Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• oooh i love it! i'm there, but i'm still trying to find out how it works...

I'd like to affirm that we have a plug.dj comunity https://plug.dj/rhyiona Plug.dj is a site where you can share your music with everyone.

• Alt text

Movie Remake to Garry's Mod! Fifty Shades of Rhyiona!!!! Original Picture. Remade to Garry's Mod. Original Picture. Remade to Garry's Mod. I apologize for making Rhys didn't look down a bit.

• edited July 2015
    rhonu posted: »

oooh i love it! i'm there, but i'm still trying to find out how it works...

• Challenging Rhyiona haters like

Alt text

Defending Rhyiona like

• <3

xfuriouss posted: »

hell yeah i'm back! okay, so it's been only one day, but FORGIVE ME THAT I COULDN'T RESIST RHYIONA! and thank you all for caring :') RHYIONA IS LOVE, RHYIONA IS LIFE

• lol i'm dancing

I'd like to affirm that we have a plug.dj comunity https://plug.dj/rhyiona Plug.dj is a site where you can share your music with everyone.

• That sad moment when plugdj doesn't have a mobile website

• Ha! I was right there with you!

lol i'm dancing

• Playing Episode 3:

• "Ugh, it got Gary" "Who?" "Gary!" "Oh, well, whatever" Seriously, does the guy not know who is on his team? :P

• Fiona's drop kick against that guy struggling with Rhys was so fucking badass!!!

• And of course: "But I like my hat" :(

• It's truly amazing that we like to hate the same things hubby!

(that movie was awful!)

Quiff posted: »

I hate them too! I don't get what it is that people like about them! We are like real soul mates ducky

• RIP GARY

HazzatheMan posted: »

Playing Episode 3: * "Ugh, it got Gary" "Who?" "Gary!" "Oh, well, whatever" Seriously, does the guy not know who is on his team? :P

• where are you exactly in ep3?

Playing Episode 3: * "Ugh, it got Gary" "Who?" "Gary!" "Oh, well, whatever" Seriously, does the guy not know who is on his team? :P

• I just got Aasquez killed :P

Btw, that 'Make her head spin' option was perfect!!! XD

where are you exactly in ep3?

• edited July 2015

So...

GORTYS IS SO FUCKING CUTE!!!!! XD And she is voiced by Rachel from TWAU right???

And I'm becoming more curious as to who the Stranger is... I don't think it's Felix, but I'm trying to figure out who else it could be....

• when the thread is too quiet

Alt text

• I was just about to say that.

2spooky4me

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when the thread is too quiet

• Gortys is the best!

Rachel is voiced by Laura Bailey too, though :p

So... GORTYS IS SO FUCKING CUTE!!!!! XD And she is voiced by Rachel from TWAU right??? And I'm becoming more curious as to who the Stranger is... I don't think it's Felix, but I'm trying to figure out who else it could be....

• Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

I was just about to say that. 2spooky4me

• I know right? It's strangely quiet. :(

What time is it where you guys live anyway? Here it's already 11:30 am.

when the thread is too quiet

• It's only 3PM here. ;-;

TheCatWolf posted: »

I know right? It's strangely quiet. What time is it where you guys live anyway? Here it's already 11:30 am.

• She is adorable as hell!!! XD

Dammit... I suck at identifying VO's in this game, I'm normally pretty good at that!! :(

Gortys is the best! Rachel is voiced by Laura Bailey too, though

• It's 3:35pm in England :)

I know right? It's strangely quiet. What time is it where you guys live anyway? Here it's already 11:30 am.

• Yes, she's so impossibly cute! And she is voiced by Ashley Johnson, by the way.

She is adorable as hell!!! XD Dammit... I suck at identifying VO's in this game, I'm normally pretty good at that!!

• 7.45 PM

I don't know how I feel about it seeing that you guys just starting your day, huh...

• Do you live in England too wolf? :P

It's only 3PM here. ;-;

• Alt text

Do you live in England too wolf? :P

• where are the english people ;_;

It's 3:35pm in England

• Welcome backヾ(・ω・)メ(・ω・)ノ

hell yeah i'm back! okay, so it's been only one day, but FORGIVE ME THAT I COULDN'T RESIST RHYIONA! and thank you all for caring :') RHYIONA IS LOVE, RHYIONA IS LIFE

• 16:47 at my place :\

• How does it feel to be a time traveller?

7.45 PM I don't know how I feel about it seeing that you guys just starting your day, huh...

• 10:52pm at Malaysia.

• Alt text

Pretty badass, alright.

How does it feel to be a time traveller?

• yes!!! finally somebody released an sfm Rhys model with face posing now i can work with something thats not an emotionless brick, been working with that crap model for like 5 months, i shall make even better fanart now, will probably get started on something soon, here is something quick i did to show face posing

Alt text

• Getting a little sick of Sasha always being paired with Rhys...

I feel like Rhysha is being forced upon us, and Rhyiona is just a 'nice idea' >:(

That's it, I've made my decision: I AM RHYIONA!!!!

• edited July 2015

11:00 am in Florida! :)

• BROTHER

Alt text

Getting a little sick of Sasha always being paired with Rhys... I feel like Rhysha is being forced upon us, and Rhyiona is just a 'nice idea' >:( That's it, I've made my decision: I AM RHYIONA!!!!

• That's amazing news!

yes!!! finally somebody released an sfm Rhys model with face posing now i can work with something thats not an emotionless brick, been worki

• That's the spirit, buddy.

Getting a little sick of Sasha always being paired with Rhys... I feel like Rhysha is being forced upon us, and Rhyiona is just a 'nice idea' >:( That's it, I've made my decision: I AM RHYIONA!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.