Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015
    1. Who pushes the door when it says pull? - Rhys, he doesn't have time to read!

2. Who wakes up first? - Rhys, he's used to Hyperion hours.

3. Who sings in the shower? - Fiona, it was always one of her favorite past times. Rhys is too shy.

4. Who gives up in a tickle fight? - Rhys, after a punch in the face.

5. Who kills the spiders? - Both. Fiona because she doesn't care, and Rhys because he wants to impress Fiona with his 'bravery.'

6. Who steals the covers at night? - Fiona, Rhys is too scared to argue.

7. Who would in a belching contest? - Fiona, it was for a weird con, don't ask.

8.Who would throw the other in the pool? - Fiona would push Rhys, but he would grab her in the fall.

1. Who would be the funniest drink? - Rhys gets a little flirty.

2. Who says 'I love you' first? - Fiona, she always speaks her heart.

rhonu posted: »

so i found one of those pairing questionnaires that go around on tumblr and i thought it would be fun to do here! i'll start with my answers

• Well obviously this is how you look in real life ;D

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I don't really know but it's hilarious.

• edited July 2015

GASP

How did you know?!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Well obviously this is how you look in real life ;D

• Это, черт побери, самый шикардосный арт. Вот правда.
    Вдохновения вам, автор!

/*Да и чтоб Трой все же согласился позировать! */

bembiann posted: »

FINALLYYYYYY... Aren`t they harmonious? Even their voice actors look harmonious! Rhyiona for life!

• ohh i haven't thought about that, it makes sense!

there are really specific questions like 'who would pee in the shower' but i'm that kind of person who never has enough stupid information about a character so i end up wondering really weird shit

lmao what the hell is that number 7 question I don't really have anything to add, yours are really on point. That's very cute! I always imagined Rhys would wake up earlier because of schedules back at Helios but that's about it.

• I won't tell you! >:)

GASP How did you know?!

• edited July 2015

That's kind of gross ;-;

ohh i haven't thought about that, it makes sense! there are really specific questions like 'who would pee in the shower' but i'm that kind of person who never has enough stupid information about a character so i end up wondering really weird shit

• I'm gonna go sleep now, but I'll be back with more cheese tomorrow. Or the day after tomorrow... We'll see.

BUT I WANT IT NOW!

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Thanks for all your nice comments guys! I'm glad you liked my cheese. I'm a shitty writer, so that's really all that I can deliever. I'm

• You do have cameras in my room afterall!

I won't tell you!

• Brofist, bruh!

Quiff posted: »

I NEW I COULD TRUST YOU BRUH! (I forgot to even include water )

• i'm sorry :(

That's kind of gross ;-;

• Naw, it's okay. <3

i'm sorry

• but you will never find them! I hided those cameras really well! :3

You do have cameras in my room afterall!

• I will find them! Sooner or later!

but you will never find them! I hided those cameras really well!

• You should do more cheese :]

My cheese continues. Cheese for everyone!

• Good thing I checked the feed before going :D

I'll make sure to prepare enough grilled cheese to compensate! A big pile of it... this week. >:)

I'm gonna go sleep now, but I'll be back with more cheese tomorrow. Or the day after tomorrow... We'll see. BUT I WANT IT NOW!

• <3 !!!!!!

i'm kind of gross though

Naw, it's okay.

• Please leave the cameras alone! ;A; I still need to know how you manage to write your fanfictions so well!

Last week I found out that you drink a lot Swiss Miss hot chocolate with creamy marshmallows before you write... but I need more than that!

I will find them! Sooner or later!

• Aw, don't say that ;-;

!!!!!! i'm kind of gross though

• Thank you! ;___; I need that cheese..to be happy!

Good thing I checked the feed before going I'll make sure to prepare enough grilled cheese to compensate! A big pile of it... this week.

• You're getting close...! I must do something about this and fast!

Please leave the cameras alone! ;A; I still need to know how you manage to write your fanfictions so well! Last week I found out that you drink a lot Swiss Miss hot chocolate with creamy marshmallows before you write... but I need more than that!

• NOOOOO!

Alt text

You're getting close...! I must do something about this and fast!

• Alt text

Cody_nara posted: »

Brofist, bruh!

• edited July 2015

DANCE OFF BRUH

Alt text

LMAO K DEN

• edited July 2015

but i am... i really like to have too much information about fictional characters

i love those silly questionnaires because apparently i need a lot of weird data to feel like a character is "real", i don't know if i'm explaining myself correctly-- not real as in "it exists in real life" but real as in "i can immerse myself in that character and write about that character and feel comfortable because it is complex and alive enough" e.g. when i asked how would rhys smell like, i was stuck writing a scene because i had no idea and i feel if i don't have a long list of those little, stupid details, that character is not "tangible" enough for me to write it correctly and i get blocked :( so i don't really care if that information is gross because humans are gross sometimes and i want my characters to be human, i guess...? unless they're robots :P

wow, i'm sorry i kind of word-vomited there...

Aw, don't say that ;-;

• edited July 2015

Oh, no, no, it's fine! I'm just easily grossed out, disregard me. Sorry. </3 I totally get what you mean that it makes you connect to the character.

but i am... i really like to have too much information about fictional characters i love those silly questionnaires because apparently i

• tfw we reach 10 more likes

Alt text

• we can do it.

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw we reach 10 more likes

• Green's whoring proves successful.

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw we reach 10 more likes

• Ok then...

Oh I see! Sorry, it was just mentioned on the Rhysha thread and I thought he was confirmed as alive :P

Well I will tell you this. After having played episode 2 and 3 I know that there were some other reasons to his betreyal. I already kn

• No one told me, just that someone on the Rhysha thread mentioned something about Felix confirmed as surviving the bomb :/

Um, I don't know who told you that but it isn't quite like that. I'll leave it at this. ;P

• It must be done!

NOOOOO!

• i really like to have too much information about fictional characters

As a fanfiction writer, I approve of this completely!! :D

Trust me dude, I have thought up so much random shit for my OC characters, and come up with random shit for existing characters as well. I need to be ready to tell people that my OC does this, that or the other for example...

Gross? No, you're not gross for coming up with the answer, people are gross for asking the question :)

but i am... i really like to have too much information about fictional characters i love those silly questionnaires because apparently i

• Did anybody of you played the other Borderlands games?

• COKE BRO

Quiff posted: »

Guys I need to know, and it's a very serious matter: what is your favourite drink? But anyways I made a straw poll so would be cool if you voted :^) Here's the link: http://strawpoll.me/4845012

• don't worry, i was just trying to explain myself so you don't think i'm a weirdo... see, this happens when i get too comfortable x) which is good, i hope!

Oh, no, no, it's fine! I'm just easily grossed out, disregard me. Sorry. </3 I totally get what you mean that it makes you connect to the character.

• Nope, not confirmed. Actually very unlikely imo.

HazzatheMan posted: »

No one told me, just that someone on the Rhysha thread mentioned something about Felix confirmed as surviving the bomb

• edited July 2015

bl1 goty, bl2 (no dlc), tales. i didn't play pre-sequel, though. spent around 170 hrs on all games.

Kruzii posted: »

Did anybody of you played the other Borderlands games?

• edited July 2015

I have Borderlands 1 and 2, but I have never played them both before. I'm currently playing 1, but I'm not very far into it :(

I don't have The Pre-Sequel... Probably won't get it either, not sure yet...

Kruzii posted: »

Did anybody of you played the other Borderlands games?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.