Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh mmy, this is way too hot.

Alt text

rhonu posted: »

sexy rhyiona video i did for you enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFchbK-mpa0

• I love these so much! Feels so much like it could be a scene in the game. <3

I was wondering have you tried using source filmmaker? its a little harder to use but imo it does have better lighting options and easier to pose if you know what you are doing. Your guitar picture reminds me of my older fanart i did

• edited July 2015

Fiona would be sexy even if she was covered in mud.

Wait. That's possibly more sexy. What if she's mud-wrestling Athena? >.>

Since there was argument about Fiona The Sexest Woman in the World that she won't be so sexe without make up. SHE IS. EAT IT.

• There are pills for that :\

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I have a massive headache. ;-;

• Best pair of idiots ever. Good Fiona, good. Don't resist the power of

TheKiss

:D

He's such an idiot.  She's thought it before, said it before, but each time the words slip out they never feel less true. Even the little

• Oh wow, that was really emotional! I love how deep you went into the characters. <3

thank you wolfy for encouraging me disclaimer: this fic has pretty dang dark themes * a question before you start reading: how the

• Is it disgraceful that I self-destructed Loader Bot in Ep.1, simply cuz 'explosion+psycho's= safety'?

• Oh, this is cute and funny at the same time! Fiona and Sasha as kids is one of my favourite things. Even though the Vault Key stuff is them as adults, I can totally imagine them trying that as kids. <3

Okay, so after a lot of thought, I decided to write song lyrics for now. I will write a story eventually, but while I was in the middle of w

• Alt text

HazzatheMan posted: »

Is it disgraceful that I self-destructed Loader Bot in Ep.1, simply cuz 'explosion+psycho's= safety'?

• Now I can't tell who's the biggest pervert on here me, @crips , @brawl or festive xD

so, rhys and fiona will need to unprint gortys or just have her imprinted on one of them in ep 4, and like in edge of tommorow, they will tr

• I love this! <3

XDJulieXD posted: »

So in the making of the idea > "Tales from the frozen borderlands" me and @ABigBadWolf rewrote "Let it go". So I present to you "It's con

• Alt text

Now I can't tell who's the biggest pervert on here me, @crips , @brawl or festive xD

• Adorable! :3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I have just made this little sketch on my tablet, Rhyiona family Yeah, they are all humans. Basically Fiona coming home late from the work and her little family immediately greets her. I will paint it soon...ish btw sorry if it sucks

• Perfect! <3

DID ANYONE SAY RHYS AND FIONA BATHIGN TOGETHER......... [pulls out lame beach au]

• There's a trick to it, something with lucid dreams I think, though I'm not an expert at these things...

nohuhhuh posted: »

Usually I don't remember my dreams at all! ;(

• Awesome! I hope you enjoy them :)

Good morning ladies and gentlemen! XD Now, after I properly wake up, do my exercise and get some food in me. I shall play TFTB Ep.2!!

• I love a bit of cheesy romance! Warms my heart! <3

buntingsir posted: »

I feel like I messed up so much ;__; I imagine If Rhys would give that flower to Fiona he'd say something like: "I want to give you th

• Don't really have any effect most of the time.

There are pills for that

• WHAT ;-;

Is it disgraceful that I self-destructed Loader Bot in Ep.1, simply cuz 'explosion+psycho's= safety'?

• This song makes me think of Rhys and Fiona (in a break up situation, sorry ;_;) but the video makes me think of Rhys and Jack... huh.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbfpW0pbvaU

• They took out the kiss ;-;

HeartOfGold posted: »

Best pair of idiots ever. Good Fiona, good. Don't resist the power of TheKiss

• Oh, I'm so happy you liked it! :) <3

HeartOfGold posted: »

I love a bit of cheesy romance! Warms my heart!

• edited July 2015

Man first time I ever see angry Japanese people.

Too much Rhyiona will kill you. Too much Rhyiona will kill you.

• Really? I've been having headaches too lately they usually cool down half an hour after I take one

Don't really have any effect most of the time.

• You've been having them frequently?

Really? I've been having headaches too lately they usually cool down half an hour after I take one

• Wow, that's some dedication! Don't overwork yourself! :)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Guys, you will be glad to hear that throughout Episode 3, I have made a whooping 965 pictures. Now I don't know how long it will take for me

• edited July 2015

This makes me think of @pandoranfionas fanfic

Alt text

This song makes me think of Rhys and Fiona (in a break up situation, sorry ;_;) but the video makes me think of Rhys and Jack... huh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbfpW0pbvaU

• "I shall name my first born... Loader Bot"

WHAT ;-;

• I had like 2 the past 2 weeks.

You've been having them frequently?

• I'm not familiar with the software or programs that you're using, but I think you do great work as it is. Just keep doing what you're doing, try new things, and little by little you'll see improvement :^)

I'm still trying to improve though what i do is amateur stuff so if anyone has any constructive criticism i'd like to hear it so i can improve on my skills

• Ouch, that has to suck. I know some people have horrible headaches everyday. Wonder how they get by.

I had like 2 the past 2 weeks.

• Mmm that's really hat.

sexy rhyiona video i did for you enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFchbK-mpa0

• They're mostly caused because of me laying in bed the whole day. Because I have nothing else to do in summer :\

Ouch, that has to suck. I know some people have horrible headaches everyday. Wonder how they get by.

• edited July 2015

Let's create a Rhyiona Wikia!

• I feel ya man.

Alt text

The meds I'm taking right now have these side effects that make me feel real shitty :/

when you're in a bad mood but you know Rhyiona's gonna fix that

• Hey that sounds just like me!! XD

They're mostly caused because of me laying in bed the whole day. Because I have nothing else to do in summer

• edited July 2015

Not in my book, I did the same thing the first time I played it.

• Alt text

• You don't go outside? You should go for a walk or something.

They're mostly caused because of me laying in bed the whole day. Because I have nothing else to do in summer

Sign in to comment in this discussion.