Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• do you guys mean like an archive of the things we do or something? it's a good idea, but i wouldn't feel comfortable if it is taken from the rhyshas; it'd feel like stealing :(

Let's create a Rhyiona Wikia!

• I think we're ok :)

I hope no one get's the wrong idea xD

• Wow, you guys are fast x)

armis37 posted: »

Yeah, and we started creating it only 2 days ago

• Good xD

Quiff posted: »

I think we're ok

• You're welcome. :)

Praise Elliot Thanks

• Man's best friend or cute satan spawns who would eat you if they could? I'll go with dog

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Do you like dogs or cats better anyway?

• I actually agree with you on that. Archive is good, but stealing ideas isn't... :'(

rhonu posted: »

do you guys mean like an archive of the things we do or something? it's a good idea, but i wouldn't feel comfortable if it is taken from the rhyshas; it'd feel like stealing

• wow that makes my cats cry </3

Man's best friend or cute satan spawns who would eat you if they could? I'll go with dog

• Nah I'm serious, talk to yo mum and she can give you one.

I've heard lavender/peppermint blends are good stuff.

Quiff suggesting massages... SUSPICIOUS. Tea helps a bit, though.

• edited July 2015

Im pretty sure the Rhysha's would be fine with it, making a Rhyiona wikia isn't exactly stealing besides it would be good if rhyiona and rhysha both have separate wikias, it would make for a good viewing a couple of years from now it will be regarded as history.

do you guys mean like an archive of the things we do or something? it's a good idea, but i wouldn't feel comfortable if it is taken from the rhyshas; it'd feel like stealing

• Bad news on my end. I had an unexpected amount of housework to do... I didn't get to play Ep.2 yet :(

I have work in an hour, and when I get home I will not get a break to play it properly, uninterrupted. SO! I shall play it tomorrow, wherein I will have no housework to do, and no job to go to :D

• Somebody IS watching OUR thread 8)

Somebody's been watching our thread xD

• Maybe we should ask them? So we know whether or not they are cool with us having a wikia too.

• Eh, I didn't really like Faith all that much...

And Nerissa is so hot compared to her!! XD

• Gotta keep an eye on you so you don't explode the TftB section with too many comments xD

Somebody IS watching OUR thread 8)

• bruh nahhhhhhh

I don't really like tea... but it helps. Coffee's the better drink.

Nah I'm serious, talk to yo mum and she can give you one. I've heard lavender/peppermint blends are good stuff.

• Just take your time, buddy, no rush!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Bad news on my end. I had an unexpected amount of housework to do... I didn't get to play Ep.2 yet I have work in an hour, and when I ge

• Alt text

Eh, I didn't really like Faith all that much... And Nerissa is so hot compared to her!! XD

• ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

I hope no one get's the wrong idea xD

• My friend introduced me to jasmine green tea with honey and tapioca pearls :)

Ohhhh maaan, so good!! XD

Nah I'm serious, talk to yo mum and she can give you one. I've heard lavender/peppermint blends are good stuff.

• I don't really like tea... but it helps. Coffee's the better drink.

Ha! I'm so used to my British friends being strict tea drinkers, and my American friends being strict coffee drinkers, that your comment is awesome :D

bruh nahhhhhhh I don't really like tea... but it helps. Coffee's the better drink.

• But I wanna play it so baaaad!!! :'(

-sigh- I seriously hope my Mum doesn't call me tomorrow and give me more jobs to do around the house... :P

Just take your time, buddy, no rush!

• Alt text

I don't really like tea... but it helps. Coffee's the better drink. Ha! I'm so used to my British friends being strict tea drinkers, and my American friends being strict coffee drinkers, that your comment is awesome

• Thank you for the cookie!

But Putin?... No.

• Rabbit plz, Quiff is married and I'm not a homewrecker.

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• You have some awful luck. :P

But I wanna play it so baaaad!!! -sigh- I seriously hope my Mum doesn't call me tomorrow and give me more jobs to do around the house... :P

• It's just a meme... xD

Thank you for the cookie! But Putin?... No.

• I can ask them if you guys want, i am known there as well, i could serve as a kind ambassador :D or if anyone else is known there go ahead and ask them

Maybe we should ask them? So we know whether or not they are cool with us having a wikia too.

• i'd rather not do that. like @mrjimjamjamie said, i'm sure they'd be fine with it.

Maybe we should ask them? So we know whether or not they are cool with us having a wikia too.

• Tbh, I don't do enough with my time besides gaming, watching movies and writing fanfictions... She gives me stuff to do so I can be more productive with my day :)

You have some awful luck. :P

• I know :P

It's just a meme... xD

• Cat's don't cry, they eat, shit, sleep and ruin your house after they attack you for no reason

wow that makes my cats cry </3

• Well, that is true... but the timing is pretty bad. :P

Tbh, I don't do enough with my time besides gaming, watching movies and writing fanfictions... She gives me stuff to do so I can be more productive with my day

• 7?! :O

What breeds?

Ouch, well, then I don't know what else to suggest. I have seven dogs... you'd probably die in the middle of them. :P

• I guess but I get the feeling as if they'd get mad :/

i'd rather not do that. like @mrjimjamjamie said, i'm sure they'd be fine with it.

• I don't know what kind of cats you've been around but mine are nicer than the dogs...

Cat's don't cry, they eat, shit, sleep and ruin your house after they attack you for no reason

• Yeah... She's good at that :D

Well, that is true... but the timing is pretty bad. :P

• ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Rabbit plz, Quiff is married and I'm not a homewrecker.

• Coffe's for the weak.

bruh nahhhhhhh I don't really like tea... but it helps. Coffee's the better drink.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.