Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I admire yours and hers honesty...

bembiann posted: »

No shit X) https://www.facebook.com/LauraBaileyVoice

• I just read it... and I can match this :)

Thanks. It's a fanfic about Rhys and Sasha having a private time at the bar!

• edited July 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Ha-ha, whenever I saw a good moment in the episode, I just started spamming the picture button, in the hopes of getting the best picture possible. (and trust me, I did spam that button, a lot) Afterwards, I just spent lots of time taking the best picture out of all of them. There was a lot of pictures, but it paid off. Nothing special at work, just a method. ;p Ha-ha, but I'm glad you enjoyed it! And yes, I really do hope they will finally push the bar higher in the next episodes with Rhyiona. <3

tessie0713 posted: »

You really captured the most precious moments between them, like an excellent photographer I am satisfied already when I look at your pictures even there are not concrete Rhyiona moments in the episode :DDD

• Replace Sasha with Fiona. Cause It'll be rip-off and inspiration.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I just read it... and I can match this

• I got some GOOOOOOD ones for the next batch. You will see...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The fifth one makes me so happy for some reason. :S

• Thanks, Chewbacca! You are one of my reasons to keep checking through the hundred of pictures and keep posting them up here!

Am loving your photos Paul C= AMAZING WORK MAN JUST AMAZING BRO FIST<3

• I read that in Scooter's voice. :P

BigBadPaul posted: »

I got some GOOOOOOD ones for the next batch. You will see...

• I got really lucky with that one. I was really surprised when it happened, as I picked a choice I haven't picked beforehand in that particular playthrough. :s

The last picture... Too romantic! Her face translates that SHE CARES about RHYS and LOVES HIM! AHHH-(Unable to Translate)

• ;_; Awesome...

i made some More Rhyiona fanart Made with SFM and photoshop

• edited July 2015

This is "amateur" stuff? I... I'm at a lack for words! xD I can barely operate SFM or GMod...

And I also lack the creativity for Photoshop. :s

I'm still trying to improve though what i do is amateur stuff so if anyone has any constructive criticism i'd like to hear it so i can improve on my skills

• This made me laugh more than it should.

Too much Rhyiona will kill you. Too much Rhyiona will kill you.

• edited July 2015

Hmmmm... yeah, she touched my heart yesterday. Even on twitter. I wrote her: "Are you here? Wanna show you something, you need to be here". And she answered "Here :)"... Oh for God`s sake they are worth to draw them! They deserved it! And i am totally in love with Laura. I mean, like a person and artist.

I admire yours and hers honesty...

• I don't rip-off work, and I tend to do more 'romantic' intimacy than this :P

It'll be hot though... XD

Replace Sasha with Fiona. Cause It'll be rip-off and inspiration.

• The plot setting will be on a cold windy snow.

I'll like to see that.

I don't rip-off work, and I tend to do more 'romantic' intimacy than this :P It'll be hot though... XD

• Amateurish? Don't be silly! this is great! :D

About criticism: I don't know anything about SFM but I think that Rhys' expression is little stiff. I don't find anything else to criticize.. :)

I'm still trying to improve though what i do is amateur stuff so if anyone has any constructive criticism i'd like to hear it so i can improve on my skills

• Everyone's touched by your art!

bembiann posted: »

Hmmmm... yeah, she touched my heart yesterday. Even on twitter. I wrote her: "Are you here? Wanna show you something, you need to be here".

• On a cold windy night eh?

I can do that :D

Just give me time to finish Ep.3 (and maybe replay the Episodes so I'm confident I have their personalities down) :P

The plot setting will be on a cold windy snow. I'll like to see that.

• sexy rhyiona video i did for you enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFchbK-mpa0

• Okay... Make sure it's around few days... not long.

On a cold windy night eh? I can do that Just give me time to finish Ep.3 (and maybe replay the Episodes so I'm confident I have their personalities down) :P

• Dude, hate to say it but you can't just expect me to whip up a good one-shot in just a few days. If there is one thing I don't do, is time restraints.

Sorry, but it'll come when it comes :/

Okay... Make sure it's around few days... not long.

• Hot damn! (damn hot)

rhonu posted: »

sexy rhyiona video i did for you enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFchbK-mpa0

• Rhys admires Jack so much he even got his hat fetish.

sexy rhyiona video i did for you enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFchbK-mpa0

• when you're in a bad mood but you know Rhyiona's gonna fix that

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Thats probably because the rhys model has no facial expressions which sucks, though seriously this is an example of what a pro sfm person can do
    Alt text
    in terms of skill this is what im aiming for

nohuhhuh posted: »

Amateurish? Don't be silly! this is great! About criticism: I don't know anything about SFM but I think that Rhys' expression is little stiff. I don't find anything else to criticize..

• edited July 2015

Wow wow wow, It's getting rather hot in the Rhyiona thread!

Magnificent.

Edit: I've watched it like 5 times already, haha.

• Aaaa okey yeah I don't know anything about SFM! ;) but your work is still good.

Thats probably because the rhys model has no facial expressions which sucks, though seriously this is an example of what a pro sfm person can do in terms of skill this is what im aiming for

• edited July 2015

Okay! x2 Take your time!

Dude, hate to say it but you can't just expect me to whip up a good one-shot in just a few days. If there is one thing I don't do, is time restraints. Sorry, but it'll come when it comes

• Just your daily reminder that

Rhyiona is love Rhyiona is life

• What's up with you dude? :/

when you're in a bad mood but you know Rhyiona's gonna fix that

• Rhyiona can fix any problem. I had a rather busy day, but now It's all good again. Hope you'll feel better too. D:

• I have a massive headache. ;-;

What's up with you dude?

• Still? Oh man, that sucks :(

Hope you get better soon...

I have a massive headache. ;-;

• Thank you, I'm sure it'll be fine. <3

buntingsir posted: »

Rhyiona can fix any problem. I had a rather busy day, but now It's all good again. Hope you'll feel better too.

• Rhyiona can fix anything

• Such is the power of a great ship.

Rhyiona can fix anything

• Thank you, I appreciate it. It'll eventually pass. :)

Still? Oh man, that sucks Hope you get better soon...

• make a dragon wanna retire man

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hot damn! (damn hot)

• and rhys is very confused like "wait is this because i got jack's AI inside my head, because i genuinely find it sexy or because fiona makes everything look sexy"

Rhys admires Jack so much he even got his hat fetish.

• i'm glad you like it! <3

buntingsir posted: »

Wow wow wow, It's getting rather hot in the Rhyiona thread! Magnificent. Edit: I've watched it like 5 times already, haha.

• fiona makes everything look sexy

"Probably this."

Alt text

and rhys is very confused like "wait is this because i got jack's AI inside my head, because i genuinely find it sexy or because fiona makes everything look sexy"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.