Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I had this very weird dream last night...

This is me:

Alt text

I met this Baymax-looking guy...

Alt text

Alt text

He showed me his cool "Wolf among us" tattoo..

Alt text

Julie was running around aimlessly..

Alt text

and then Rhys drowned..

Alt text

the end.

• I come back from work to see this... WTF? XP

nohuhhuh posted: »

I had this very weird dream last night... This is me: I met this Baymax-looking guy... He showed me his cool "Wolf among us" tattoo.. Julie was running around aimlessly.. and then Rhys drowned.. the end.

• Ok, bearing in mind I have only finished Ep.1, I want people's opinions on some of the choices I made during the game:

• Fiona still has that one shot left in her derringer. I was going to risk the shot, but sorta knew I would miss, so I'm saving it for later.

• I let Felix get blown up by the bomb (which surprised me cuz I thought Vaughn was bullshitting!)

I'm excited for tomorrow, going to play Ep's 2 and 3 back-to-back! XD

• OMG THIS IS GOLD

Julie was running aimlessly..

I'm so short XD, I LOVE IT (thou I'm tall in rl X3)

I had this very weird dream last night... This is me: I met this Baymax-looking guy... He showed me his cool "Wolf among us" tattoo.. Julie was running around aimlessly.. and then Rhys drowned.. the end.

• hihihihihi this is cuuute! :3 That dialogue is the reason why I ship them so much!

buntingsir posted: »

My cheese continues. Cheese for everyone!

• :P What? xD

• so i found one of those pairing questionnaires that go around on tumblr and i thought it would be fun to do here! i'll start with my answers and then you can do it too with yours <3

1. Who pushes the door when it says pull?
      — rhys... that clumsy baby

2. Who wakes up first?
      — i think fiona... i feel she would be a lighter sleeper than rhys, because she wants to be alert

3. Who sings in the shower?
      — both (and both deny it)

4. Who gives up in a tickle fight?
      — rhys. weak

5. Who kills the spiders?
      — fiona of course! rhys acts all cool like he's not terrified but he always asks fiona to kill them

6. Who steals the cover at night?
      — rhys, fiona doesn't care

7. Who would win in a belching contest?
      — fiona for sure. rhys would probably end up choking in his own saliva

8. Who would throw the other in the pool?
      — rhys would be the one to attempt to throw fiona and fail, and then fiona would throw him

9. Who would be the funniest drunk?
      — i like to think fiona acts embarrassingly out of character when drunk x)

10. Who says ‘I love you’ first?
      — rhys. i think fiona would have a harder time admitting her feelings for him

• I don't know why you were so tiny in my dream ;D

XDJulieXD posted: »

OMG THIS IS GOLD Julie was running aimlessly.. I'm so short XD, I LOVE IT (thou I'm tall in rl X3)

• It was my first Rhyiona dream ever.. TAT

HazzatheMan posted: »

I come back from work to see this... WTF? XP

• lmao, still makes a lot of more sense than most of my dreams!

• Lol, I have had too many BigbyxSnow dreams :P

It's an experience man......

It was my first Rhyiona dream ever.. TAT

• hey it's a dream! What did you expect? xD

:P What? xD

• my kind of relationship

• I can't really comment anything about this because then I might accidentally spoil you! ;)

Ok, bearing in mind I have only finished Ep.1, I want people's opinions on some of the choices I made during the game: * Fiona still ha

• I have no idea. I haven't had a dream in a long time.

hey it's a dream! What did you expect? xD

• Who pushes the door when it says pull? — Lol, Rhys, trying to prove he's totally badass

• Who wakes up first? — Rhys, then he wakes up Fiona with a cuddle and a kiss :3

• Who sings in the shower? — Both, but Fiona claims she does it better

• Who gives up in a tickle fight? — Depends on who gets more tickles in first :P

• Who kills the spiders? — Fiona, totally afraid of nothing :)

• Who steals the cover at night? — Rhys, Fiona doesn't feel the cold as much.

• Who would win in a belching contest? — Fiona, cuz Rhys isn't common enough to be so rude like that.

