Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Well ofc! Gortys is so happy about everything, she's excited about all of Clappy's stories <3

Awwee look at us, we're doing headcanons now <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Aw cute! Gortys is probably the only one who finds Clappy's stories interesting!

• Uh no it's not.

Quiff posted: »

Uh yes it is.

• This ship makes a lot of sense! Why isn't it confirmed yet?!

XDJulieXD posted: »

Well ofc! Gortys is so happy about everything, she's excited about all of Clappy's stories Awwee look at us, we're doing headcanons now

• This is my new favorite word! <3

They're both so adorkable

• ^v^

armis37 posted: »

Good to know

• ikr?? q.q

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yes! I want Clappy to show up so bad.

• But it's still just so cute! <3

It's just so lazily drawn.. :P

• TELLTALEEEE!!!

This ship makes a lot of sense! Why isn't it confirmed yet?!

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Uh no it's not.

• Telltale:

Alt text

TELLTALEEEE!!!

• Awwww, that's so adorable. <3

Alt text

GORTRAP FTW It had to be human version XD

• Antenna sex is always cute...what?

But it's still just so cute!

• Alt text

Telltale:

• It's good idea to make a page about Rhyiona, but Rhyshas have already done this.

And it's not cool to copy them (even their main page, man :< ).

We can do page with our fics and arts without doing a wiki-page.

It can be even tumblr or whatever page.

I feel bad for our Rhyiona family even if it's not everyone's idea.

So... yeah. It can be rude and I apologize for it, but I don't support it.

Sorry.

Here's the incomplete wiki. http://official-rhyiona.wikia.com/wiki/Official_Rhyiona_Wikia I only did the main page because it's late night for me. If you want to help, Of course! Goodnight!

• Alt text

MichaelBP posted: »

Awwww, that's so adorable.

• I love how this actually makes sense to us. :)

Antenna sex is always cute...what?

• Alt text

Gortrap 4lyf

• SO CUTE KSNJFHVHBXJNUEGRBDJZNXNJ

Alt text

• Of course it is :3

I-I could try... If thats okay with you?

• So cute and amazing <3

• @ABigBadWolf I changed my avatar. Just letting you know! :)

• Thank you. <3

@ABigBadWolf I changed my avatar. Just letting you know!

• Thank youuuu <3 ^^

SO CUTE KSNJFHVHBXJNUEGRBDJZNXNJ

• Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

So cute and amazing

• awwwwwwwwwwwww <3 i love their human designs!

• edited July 2015

So, someone wanted to make a Gortrap fan fiction, but had no time to. So I did. Enjoy.

(It has both Gortrap and Rhyiona moments in there)

Another day on the road. They've been driving this goddamn caravan for so many hours everyone was tired. Everyone hoped to soon find Gortys' upgrade. But life wasn't good for them. To kill the time, they started playing card. A new edition of Poker Night? Anyway, Athena didn't want to play so she took the wheels. Vaughn seemed to be still paralyzed...and drooling...ugh, hideous. Gortys curved into a ball and fell asleep. Loader Bot was the dispenser of the cards. Fiona checked her hand and was confident she'll win, but tried not to show her emotions. Rhys had a pair of black tens and Sasha didn't look too happy about her cards.

''Ow goddamn it, I fold. Cards like these can suck skag's ass'' She remarked coldly, throwing her cards away and laying on the couch with an annoyed face. ''Well, I have pretty good cards, I'm stayin' and callin'.'' Fiona said with a sly face. Rhys wasn't too sure about that. He decided to ask Handsome Jack for help.

''Oy, Jack, help me out here, what cards does she have?'' He asked him, hoping to get help. ''Why should I ever help you after denying my trust, kiddo?'' The hologram responded sarcastically. Rhys got angry. ''Then you won't have to lost your host by Athena's hands!'' Rhys responded. Jack was surprised. ''You want to get killed by that psycho Vault Hunter if I won't be willing to help you cheat? That's over reacting, kiddo, but hey, I'd rather not die so stupidly, so sure, I'll help you.'' He said and approached Fiona from behind.

''Who are you talking to?'' Sasha asked with a surprised face. ''T-To...uhh...myself, I'm thinking out the tactics on how to crush Fiona with my glorious cards!'' Rhys responded, troubled. ''Your bluffs are glorious, Rhys, that much I'll give you.'' Fiona said with a mocking smile.

