Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This place is being lurked more than we thought. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

• i don't know why do they want to read us if they are going to ignore us though. :(

This place is being lurked more than we thought. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

• Aww yeah the 10th doctor!

Alt text

It's okay! You meant to post this.

• Sassy Loader Bot is hilarious! :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

So... Loader Bot don't like me cuz I self-destructed him in Ep.1... and that chase scene was epic! Now Rhys and Vaughn are stranded in the desert I'm loving this Episode!! XD

• Alt text

Tanya66 posted: »

Hey, guys! I'm new here and... Can i join to your Rhyiona family?

• wait what A kiss?! LINK SOMEONE PLS

• edited July 2015

i don't feel comfortable writing RP in english, sorry. my english is very bad :( sure, i will talk to her about this place!

You could also make an english one .__. Also you should ask her to join us here

• Or Telltale could go with the relationship that goes the best instead of a forced, blank relationship.

DeityD posted: »

In a sense. But you can't deny it would've been better for everyone (and TT included) if we're all liked what they want us to like.

• I actually kinda have a feeling ep 5 will be a save Rhys or Fiona type deal ;-;

It's not nice to just crush a ship that way. I myself have a slight doubt about Rhyiona, but it's because of the Episode 5 image of Rhys

• I'm confused.

Who was Rhys supposed to kiss?

When was Rhys brought back from the dead?

When in (assuming) Episode 3 was this supposed to happen?

Poogers555 posted: »

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gErhU9IIOi

• You replied to me with something about the eyeball in Fiona's inventory :P

HeartOfGold posted: »

Edit: replied to wrong comment! ...I think. O-o

• It's not bad

Alt text

rhonu posted: »

i don't feel comfortable writing RP in english, sorry. my english is very bad sure, i will talk to her about this place!

• I love cheese.

buntingsir posted: »

Hey guys, I brought snacks for you! You guessed it. It's cheese again. More to come today.

• Yes you can bubby <3

• It's sad if you kill either Alistair or Hawke

Hawke death ;-; https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLrYsj_Il7VSsIoThDocZMPY0JCY9wTYEL&v=NZKyUW4kFBs especially if it's humorous Hawke and Alistair mom reaction ;-; https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLrYsj_Il7VSsIoThDocZMPY0JCY9wTYEL&v=U_fvDXb_q1o

HeartOfGold posted: »

Definitely the hardest choice in the game. >.< I can't kill Hawke though, 'cause they're my baby. Luckily, Alistair is usually King on my PTs.

• Me too! And I'm glad you do. ;D

Poogers555 posted: »

I love cheese.

• Try some grilled cheese next time, grilled cheese is delicious

• This thread is pretty inactive.

• Man, cheese is just the best!

Me too! And I'm glad you do. ;D

• Yeah, that's what I mean. If they end up ignoring us (I have faith though) why would they waste their time here? That's a terrible thing to do.

rhonu posted: »

i don't know why do they want to read us if they are going to ignore us though.

• Loader Bot holds grudges!

So... Loader Bot don't like me cuz I self-destructed him in Ep.1... and that chase scene was epic! Now Rhys and Vaughn are stranded in the desert I'm loving this Episode!! XD

• I luv the cheese. <3

Hey guys, I brought snacks for you! You guessed it. It's cheese again. More to come today.

• My stomach doesn't tolerate it so good. So I try not to look at it too much, because I actually really want it. :'(

Try some grilled cheese next time, grilled cheese is delicious

• So... Bro bro bro-bro bro bro-bro bro BRO!!! XP

And Loader Bot wouldn't fist bump me... I should've evacuated him :(

• Welcome!

• I think that what they're planning for Rhys and Fiona will bury their friendship, let alone something bigger.
    And they don't think their relationship is blank cause... they're writers. Like... I have so many questions where this or that pair even came from, especially in games like DA (almost all of our companions) and sometimes even original BL. I guess their perception is different, after all they know more about the characters but yeah, for us is just a wtf moments.

I'm also sure they haven't planned to do Rhyiona because it's difficult for them, I mean holy .... those episodes already taking ages if they had to figure out how they can poprtrait their relationship each episode it would take centuries.

Or Telltale could go with the relationship that goes the best instead of a forced, blank relationship.

• Yes.

Yes, you should have.

A lesson to remember.

So... Bro bro bro-bro bro bro-bro bro BRO!!! XP And Loader Bot wouldn't fist bump me... I should've evacuated him

• If you'll make the right choice, you can still be buddies in the future.

So... Bro bro bro-bro bro bro-bro bro BRO!!! XP And Loader Bot wouldn't fist bump me... I should've evacuated him

• Good :p

I luv the cheese.

• Hello everyone! Time for another Rhyiona day! :D

• Why loader bot ;-; uncool bro very uncool we'll here I will give you a BRO FIST :D

• Well, to be honest, if you're going to pair a character up with another, make them interact in a way that doesn't feel forceful or once every episode.

I'm also sure they haven't planned to do Rhyiona because it's difficult for them, I mean holy .... those episodes already taking ages if they had to figure out how they can poprtrait their relationship each episode it would take centuries.

The plot is usually written out before game release, or (very?) close to finishing. I don't think they'd write one thing then send it out, then once it's out, send another, and etc.

DeityD posted: »

I think that what they're planning for Rhys and Fiona will bury their friendship, let alone something bigger. And they don't think their r

• Alt text

Brawl posted: »

This thread is pretty inactive.

• That's so epic :D

Why loader bot ;-; uncool bro very uncool we'll here I will give you a BRO FIST

• Hello! How are you?

Hello everyone! Time for another Rhyiona day!

• I see... Here's hoping I make the right choice then :)

If you'll make the right choice, you can still be buddies in the future.

• On my replay, I'll make a less selfish choice :P

Yes. Yes, you should have. A lesson to remember.

• Fingers crossed. And don't forget to report to us. :D

I see... Here's hoping I make the right choice then

Sign in to comment in this discussion.