Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i don't know for how long i won't be here, but i would be stupid if i'd leave forever :)

Wait in what context do you mean by leaving? leaving like for a little while or leaving like in forever?

• i'm deadly serious.

buntingsir posted: »

Noooooo Are you joking again or something? ಠ_ಠ

• Just remember: problems pass but people stay. So whenever you want to post, we'll be here for you.

Alt text

xfuriouss posted: »

i have problems, even this thread doesn't make me smile anymore. it's really hard for me, i don't wanna leave all this i'll be checking sometimes.

• i hope it gets better ;;

i have problems, even this thread doesn't make me smile anymore. it's really hard for me, i don't wanna leave all this i'll be checking sometimes.

• Oh no... I'm so sorry. :(

God, I hope everything's going to be fine and you're going to be ok. I wish you all the best! And please come back to us someday. ;__;

Alt text

i'm deadly serious.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMFG WHY U DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ಥಥ ಥಥ ಥಥ ಥಥ ಥ_ಥ

guys, i'm leaving the forums! i wasn't active lately anyway

• buntingsir posted: »

Actually green tea has a caffeine in it too. Every sort of tea has a caffeine, but the ammount of it depends. Some sorts have more and some have less. I like both coffee and tea equally to be honest.

• i just have to wait for better days :')

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Just remember: problems pass but people stay. So whenever you want to post, we'll be here for you.

• thank you.

rhonu posted: »

i hope it gets better ;;

• I'll miss you xfuriouss :( See ya in better days!

• thank you so much! i'll come back :)

Alt text

Oh no... I'm so sorry. God, I hope everything's going to be fine and you're going to be ok. I wish you all the best! And please come back to us someday. ;__;

• Eh, I don't really care as long as nobody is copying from our wiki. But I guess you should rather ask @ReggiesLeftArm, since it was his idea. :P

So pipas you cool with the rhyionas having their own wikia?

• Guys, I just had the cutest thought!

What if we met Claptrap in the game and Rhys and Fiona are all like "Ugh so annoying." But then it goes all slomo and Claptrap sees Gortys and he says something dumb like "Zing!" And Gortys is just like "It's great to meet you!" And Claptrap starts flirting with her, but then Loaderbot and Rhys get all protective while Fiona is awwing in the back...

Oh my god, I ship Gortys and Claptrap! What's their ship name? <3

• They will come. :)

i just have to wait for better days :')

• i'll miss you too bro! :(

armis37 posted: »

I'll miss you xfuriouss See ya in better days!

• I need this in my life.

Alt text

Guys, I just had the cutest thought! What if we met Claptrap in the game and Rhys and Fiona are all like "Ugh so annoying." But then it g

• I mean I didn't realize how bad I NEED this until now. ;-;

I need this in my life.

• You should learn while I'm still alive. >:)

Alt text

Bunting hitting us with the knowledge

• i didn't know i needed this until now

Guys, I just had the cutest thought! What if we met Claptrap in the game and Rhys and Fiona are all like "Ugh so annoying." But then it g

• Alt text

Hope you feel better soon <3

• pls... no... don't go... ;-;

• Imagine Rhys going "I REALLY don't like that guy" and we all know why.

I mean I didn't realize how bad I NEED this until now. ;-;

• I'm really glad to hear that! We'll be waiting. :) Until then, take your time, relax, everything will be alright, I know it will!

thank you so much! i'll come back

• We posted the same thing at the same time! This is the third time it's happened to me! 2spooky4me! 0_0

Also yes, why do I ship it so much?!

rhonu posted: »

i didn't know i needed this until now

• edited July 2015

Wow..green tea actually helps me sleep hahaha... o_o

The more you know I guess? :D

Actually green tea has a caffeine in it too. Every sort of tea has a caffeine, but the ammount of it depends. Some sorts have more and some have less. I like both coffee and tea equally to be honest.

• @nohuhhuh drew a comic about it a while ago. :) Like... it's been two months or something since then...

• Oh my god... It's so... CUTE!! :3

Imagine Rhys going "I REALLY don't like that guy" and we all know why.

• Please don't go :'( :'( :'(

Or at least come back really, really soon.

• Wow, what the heck? :D

I drink green tea If not a cup of coffee in the mornings and it helps me wake up, I'm a mess in the mornings most of the time.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Wow..green tea actually helps me sleep hahaha... o_o The more you know I guess?

• Wait... About Gortys and Claptrap!?!? :D

@nohuhhuh drew a comic about it a while ago. Like... it's been two months or something since then...

• Well, my friend's roommate can't sleep without drinking coffee first. xD

Wow, what the heck? I drink green tea If not a cup of coffee in the mornings and it helps me wake up, I'm a mess in the mornings most of the time.

• edited July 2015

Playing as Rhys like

[Glare at Claptrap]

[Yell at Claptrap]

[Pretend to like Claptrap]

Oh my god... It's so... CUTE!!

• edited July 2015

Yep. If I recall correctly it was about Clappy being clumsy and LoaderBot hating on him because he's a good big brother and is kinda jealous, because he (Clappy) got Gortys' attention. :D

Wait... About Gortys and Claptrap!?!?

• Do you know where it is now? :D

Yep. If I recall correctly it was about Clappy being clumsy and LoaderBot hating on him because he's a good big brother and is kinda jealous, because he (Clappy) got Gortys' attention.

• Whoa, human organism is weird sometimes :p

Come to think about it, If some people drink coffee a lot during the day It doesn't really help staying awake.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Well, my friend's roommate can't sleep without drinking coffee first. xD

• edited July 2015

Oh gosh... it's in this thread somewhere... maybe somewhere between 90 and 150 page... I don't remember :(

Do you know where it is now?

• Playing as Fiona like

[Squeal]

[Give Gortys advice to Claptrap]

[Distract Rhys with a kiss]

Playing as Rhys like [Glare at Claptrap] [Yell at Claptrap] [Pretend to like Claptrap]

• [Distract Rhys with a kiss]

Alt text

Playing as Fiona like [Squeal] [Give Gortys advice to Claptrap] [Distract Rhys with a kiss]

• (?)Claptrap will remember that also.

"Fiooonnnnaaaa! You can be my official wingman from now on! Well, more like wing woman! Rowr! I know where Gortys got her good looks from!"

[Distract Rhys with a kiss]

• Oh hey... I have to read 500 comments... Nothing too hard...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.