Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• In my first play through, I killed kenny ;-; I just started crying after I shot him </3 I thought Jane didn't deserve to die but I was wrong and I left that B#### and played it again and did the kenny ending I cried on that one to ;-; kenny is the only family that clem has , people are wrong about kenny his a good man he sacrifices his own happiness so clem and aj could stay in Wellington ;-;

HazzatheMan posted: »

TWD Season 2 by any chance? Choosing between Jane and Kenny? Meh, I chose Kenny :P Granted, it took me weeks to get over my final decision...

• What do you mean? Did something happen? :O

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This place is being lurked more than we thought. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

• Can only assume Eric's tweet was directed at us. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

What do you mean? Did something happen? :O

• Like I promised! :D Hehe, I'm glad! That was the intention, she's quite sassy in the game too after all. :)

Heheii more cheese! I gotta say that I love how you draw Fiona! She looks do sassy! ;]

• Yeah but on the other hand I've seen those sound clips on other threads too. :)

Can only assume Eric's tweet was directed at us. :P

• edited July 2015

I still think it's a little suspicious.

Which brings me to the point -- what are they even doing here? :| It just makes me a bit... eh.

Yeah but on the other hand I've seen those sound clips on other threads too.

• That's what I told him :)

one person complained that I was writing too much smut for a certain story there is no such thing as "too much smut" c:

• Come to think of it, I've only seen that moment on YouTube... You're probably right :P

Oh, was it? I thought she said "fine". Oops, haha! XD

• HaHA! Time for a good reaction :D

I haven't started playing yet... I'm eating lunch :( Man, I really need to use my time better!

Post your reaction picture after you have played the episodes ;D

• Same here!!! I shot Kenny, then when AJ was revealed as alive I called Jane a crazy bitch and left her ass in the snow >:)

I chose Kenny after finding all of the endings, but I stayed at Wellington. Thing is is that Jane was unstable (imo) and Kenny was just over-protective. I left him because it would be for the best in the long run...

In my first play through, I killed kenny ;-; I just started crying after I shot him </3 I thought Jane didn't deserve to die but I was wr

• edited July 2015

Maybe those tweets were directed at us but I don't want to blame Eric without the evidence! ;)

One word: Awkward.

Kinda cool but awkward. I like this thread because we can comfortably post almost anything here...

... but this all must seem very weird to those who are not familiar with our "Rhyiona" family.

I still think it's a little suspicious. Which brings me to the point -- what are they even doing here? It just makes me a bit... eh.

• True, true. :P

Yeah, I love this thread and it feels really familiar. That's why the eerie feeling that we're being watched is weird. What are they even looking for here?

Maybe those tweets were directed at us but I don't want to blame Eric without the evidence! One word: Awkward. Kinda cool but awkward

• Aww, this is lovely! I'm it worked out. I bet she felt the same way as you about not having anyone to join in. Plus more Rhyiona is always good!

rhonu posted: »

THE MOST AMAZING THIGN HAPPENED TO ME LAST NIGHT... (sob story this will make u cry) i have an account on twitter to roleplay rhys, but i

• Mmm, dat tasty cheese. <3

buntingsir posted: »

Hey guys, I brought snacks for you! You guessed it. It's cheese again. More to come today.

• thank you <3 !! i feel like a child, i'm so easily excitable ´v`

That's so cute! Congrats, I hope you two have a lot of fun!

• Oooh, British dude! :D Sorry, I'll stop.

I'm barely 5'8 and about 220 pounds... Since I've graduated college, I have been complimented by girls on my looks, but it's such a new t

• "I like to troll TTG forums to see fan reactions and such"

• TFTBL writer

True, true. :P Yeah, I love this thread and it feels really familiar. That's why the eerie feeling that we're being watched is weird. What are they even looking for here?

• I'm happy that you enjoyed it! ;D

HeartOfGold posted: »

Mmm, dat tasty cheese.

• "Troll" is a good way to put it. :P

"I like to troll TTG forums to see fan reactions and such" * TFTBL writer

• British-American :)

British Dad, American Mum... And I'm likely gonna move to the US in 5 or so years time!

Oooh, British dude! Sorry, I'll stop.

• Both of those episodes are about 2 hours so you have time

HaHA! Time for a good reaction I haven't started playing yet... I'm eating lunch Man, I really need to use my time better!

• I hope it wasn't about the kiss. If we completely misunderstood that... or if it was somehow alluding to a Rhysha scene instead, I'd be so sad.

This place is being lurked more than we thought. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

• Cool :D

Both of those episodes are about 2 hours so you have time

• aw, i'm sorry :( i know how frustrating that is. in my experience, it seems good things come if you are patient!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I've felt the same a lot of times, unfortunately. But I'm glad you found someone you can talk to about what you like:D

• I feel like all the capital letters escaped from the text to the first line xD

Just kidding, nice to see that you finally found someone with the same interests :)

THE MOST AMAZING THIGN HAPPENED TO ME LAST NIGHT... (sob story this will make u cry) i have an account on twitter to roleplay rhys, but i

• I don't think he'd just spoil something like that.

HeartOfGold posted: »

I hope it wasn't about the kiss. If we completely misunderstood that... or if it was somehow alluding to a Rhysha scene instead, I'd be so sad.

• Yeah I did the stay Wellington ending the third time I played it :b but look at the bright side if you shot kenny then nobody can kill him in the third season TWD but telltale should not kill kenny or Jane if you choose to go with that B### that made you kill your best friend just to prove a point then they should both last all the way to episode 5. And also I want to see christa reaction when she sees kenny and clem with a child that would be the biggest wtf your still alive kenny reaction and clem has a baby look lol XD

Same here!!! I shot Kenny, then when AJ was revealed as alive I called Jane a crazy bitch and left her ass in the snow I chose Kenny aft

• That sneaky writer. :(

"Troll" is a good way to put it. :P

• Alt text Not exactly =))).

You're gonna come back to 1000+ comments. Stay strong!

• To be fair, you only missed one day. :P

Not exactly )).

• I'll say this though: it's gonna make me really salty if they read this and completely ignore us in the next two episodes.

That sneaky writer.

• thank you! as happens with the fanfiction, most of my tweets are not that funny when translated :( but if we do something interesting, i will try to show you!

buntingsir posted: »

Aw, that's really nice! But I'm curious now, could you post your tweets here sometimes if it's not much bother... with the translation?

• Hey, guys! :) I'm new here and... Can i join to your Rhyiona family?

• Of course you can!

Alt text

Tanya66 posted: »

Hey, guys! I'm new here and... Can i join to your Rhyiona family?

• I hope not! That's the trouble with these cryptic tweets - you go crazy wondering what it all really means. >.>

I don't think he'd just spoil something like that.

• Welcome! :) I like your avatar, btw. For some reason it made me think of Rhys having a locket with Fiona's picture in it. :3

• Welcome to the family and talk to wolf he will get you started C=

• We are gonna need so much sugar! :P

Unfortunately they can easily do that if they want.. :(

I'll say this though: it's gonna make me really salty if they read this and completely ignore us in the next two episodes.

• That'd be great, thank you!

thank you! as happens with the fanfiction, most of my tweets are not that funny when translated but if we do something interesting, i will try to show you!

• Of course! Welcome! :3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.