• Who would throw the other in the pool? — Fiona would shove Rhys inat every opportunity, then shove him in again when got out.

• Who would be the funniest drunk? — Rhys, those corporate guys are a blast when they're drunk!

• Who says ‘I love you’ first? Ohhhh, I think Rhys, cuz he needs the reassurance. Fiona be like "Whatever" but deep down she's happy.

rhonu posted: »

so i found one of those pairing questionnaires that go around on tumblr and i thought it would be fun to do here! i'll start with my answers

• LMAO K DEN

Quiff posted: »

WATCH ME

• Yeah I don't usually remember my dreams. :/

I have no idea. I haven't had a dream in a long time.

• Pwhahaaha, so cool! xD

Poor Rhys, though. You guys tried to save him, right?!

• Oh my god this is too cute. ;-; So cute.

• edited July 2015

Haha that's true :^)

Lol, I finished college last year so that excuse would just make her laugh :P

• making sense is overrated ;)

lmao, still makes a lot of more sense than most of my dreams!

• LMAO I'M SO FAT THERE

• I already know that Felix survived thnx to the Rhysha thread :/

I can't really comment anything about this because then I might accidentally spoil you!

• We can't really comment without spoiling. :P

Ok, bearing in mind I have only finished Ep.1, I want people's opinions on some of the choices I made during the game: * Fiona still ha

• Ok then :)

Thnx for not spoiling... Though sadly, I already know that Felix survived the bomb (somehow...)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We can't really comment without spoiling. :P

• haha no we didn't. It happened so fast!

But I remember being sad because Rhys was dead and Rhyiona never got confirmed!

Pwhahaaha, so cool! xD Poor Rhys, though. You guys tried to save him, right?!

• lmao what the hell is that number 7 question

I don't really have anything to add, yours are really on point. That's very cute!

I always imagined Rhys would wake up earlier because of schedules back at Helios but that's about it.

so i found one of those pairing questionnaires that go around on tumblr and i thought it would be fun to do here! i'll start with my answers

• Um, I don't know who told you that but it isn't quite like that.

I'll leave it at this. ;P

Ok then Thnx for not spoiling... Though sadly, I already know that Felix survived the bomb (somehow...)

• I would love to know why I imagined you to look like Baymax.. just..why? xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

LMAO I'M SO FAT THERE

• Thanks for all your nice comments guys! <3 I'm glad you liked my cheese. I'm a shitty writer, so that's really all that I can deliever.

I'm gonna go sleep now, but I'll be back with more cheese tomorrow. Or the day after tomorrow... We'll see.

Alt text

Bye-bye and good night!

• I don't really know but it's hilarious. :D

I would love to know why I imagined you to look like Baymax.. just..why? xD

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Thanks for all your nice comments guys! I'm glad you liked my cheese. I'm a shitty writer, so that's really all that I can deliever. I'm

• That would be sad like the end of the world. D:

But you met Wolf and Julie so that's pretty neat. :D

haha no we didn't. It happened so fast! But I remember being sad because Rhys was dead and Rhyiona never got confirmed!

• Well I will tell you this. After having played episode 2 and 3 I know that there were some other reasons to his betreyal.

I already know that Felix survived

I don't think this is confirmed? some people like to speculate that Felix is the stranger but there's no proof so..

I already know that Felix survived thnx to the Rhysha thread

• Did he just say: "doggy caressing" ?

• Here's some cheese for you:

Alt text

Thanks for all your nice comments guys! I'm glad you liked my cheese. I'm a shitty writer, so that's really all that I can deliever. I'm

• i believe it's somewhere at the end of this page

http://thatguywiththeglasses.wikia.com/wiki/The_Nerd_Wizard_Rant

Cody_nara posted: »

Did he just say: "doggy caressing" ?

• "Donkey caressing"? What the f*ck?

i believe it's somewhere at the end of this page http://thatguywiththeglasses.wikia.com/wiki/The_Nerd_Wizard_Rant

Sign in to comment in this discussion.