Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh man, that has made my fricking day!! XD

• Ive played 2 and The TPS

Kruzii posted: »

Did anybody of you played the other Borderlands games?

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

DANCE OFF BRUH

• broooooooo, you have to play Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep for BL2! well you know, you don't have to, but it's reeaaally funny. are you planing to play the pre-sequel?

bl1 goty, bl2 (no dlc), tales. i didn't play pre-sequel, though. spent around 170 hrs on all games.

• With that explosion? Yeah, I agree :P

I theorised that the Stranger could be Vasquez, but seeing as I've only played Ep.1 this is very likely to be false...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Nope, not confirmed. Actually very unlikely imo.

• i'm planning on buying bl2 goty (i have an x360, but it's not supported in my country, so no xbla shopping, and my pc can barely support bl1 and bl2), then i'll buy the pre-sequel.

broooooooo, you have to play Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep for BL2! well you know, you don't have to, but it's reeaaally funny. are you planing to play the pre-sequel?

• Oh that is some nice cheese right there!!

buntingsir posted: »

My cheese continues. Cheese for everyone!

• heck yeah character building!!! B) i'm glad you understand!

in TFTBL i struggle a bit because we don't know anything about rhys' backstory (i complain about that a lot) so i feel like i have a big blank space to fill... but hey, i enjoy writing him and fiona, i love their dynamics and it's been a long long time since something inspired me so much to write, and that's great! :) i'm looking forward to read your stuff!

HazzatheMan posted: »

i really like to have too much information about fictional characters As a fanfiction writer, I approve of this completely!! Tru

• Nah, I wouldn't think that. :D Also, look at the conversations in this thread... We're all insane. :D

rhonu posted: »

don't worry, i was just trying to explain myself so you don't think i'm a weirdo... see, this happens when i get too comfortable x) which is good, i hope!

• I do understand so don't worry with me :D

Hey man, I have made up backstories for characters from TWAU, in spite of what TWAU comic has given some of the characters...

I hope you enjoy my stuff! I don't like bigging myself up because it's always been brought crashing down by someone, but apparently other people really enjoy my work :)

I mostly write on fanfiction.net and DeviantArt

heck yeah character building!!! i'm glad you understand! in TFTBL i struggle a bit because we don't know anything about rhys' backstory

• I can't really comment on that because of heavy spoilers, haha.

With that explosion? Yeah, I agree :P I theorised that the Stranger could be Vasquez, but seeing as I've only played Ep.1 this is very likely to be false...

• Lol, figures :P

Still, I fangirled when I heard Vasquez speak! I love Patrick Warburton's voice XD

I can't really comment on that because of heavy spoilers, haha.

• "Pull the lever, Vasquez!

Wrong lever!"

Lol, figures :P Still, I fangirled when I heard Vasquez speak! I love Patrick Warburton's voice XD

• "Why do we even have that lever?"

Ohh I love that film, Eartha Kitt did fantastic as Yzma XD

"Pull the lever, Vasquez! ... Wrong lever!"

• edited July 2015

A wow that's read rad dream ducky! reminds me of The Croods.

Makes me inspired to draw out my own dream that I had :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I had this very weird dream last night... This is me: I met this Baymax-looking guy... He showed me his cool "Wolf among us" tattoo.. Julie was running around aimlessly.. and then Rhys drowned.. the end.

• Yzma was always my favourite! She was hilarious. :D

Also, RIP. ;-;

"Why do we even have that lever?" Ohh I love that film, Eartha Kitt did fantastic as Yzma XD

• Everything she said was funny cuz of that voice :D

Oh yes, she passed away some years ago now :'(

Yzma was always my favourite! She was hilarious. Also, RIP. ;-;

• This brings back memories of stuff I watched. I loved Brandy and Mr. Whiskers. :D

Everything she said was funny cuz of that voice Oh yes, she passed away some years ago now

• Hey, is there a particular reason that this thread has 5 times the amount of activity than the Rhysha thread??

Not hating just, intrigued... I guess. Kinda sad in a way, Rhysha is like the underdog, and I usually root for the underdog :/

But atm, Rhyiona is looking to be my ship.

• I don't know what that is :P

I just know Patrick as Joe Swanson on Family Guy, or as Jeff Bingham on Rules of Engagement :D

This brings back memories of stuff I watched. I loved Brandy and Mr. Whiskers.

• We are the underdogs. y'know why? they basically have their ship confirmed in ep3, while we wait for our definitive rhyiona moments in ep4/ep5

Hey, is there a particular reason that this thread has 5 times the amount of activity than the Rhysha thread?? Not hating just, intrigued

• because this ship is 5 times more awesome

Hey, is there a particular reason that this thread has 5 times the amount of activity than the Rhysha thread?? Not hating just, intrigued

• edited July 2015

My tablet crashes every single time I try to reply to @Quiff.

Clearly he's an evil mage and cursed me.

And a nurse by day but we all knew that already.

• Well for a start, I have only played Ep.1 so I didn't know that detail yet >:(

We are the underdogs. y'know why? they basically have their ship confirmed in ep3, while we wait for our definitive rhyiona moments in ep4/ep5

• I'll take it :P

because this ship is 5 times more awesome

• Yeah, you should get caught up so we can explain some things to you ;3

Well for a start, I have only played Ep.1 so I didn't know that detail yet >:(

• dangit, i forgot that you didn't play! ;-;

Alt text

• Because this thread was made first and we have more active people.

• Indeed...

Tomorrow I SHOULD be all caught up :D

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah, you should get caught up so we can explain some things to you ;3

• I don't wanna war about which ship is better so...

'cause we're 5 or more time stronger. Telltale made us that. :)

because this ship is 5 times more awesome

• To put it in a non spoilery way: yes, they have something. It can be avoided (in a distasteful way, imo) but it doesn't really sink this ship.

You'll understand when you play. ;)

• Alt text

I won't... yet >:)

(It's like, 11:30pm in England so I had to improvise with this :P)

dangit, i forgot that you didn't play! ;-;

• Fair do's :)

To put it in a non spoilery way: yes, they have something. It can be avoided (in a distasteful way, imo) but it doesn't really sink this ship. You'll understand when you play.

• Спасибейшн!))

Houpps posted: »

Это, черт побери, самый шикардосный арт. Вот правда. Вдохновения вам, автор! /*Да и чтоб Трой все же согласился позировать! */

• i drew some rhyiona, but it's a tiny bit nsfw (not graphic or explicit, just a doodle, don't worry!), do you think i could link it here for those who want to see? is that allowed? :(

• Link it with a spoiler tag :)

i drew some rhyiona, but it's a tiny bit nsfw (not graphic or explicit, just a doodle, don't worry!), do you think i could link it here for those who want to see? is that allowed?

• Alt text

i drew some rhyiona, but it's a tiny bit nsfw (not graphic or explicit, just a doodle, don't worry!), do you think i could link it here for those who want to see? is that allowed?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.