Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• FUCK YEAH THIS IS SOME GOOD SHIT

Probably Rhys.

Wolf look I made a thing and as for conversations....who do you think is the most romantic? Rhys or Fiona?

• Hey, it was a good try. ;-;

Is that the stream they made a while back? Because I watched only about five minutes of that. :P

Rhyiona posted: »

Wow. Good try Wolf good try. Did you watch the twich video where Laura and Troy playTFTB together as their characters ? Well, they were talking about taking Fiona's shoes off in the future. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yeah, definitely Rhys, though I do think Fiona would have her moments too :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

FUCK YEAH THIS IS SOME GOOD SHIT Probably Rhys.

• Rhys. Cause I think Fiona can't be so...romantic. I dunno. It just doesn't feel right. xD

And we've seen the romantic Rhys at the flower scene didn't we? :P

Wolf look I made a thing and as for conversations....who do you think is the most romantic? Rhys or Fiona?

• would you kindly provide us with a link? i can't find it anywhere

• Probably... I just don't see her being as mushy as often. :P She's tougher,

Yeah, definitely Rhys, though I do think Fiona would have her moments too :P

• It was, bro just kidding ! xD

No idea. BUT I gave a link sooooooo...... :P

Hey, it was a good try. ;-; Is that the stream they made a while back? Because I watched only about five minutes of that. :P

• edited July 2015

Aye, and if she's ever asked, she'd probably deny having feelings for anyone :P

Probably... I just don't see her being as mushy as often. :P She's tougher,

• 10 more days till I make a super amazing speech again? I'll try to make it the biggest speech I've ever made even though something really awesome will be taking up most of my time on that day ^-^. BE READY. Also, since that's coming up, we should try to get to 200 likes by then, wouldn't that be awesome? ^-^

• I know, I know. <3

Hmm, it's not the same thing. The one I started watching was for episode 1 I'm pretty sure. :D

It was, bro just kidding ! xD No idea. BUT I gave a link sooooooo...... :P

• edited July 2015

yes, let's get 200 likes

Green613 posted: »

10 more days till I make a super amazing speech again? I'll try to make it the biggest speech I've ever made even though something really aw

• I think we can do it, to be honest. Stay positive!

Looking really forward to this speech. B)

10 more days till I make a super amazing speech again? I'll try to make it the biggest speech I've ever made even though something really aw

• Fiona's such a tsuntsun isn't she. :P

Aye, and if she's ever asked, she'd probably deny having feelings for anyone :P

• edited July 2015

She is :P

Fiona:

Alt text

Fiona's such a tsuntsun isn't she. :P

• (?)That would be awesome...

I WAS BORN READY. Oh almost forgot... YAAAAAYYY !!!

• Alt text

She is :P Fiona:

• Rhys, for sure. lol

• ı couldn' find the episode 1. ;-;

I know, I know. Hmm, it's not the same thing. The one I started watching was for episode 1 I'm pretty sure.

• I am STILL here. xD

When you feel you're the only one online

• My memory's foggy, sorry, it was really slightly after episode 2 was released, I think. :(

ı couldn' find the episode 1. ;-;

• Awkward silence. lol

When the thread is too quiet.

• I think we can all agree that it's Rhys lol

Rhys, for sure. lol

• Thats really GOOD. :D

I am STILL here. xD

• It's okay...did anything 'funny' happen if you remember ?

My memory's foggy, sorry, it was really slightly after episode 2 was released, I think.

• Actually, no, it was so boring I only watched like five minutes.

It's okay...did anything 'funny' happen if you remember ?

• Oh, ok then. You must watch the end of episode 2 where Troy trusts Jack. Laura trying to convince Troy to trust Fiona, lol. xD

Actually, no, it was so boring I only watched like five minutes.

• Troy trusts Jack?

Why Troy. ;-; WHY.

Oh, ok then. You must watch the end of episode 2 where Troy trusts Jack. Laura trying to convince Troy to trust Fiona, lol. xD

• Its 5.25 am right now...I should probably go to sleep now.

Alt text

Yesterday, I went to bed at 6 am and I woke up at 4 pm, lol. Thats not gonna happen again. I hope. xD

• Yes I was so shocked too. Well,its you're loss Troy.You missed a lot of funny scenes. ;-;

Troy trusts Jack? Why Troy. ;-; WHY.

• edited July 2015

Sorry Wolf! My pizza got here right when you replied. Anyways I'm pretty good, just started playing Catherine. Dude, I didn't realize Troy and Laura voiced the main characters in that game too! Are they like really close in real life?

ayyyy how are you

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams. <3

Its 5.25 am right now...I should probably go to sleep now. Yesterday, I went to bed at 6 am and I woke up at 4 pm, lol. Thats not gonna happen again. I hope. xD

• Random conversation starter, engage!

Loaderbot or Gortys?

• I think they're friends. :) Have to be, worked a lot together.

Sorry Wolf! My pizza got here right when you replied. Anyways I'm pretty good, just started playing Catherine. Dude, I didn't realize Troy and Laura voiced the main characters in that game too! Are they like really close in real life?

• Some get on it :]

Someone needs to draw Rhys and Fiona in Owen and Claire's outfits ^_^

• But isn't that like really weird that they voice a lot of characters in video games together? I mean is it really just by chance? :)

I think they're friends. Have to be, worked a lot together.

• The day we get to 200 LIKES

• Well, they are both excellent VAs so I don't really find it that surprising. :)

But isn't that like really weird that they voice a lot of characters in video games together? I mean is it really just by chance?

• Gortys, she's cute (sorry Loaderbot)

Random conversation starter, engage! Loaderbot or Gortys?

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams :3

Its 5.25 am right now...I should probably go to sleep now. Yesterday, I went to bed at 6 am and I woke up at 4 pm, lol. Thats not gonna happen again. I hope. xD

• What do you mean by loderbot or gortys?

Random conversation starter, engage! Loaderbot or Gortys?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.