Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I will hug you Wolf... but not Voldemort XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

BROTHER

• Yeah I'm tired of Rhyiona just being a wish in the game...

That's the spirit, buddy.

• Aw, his smile is so cute. Great news, can't wait to see what you'll do!

yes!!! finally somebody released an sfm Rhys model with face posing now i can work with something thats not an emotionless brick, been worki

• Yes welcome to the club m8 even though im not technically in the club :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Getting a little sick of Sasha always being paired with Rhys... I feel like Rhysha is being forced upon us, and Rhyiona is just a 'nice idea' >:( That's it, I've made my decision: I AM RHYIONA!!!!

• Welcome to SS Rhyiona, enjoy your cruise.

Getting a little sick of Sasha always being paired with Rhys... I feel like Rhysha is being forced upon us, and Rhyiona is just a 'nice idea' >:( That's it, I've made my decision: I AM RHYIONA!!!!

• Yay!

High-five?

• Yay! You're the closest one to me... well, kind of. :P

11:00 am in Florida!

• Fine. :P

Alt text

I will hug you Wolf... but not Voldemort XD

• ...for now. ;)

Yeah I'm tired of Rhyiona just being a wish in the game...

• What's wrong with Voldemort?:D

Alt text

I will hug you Wolf... but not Voldemort XD

• Alt text

What's wrong with Voldemort?:D

• I intend to :D

Brawl posted: »

Welcome to SS Rhyiona, enjoy your cruise.

• I prefer bro fist, but sure!

High-Five

buntingsir posted: »

Yay! High-five?

• God fucking bless Athena for giving Fiona more bullets and removing the limiters from her pistol!!! :D

• edited July 2015

We were destined to be <3

(Good to know, cause then I definitely won't watch it)

nohuhhuh posted: »

It's truly amazing that we like to hate the same things hubby! (that movie was awful!)

• heyy welcome back

xfuriouss posted: »

hell yeah i'm back! okay, so it's been only one day, but FORGIVE ME THAT I COULDN'T RESIST RHYIONA! and thank you all for caring :') RHYIONA IS LOVE, RHYIONA IS LIFE

• sadly we won't be seeing her anymore ;-;

God fucking bless Athena for giving Fiona more bullets and removing the limiters from her pistol!!!

• DUDE!! I HAVEN'T FINISHED THE FUCKING EPISODE YET!! >:(

sadly we won't be seeing her anymore ;-;

• I liked the bullet limit though cause now it feels like I saved that bullet for nothing. :P Then again, it's the "lucky bullet" so maybe we'll save it for something.

God fucking bless Athena for giving Fiona more bullets and removing the limiters from her pistol!!!

• edited July 2015

When someone questions Rhyiona

Alt text

Challenging Rhyiona haters like

• Getting a little sick of Sasha always being paired with Rhys...

WTF DUDE!!! i thought that meant you finished the episode!! y'know what? i'll just shut up, and not post anything. ;-;

DUDE!! I HAVEN'T FINISHED THE FUCKING EPISODE YET!! >:(

• I think the purpose of that bullet is because Felix gave it to you, it has value to Fiona, so she will save it for the 'last resort'

I liked the bullet limit though cause now it feels like I saved that bullet for nothing. :P Then again, it's the "lucky bullet" so maybe we'll save it for something.

• I haven't yet!! T_T

... And I just found out that Athena had a girlfriend... :(

Getting a little sick of Sasha always being paired with Rhys... WTF DUDE!!! i thought that meant you finished the episode!! y'know what? i'll just shut up, and not post anything. ;-;

• Haha I wa laughing my lungs out at the Gary part xp

Playing Episode 3: * "Ugh, it got Gary" "Who?" "Gary!" "Oh, well, whatever" Seriously, does the guy not know who is on his team? :P

• I know nothing....

Alt text

I haven't yet!! T_T ... And I just found out that Athena had a girlfriend...

• @CelticDragon would appreciate this. :P

Quiff posted: »

When someone questions Rhyiona

• Yeah, it's obviously a special bullet -- but it probably won't be anything game changing considering some people wasted it.

I think the purpose of that bullet is because Felix gave it to you, it has value to Fiona, so she will save it for the 'last resort'

• YES! good to have you here!

• edited July 2015

yes!!! finally somebody released an sfm Rhys model with face posing now i can work with something thats not an emotionless brick, been worki

• nothin'

Kruzii posted: »

sup

• cool.. cool

nothin'

• yo

sup

• bro <3

Bruh

• edited July 2015

Although I'm pretty late,

WELCOME BACK <3

xfuriouss posted: »

hell yeah i'm back! okay, so it's been only one day, but FORGIVE ME THAT I COULDN'T RESIST RHYIONA! and thank you all for caring :') RHYIONA IS LOVE, RHYIONA IS LIFE

• Thought you already were a part of Rhyiona :p but nonetheless welcome aboard landlubber!!

• Indeed :^)

@CelticDragon would appreciate this. :P

• sup

yo

• edited July 2015

yeah

cool.. cool

• Yay! XD