''Wow...She has an eight and a nine in her hand. You'll defeat her with a finger up your arse. What a bluffer! I like her!'' Jack responded after a while. Rhys grinned. ''Well, let's not prolong this. I dare you Fiona to show your cards now. I bet all my money that I can crush you''. Fiona laughed out loud. ''Oh, is that so? Well, that's a deal taken!'' she responded and they both threw their cards at the table in the same time. Rhys had a pair of tens, she had...a pair of kings. ''WHAT?!'' Rhys yelled. Fiona laughed even harder. ''Hahahaha...You wanted to defeat me with a pair of tens? Unless you just wanted me to win your money, in that case, it's really sweet, but it would be easier to just give it to me without humililating yourself'' She added. ''My human is a weak bluffer.'', Loader Bot commented. Rhys got all red from embarassment and looked like Handsome Jack who was laughing harder than ever. ''Hahahaha, oh wow, comedy gold! I'm goddamn brilliant...'' He said to himself.

Suddenly, the car stopped. Athena seemed very startled and ran out of the caravan. What is up with her? Everyone else did, too. It seems like a CL4P-TP unit was standing on the middle of the road. Why did Athena care about Claptrap so much? Oh, maybe because she had one in her team ages ago...That's so sweet, but naive. Rhys knew that Claptraps were the worst robots ever created and wasn't afraid to show it. Except in this situation, when Athena was around. ''Are you okay, Claptrap? I didn't hit you, did I?'' She asked the little yellow robot. ''No, good lady, I am absolutely fine! You probably want to ask me why was I standing in the middle of the road. That's a great question, you're smart! Well, actually, I wanted to get your attention. I actually left Sanctuary once and got lost, and, uh...10 Crimson Raiders tried to find and save me...heh...they all died...I wouldn't be suprised if Lilith sent a prize for my head...Well, technically I don't have a hea--'' Claptrap was continuing his life monologue but got interrupted by an irritated Rhys. ''Alright, whatever, get in and let's have it over with''. Although he said it in a rude way, everyone agreed and with a new companion, they entered the caravan.

''Yaaaaawn! Hello everyone! I am back from sleeping! If I was able to have dreams, I'd probably dream of our team being in a rainbow land! ...Oooh, a new robot! That's good! Variety is so important! What's your name!'' Gortys, apparently now awake, asked. ''Hello, traveler! I'm Claptrap! It's so nice to meet you! Wow, you're sweeter than Brick deciding not to hit me after I steal his ECHO device by reasons only known by me!'', The robot replied. ''Thank you! Thank you so much! I am Gortys! Let's talk!'' Gortys replied. They went off to talk.

15 minutes later...

''Who or what is your biggest enemy, Claptrap?'' Gortys asked with an excited voice. ''STAIRS. And Handsome Jack. But mostly STAIRS. I hate them with a passion getting beyond any form of understanding! That's how much I hate those fu$#ing stairs! What about you?'' Claptrap asked. ''My biggest fear? Loneliness.'' She replied. ''Oh, yeah, that too'' Claptrap added after a short while. Wow, he's hitting on her so badly. ''You're so funny Claptrap. I like you!'' She said with even more excited voice. ''Hell, baby, I'm going crazy thinking what I could do to myself if you decline my marriage offer! Yes, the marriage offer, will you marry me?!?!'' The robot yelled. Wow...

''Well, that wasn't subtle...'' Rhys commented. Fiona was standing next to him. ''Their relationship is so sweet. I ship them. It looks just like ours, but...way less subtle'' She said. ''Pfft, our relationship is nothing like theirs'' Rhys said, not even realizing what he just said and he had an elemental sleeve derringer pointed at him in seconds. He had it so close he could feel the odor of the corrosive bullet. ''What is that supposed to mean?!'' Fiona yelled with a voice mixed between anger and sadness. ''I meant our relationship is way more complex and, uh, cutzie! You can't deny that!'' Fiona smiled and blushed, hiding her derringer back in the sleeve.

''Well...You saved yourself today, Rhys.''

• edited July 2015

Guys I need to know, and it's a very serious matter: what is your favourite drink?

But anyways I made a straw poll so would be cool if you voted :^)

Here's the link: http://strawpoll.me/4845012

• Glad you do ^^

rhonu posted: »

awwwwwwwwwwwww i love their human designs!

• Aw chucks that's cute man <333

Sign in to comment in this discussion.