Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Let the curiosity win.

I mean, we're all still alive. Just battle scarred!

and scar my poor little mind too?? NEVER tho I am curious....

• cause we'll gonna have an Mexican Standoff.

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw you know they know BringBackTheKiss

• Thanks a bunch :)

That feel when.

• @ABigBadWolf I finally got around to watching the first episode of Soul Eater and I have to say... That was awesome! I think Mr. Death Sythe is my favorite character right now! And Maka s such a badass! And, yes, I already ship Maka and Soul! And Death is so awesome too! The storyline seems really cool and interesting, and the setting is straight out of a fairytale! God I already love this show and I've seen one episode! :D

• Just battle scarred!

heh. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Let the curiosity win. I mean, we're all still alive. Just battle scarred!

• PUT THE KISS BACK IN, NOW

• there was one which was more disturbing on a different thread, so I've seen worse.

Haha! Don't challenge the Internet... It will kill your soul :(

I'd rather just leave it for now, besides it was only a fic, there was one which was more disturbing on a different thread, so I've seen worse. But thank you Green, I appreciate it

• edited July 2015

I'll say this, though-- the anime becomes terrible about half way in. The ending is really bad and unsatisfying. If you want a good story and a longer one at that you should try the manga. :D Now that was amazing!

ALSO YOU SHIP MAKA AND SOUL FUCK YEA

@ABigBadWolf I finally got around to watching the first episode of Soul Eater and I have to say... That was awesome! I think Mr. Death Sythe

• I am slightly concerned. :P

Just battle scarred! heh. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• my already scarred mind is now even more scarred :D

Let the curiosity win. I mean, we're all still alive. Just battle scarred!

• Wait, the anime and manga have a different story line?

And also, FUCK YEAH I SHIP IT!!! <3

I'll say this, though-- the anime becomes terrible about half way in. The ending is really bad and unsatisfying. If you want a good story an

• edited July 2015

yeah, what wolf said, the anime's ending is horrible, so read the manga

@ABigBadWolf I finally got around to watching the first episode of Soul Eater and I have to say... That was awesome! I think Mr. Death Sythe

• you seem awfully happy about it ;P

my already scarred mind is now even more scarred

• Telltale, BRING BACK THE KISS.

• They have the same story for around... 30 episodes? But then the anime caught up to the manga too fast so they had to make up a different version. But the manga is a lot better. MUCH better.

You're in for a lot of moments with them!

Wait, the anime and manga have a different story line? And also, FUCK YEAH I SHIP IT!!!

• Also, because I'm new here, what is this kiss?

If there are spoilers for Ep's 2 and 3 then don't tell me.

• of course, I'm always happy to have my mind scarred :P

(not)

you seem awfully happy about it ;P

• Your profile pic goes great with the story lol

• you so are :P

of course, I'm always happy to have my mind scarred :P (not)

• Ill keep it super unspoilery, but there was unused audio of Fiona kissing Rhys

HazzatheMan posted: »

Also, because I'm new here, what is this kiss? If there are spoilers for Ep's 2 and 3 then don't tell me.

• I see... Inform me more when I play the Ep's tomorrow :)

Ill keep it super unspoilery, but there was unused audio of Fiona kissing Rhys

• i'd worry if i were you, there WAS SUPPOSED to be an option in ep3 where fiona could kiss rhys, but they cut it out of the game.
    Alt text

Also, because I'm new here, what is this kiss? If there are spoilers for Ep's 2 and 3 then don't tell me.

• I'm guessing this is why anime's now go on a hiatus until the manga catches up? :)

They have the same story for around... 30 episodes? But then the anime caught up to the manga too fast so they had to make up a different version. But the manga is a lot better. MUCH better. You're in for a lot of moments with them!

• Ok then... Don't tell me anymore until I've played Ep.3 :D

i'd worry if i were you, there WAS SUPPOSED to be an option in ep3 where fiona could kiss rhys, but they cut it out of the game.

• edited July 2015

Larger animes like Bleach and Naruto, yes. But those are weekly mangas -- Soul Eater was released monthly so they couldn't even afford to make fillers... they' have to be gigantic. They coud have taken the SnK way and made seasons BUT they decided on giving it a rubbish end.

I'm guessing this is why anime's now go on a hiatus until the manga catches up?

• Alt text

RHYIONA CONFIRMED

• PRAISE THE RHYIONA GODS FOR THESE

RHYIONA CONFIRMED

• Oh, that sucks. But being who I am, I'll probabably keep watching anyway. :P

Also I hate Black Star. >:|

Larger animes like Bleach and Naruto, yes. But those are weekly mangas -- Soul Eater was released monthly so they couldn't even afford to ma

• I think you'll be disappointed but hey, manga's around whenever. You can do both. :)

Yeah, he's... pretty annoying. :P But you get used to him.

Oh, that sucks. But being who I am, I'll probabably keep watching anyway. :P Also I hate Black Star. >:|

• I see... I don't watch much anime, and the ones I have watched have all ended like Hellsing Ultimate and Devil May Cry.

The only ones I'm technically waiting for are Highschool Of The Dead and Black Lagoon XD

Larger animes like Bleach and Naruto, yes. But those are weekly mangas -- Soul Eater was released monthly so they couldn't even afford to ma

• I still don't get it :P

RHYIONA CONFIRMED

• I don't really read that may... Currently I'm only setting my eye on SnK and Fairy Tail. Bleach, sometimes, but it's boring without my favourite character showing up a lot.

Was Hellsing good?

I see... I don't watch much anime, and the ones I have watched have all ended like Hellsing Ultimate and Devil May Cry. The only ones I'm technically waiting for are Highschool Of The Dead and Black Lagoon XD

• hey... we need a page to post M fanfics. I noticed smb posted fanfic here today but now its gone.
    And what if... next time... i'll come when same story'll be deleted?)

• Can't they just be linked to FF.net? Like Hazza does?

Vernaya posted: »

hey... we need a page to post M fanfics. I noticed smb posted fanfic here today but now its gone. And what if... next time... i'll come when same story'll be deleted?)

• I didn't know either. But Urban Dictionary is my best friend. :P

Hey dude, question for you: What does tfw stand for? I know ftw is For The Win

• Hellsing is awesome imo!!

The main character is the most OP protagonist ever, but you really try and connect with him I think. Alucard is a Vampire with very interesting views on life, both his own and other people's. You may criticise him for his powers and abilities, but you have to like his personality because it is different to some.

The series does have a lot of blood and gore though :P

I don't really read that may... Currently I'm only setting my eye on SnK and Fairy Tail. Bleach, sometimes, but it's boring without my favourite character showing up a lot. Was Hellsing good?

• You can't post M rated stuff on this forum, it's public viewing...

Like Wolf said, you'll just have to link it (and spoiler tag it for good measure) to avoid Mods deleting your comments and possibly banning you as well :/

Vernaya posted: »

hey... we need a page to post M fanfics. I noticed smb posted fanfic here today but now its gone. And what if... next time... i'll come when same story'll be deleted?)

• Did you check my stuff out btw? :)

Can't they just be linked to FF.net? Like Hazza does?

• Lol, I don't use it enough :P

TheCatWolf posted: »

I didn't know either. But Urban Dictionary is my best friend. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.