. Remade to Garry's Mod.

• 哇!I'm honored to be one of the chosen ones to serve Rhyiona! I have never imagined that I can look so badass(ish). LET'S FIGHT!

Movie Remake to Garry's Mod. "Rhyionas, let's go to work." said Rhys and Fiona. Original Picture. Remade to Garry's Mod.

• Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeah that sucks! That has happened to me too. Many times.

• Holy shit...

bembiann posted: »

Thanks! ^^ And.. Laura reposted it to her FB page, daaaamn

• You really captured the most precious moments between them, like an excellent photographer :)

I am satisfied already when I look at your pictures even there are not concrete Rhyiona moments in the episode :DDD

• Good morning ladies and gentlemen! XD

Now, after I properly wake up, do my exercise and get some food in me. I shall play TFTB Ep.2!!

• We will get over this tragedy. Together! ;A;

• edited July 2015

"wrong shit" ;D yeah this is how I name my stuff too. Although I mosty name them in Finnish. My favorite file name so far is: Gortyspalleropölleröhömpötyskuva ;)

• edited July 2015

Too much Rhyiona will kill you.

Too much Rhyiona will kill you.

• Duuuuuuuuuude, chill out! XD

Too much Rhyiona will kill you. Too much Rhyiona will kill you.

• good morning! Wait, you haven't played all the Tales yet? :O aren't you afraid to get spoiled here?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Good morning ladies and gentlemen! XD Now, after I properly wake up, do my exercise and get some food in me. I shall play TFTB Ep.2!!

• edited July 2015

Hahaha the "wrong shit" is more like horrible ugly anatomy practice.

"Gortyspalleropölleröhömpötyskuva " I don't know what it means but that is so long hahaha

"wrong shit" ;D yeah this is how I name my stuff too. Although I mosty name them in Finnish. My favorite file name so far is: Gortyspalleropölleröhömpötyskuva

• Nope, not afraid at all :)

So far none of the comments have spoiled anything for me, and by tomorrow I should be caught up with Ep.3 anyways :P

good morning! Wait, you haven't played all the Tales yet? :O aren't you afraid to get spoiled here?

• Haha yeah, shit is the most common word when it comes to naming files I'm not so happy with! ;)

All Finnish words are long but that word is just nonsense ;)

Hahaha the "wrong shit" is more like horrible ugly anatomy practice. "Gortyspalleropölleröhömpötyskuva " I don't know what it means but that is so long hahaha

• i made some More Rhyiona fanart :D
    Alt text
    Made with SFM and photoshop

• Welp have fun! Those two remaining episodes are amazing! (better that ep 1 in my opinion ;D)

Nope, not afraid at all So far none of the comments have spoiled anything for me, and by tomorrow I should be caught up with Ep.3 anyways :P

• Hahaha to nonsense file naming!

Alt text

Until that is I can't find it and accidentally delete it. I even found an old WIP of kid Fiona and Sasha and the file's name is the same as fifififififif but in capital letters...(I just..)

Haha yeah, shit is the most common word when it comes to naming files I'm not so happy with! All Finnish words are long but that word is just nonsense

• i made some More Rhyiona fanart Made with SFM and photoshop

• Rhyiona confirned even in dreams. Truly beautiful. :P

XDJulieXD posted: »

That moment when you wake up to 200+ comments, then you realise what u dreamt last night.... I dreamt of Rhyiona guyzz well there was Vaughn

• Ah the logic behind naming files. <3 it is hard sometimes. :P

Hahaha to nonsense file naming! Until that is I can't find it and accidentally delete it. I even found an old WIP of kid Fiona and Sasha and the file's name is the same as fifififififif but in capital letters...(I just..)

• Amazing work, I really like the idea. :D You've been on a roll!

Movie Remake to Garry's Mod. Rhys and Fiona are Couple Robbers. Original Picture. Remade to Garry's Mod.

• Ready to kick some ass!

• The fifth one makes me so happy for some reason. :S

• Pft, I wonder why. :P

Crips posted: »

Goooood morning everyone! Yesterday was fun

• You're gonna come back to 1000+ comments. Stay strong!

I will miss a few days too sad but i'll leave this here .

• Beautiful again, you never fail to impress. <3

i made some More Rhyiona fanart Made with SFM and photoshop

• Thanks.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Amazing work, I really like the idea. You've been on a roll!

• Hey man, shameless smut is my forte when it comes to fanfictions! XD

I shall write on for you... in time. And btw, what the hell is Rhystricted? Sounds like some weird BDSM :/

• Enter Hman >:)

rhonu posted: »

that's the most averagely written smut i've ever read

• What wolf said <3

Beautiful again, you never fail to impress.

• Thanks.

It's a fanfic about Rhys and Sasha having a private time at the bar!

Hey man, shameless smut is my forte when it comes to fanfictions! XD I shall write on for you... in time. And btw, what the hell is Rhystricted? Sounds like some weird BDSM

• I'm still trying to improve though what i do is amateur stuff so if anyone has any constructive criticism i'd like to hear it so i can improve on my skills

Beautiful again, you never fail to impress.

• Well that was nothing new to me :P

The smut was kinda dull, it didn't have the effect that it should've :/

It's a Borderlands Fanfic. It's about Rhys and Sasha having a private time. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10964765/1/Rhystricted Don't click that unless you've courage enough to do.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.