Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I think our procedure for now is post it on another website, and heavily warn people that it's NSFW with spoiler tags. Never make it not obvious that it's NSFW and never post it in just text form, if you follow those rules I'm sure you can go for it :P

Vernaya posted: »

hey... we need a page to post M fanfics. I noticed smb posted fanfic here today but now its gone. And what if... next time... i'll come when same story'll be deleted?)

• I did -- I checked out the first one you posted (but I'm not very far into it!) because it was Bigby x Snow and I love that ship to death. I'll be sure to review when I'm done, you can bet on it!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Did you check my stuff out btw?

• Should I be glad that I didn't read that fanfic?

• yeah i understand. I just care about other authors :D

You can't post M rated stuff on this forum, it's public viewing... Like Wolf said, you'll just have to link it (and spoiler tag it for good measure) to avoid Mods deleting your comments and possibly banning you as well

• I've heard about him before, the anime too. That's why I was so curious. But I've seen so many mixed reactions that it held me back. I'm guessing he's a gary stu but an enjoyable one then? :P

I like that, it's fine. My favourite genre is horror. :P

Hellsing is awesome imo!! The main character is the most OP protagonist ever, but you really try and connect with him I think. Alucard is

• All of them :D too many awesome guns need to find them all (basically the first thing I do) and a lot of awesome and hard boss fights yup that's borderlands for you. :D

Kruzii posted: »

Did anybody of you played the other Borderlands games?

• yes, you should

TheCatWolf posted: »

Should I be glad that I didn't read that fanfic?

• Definitely.

• edited July 2015

Vaughn was just passing by Rhys' door, when suddenly he heard voices coming from inside,

"This is my first time, just so you know."

"Shut up and just do it."

"Wow, it's so big."

"Ow! That hurt!"

"Well sorry, like I said this is my first time!"

"Just be a little more gentle."
    Wait, what was going on? Actually, he didn't want to know, so he just kept on walking. Meanwhile, in Rhys' room...

Rhys and Fiona were...building a prototype for a robot? After they finished, Rhys placed the prototype on his desk and admired it for a few seconds before finally saying,
    "That was actually kind of fun."

"Yeah," Fiona replied, giving him a peck on the cheek, "We should do this more often."

"Yeah, we should," Rhys said with a smile.

if you thought this was going to be dirty, you have a dirty mind

• They're building someone for Loader Bot to love. <3

I guess Toaster wasn't good enough.

Vaughn was just passing by Rhys' door, when suddenly he heard voices coming from inside, "This is my first time, just so you know." "S

• exactly, LB needs some love

ABigBadWolf posted: »

They're building someone for Loader Bot to love. I guess Toaster wasn't good enough.

• We need a name for this mysterious robot!

exactly, LB needs some love

• WAIT @ABigBadWolf! I'm sorry this is probably really annoying for everyone, but I have officially decided here and now that I am keeping this avatar, so there is no need to update the pictures! Sorry for being indecisive! :P

• Let's call her....Loader Bot No. 2 <3

We need a name for this mysterious robot!

• That's totally okay, don't worry about it. <3

WAIT @ABigBadWolf! I'm sorry this is probably really annoying for everyone, but I have officially decided here and now that I am keeping this avatar, so there is no need to update the pictures! Sorry for being indecisive! :P

• But she needs to be special man. <3 Let's call her Loaderina. <3

Let's call her....Loader Bot No. 2

• Yes, perfect <3

But she needs to be special man. Let's call her Loaderina.

• Loaderina Bottania.

Yes, perfect

• Thanks for understanding. <3 I just can't seem to stick with an avatar other than this one, so I've decided to stay with this avatar, no matter what! :)

That's totally okay, don't worry about it.

• That's alright, just thankful I know what to expect. :D

Thanks for understanding. I just can't seem to stick with an avatar other than this one, so I've decided to stay with this avatar, no matter what!

• Your avatar is like your fingerprints. Every time someone changes their avatar I feel like 'nooooo' T_T

Thanks for understanding. I just can't seem to stick with an avatar other than this one, so I've decided to stay with this avatar, no matter what!

• You're lucky, I tried to skip it only to be betrayed by my eyes looking at a certain sentence.

(also because I was curious what was behind that spoiler tag)

• edited July 2015

I just watched a John Cena dating sim.

I don't think I've ever laughed this hard in my life. My stomach literally hurts.

And on that note...

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• Finally catch up :D one of our members left today ;-; wiki for rhyiona was made, need more cheese, The holy number 69 confirming Rhyiona , telltale noticed us BRING BACK THE KISS, BEAUTIFUL FANFIC, AMAZING ART, HOW TO TALK S### TO PEOPLE THAT HATE ON RHYIONA , WOLF AND Quiff FAKE FIGHTING, ALMOST TO 200 LIKES, Today's a very awesome day for RHYIONA :D

RHYIONA IS LOVE RHYIONA IS LIFE #NEVER FORGET<3 and like always all of you guy's and gals stay awesome, BRO FIST <3

• That was the weirdest thing I've ever seen lol

and:

Rhyiona is love Rhyiona is life

I just watched a John Cena dating sim. I don't think I've ever laughed this hard in my life. My stomach literally hurts. And on that note... Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• Let's be honest, though, that was art.

That was the weirdest thing I've ever seen lol and: Rhyiona is love Rhyiona is life

• Furious will be back. <3 It's not permanent.

Finally catch up one of our members left today ;-; wiki for rhyiona was made, need more cheese, The holy number 69 confirming Rhyiona , tel

• Yes, so beautiful, so Cena-ful(that doesn't make sense lol)

Let's be honest, though, that was art.

• It's still sad though ;-; will be waiting for you furious <3

Furious will be back. It's not permanent.

• It was a very awesome day! C: -Bro fist-

Finally catch up one of our members left today ;-; wiki for rhyiona was made, need more cheese, The holy number 69 confirming Rhyiona , tel

• All of us will!

It's still sad though ;-; will be waiting for you furious

• Jesus Cena is the best part, surely.

Yes, so beautiful, so Cena-ful(that doesn't make sense lol)

• It's always awesome here at the rhyiona thread :D

It was a very awesome day! C: -Bro fist-

• I'm still curious about it, but now it's gone, isn't it? It's probably for the best :P

Kimmy-klu posted: »

You're lucky, I tried to skip it only to be betrayed by my eyes looking at a certain sentence. (also because I was curious what was behind that spoiler tag)

• Had this saved up on my computer for a long time:

RhyionaCONFIRMED

Alt text

• So much confirmation today.

This is clearly a sign.

Cody_nara posted: »

Had this saved up on my computer for a long time: RhyionaCONFIRMED

• 10/10 IGN Deep meaning in the drawings :D

Had this saved up on my computer for a long time: RhyionaCONFIRMED

• 8/8 would 8 agan g8 m8

10/10 IGN Deep meaning in the drawings

• Praise 69...

So much confirmation today. This is clearly a sign.

• i cri everitiem <3

Praise 69...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.