Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Wow, I feel like cuteness just flooded my room, because this is so adorable, computer screen can't contain it all!!!

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm really starting to like these two...

• OH MY GOD YES

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

• Not necessarily :^)

buntingsir posted: »

Does it fit into cheese category..? Just kidding, I haven't watched it yet, I guess it deserves pretty serious fanart?

• Aw, thank you! I'm really happy for that!

Aw, shucks. You're always so nice! I'm just happy that people enjoy those, so it's really my pleasure.

• You are on a roll buntingsir! I love that! ;D Unfortunately i don't have any ideas to suggest..my own idea bank is empty right now... :/

Aw, shucks. You're always so nice! I'm just happy that people enjoy those, so it's really my pleasure.

• That's the spirit, buddy!

Quiff posted: »

I am busy doing nothing

• Awe. <3 Gortrap 4 life.

• Definitely best pairing beside Rhyiona, they're so perfect for each other! ^_^

• Oh... oh! Ok, I got it then.

Need to actually watch the film first though.

Not necessarily :^)

• I do what I can ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

That's the spirit, buddy!

• It must be tiring.

I do what I can

• Thank you! :D Yeah, I feel you. I guess we should try and watch or read or listen to something to get some inspiration...

You are on a roll buntingsir! I love that! ;D Unfortunately i don't have any ideas to suggest..my own idea bank is empty right now...

• I recommend doing so, it's a good movie!

Oh... oh! Ok, I got it then. Need to actually watch the film first though.

• Sometimes you know, but I manage.

It must be tiring.

• Thanks! I haven't drawn them for such a long time!

I think I'm shipping anything these days (lol Loader and Toaster) but I seriously believe in this ship! I think their personalities would fit perfectly together! :D

OH MY GOD YES I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

• Oh no I hope I didn't break your computer! :(

(I'm in love with this charcoal brush, it makes everything at least 20 % cuter!)

Wow, I feel like cuteness just flooded my room, because this is so adorable, computer screen can't contain it all!!!

• Same, I think Claptrap's lively personality can only be matched by Gortys' cheerful nature. <3

Thanks! I haven't drawn them for such a long time! I think I'm shipping anything these days (lol Loader and Toaster) but I seriously believe in this ship! I think their personalities would fit perfectly together!

• A true hero.

Sometimes you know, but I manage.

• Oh don't worry, you only made it 100% more good!

It does, It's a really pretty brush, I use it too sometimes. :)

Oh no I hope I didn't break your computer! (I'm in love with this charcoal brush, it makes everything at least 20 % cuter!)

• Are you reading this TTG? at least confirm this ship okay? I want Rhyiona too (of course) but AT LEAST confirm Gortrap! I'm begging you! ;(

Same, I think Claptrap's lively personality can only be matched by Gortys' cheerful nature.

• Yes. Thousand times yes! ;A;

Awe. Gortrap 4 life.

• Definitely! :> People also ship Loader Bot and Gortys but nonono they are siblings just no!

Definitely best pairing beside Rhyiona, they're so perfect for each other! ^_^

• They should confirm both. ;P I mean, top quality ships!

Are you reading this TTG? at least confirm this ship okay? I want Rhyiona too (of course) but AT LEAST confirm Gortrap! I'm begging you! ;(

• Yep. Ideas come from several directions. ;)

Thank you! Yeah, I feel you. I guess we should try and watch or read or listen to something to get some inspiration...

• Man, I really want to see that movie but no..instead I had to watch that awful Minions movie. Yeah I'm still mad about it!

I recommend doing so, it's a good movie!

• phew, that's a relief!

I feel like a kid again when I'm using that brush! :3

Oh don't worry, you only made it 100% more good! It does, It's a really pretty brush, I use it too sometimes.

• my message to TTG if they won't give us anything at all:

Alt text

They should confirm both. ;P I mean, top quality ships!

• Aww...I have a new background for my tablet! <3

Gortrap 4lyf

• Preach. PREACH.

my message to TTG if they won't give us anything at all:

• Ok, I finished Ep.3!!!

Man what a ride that last part was! Fiona's fight with Finch and Kroger, Rhys and Sasha chasing down August... Man, Rhys was actually useful :P

And I was surprised that the 3 (surviving) Vault Hunters from Borderlands 1 were used in this game! Lillith was mentioned and Brick/Mordecai were fighting Athena... Shame about Roland though :(

Also, I really don't like the 'Next Time' trailers for this game. They tell us so little about what will happen next... Quite annoying >:(

So many questions now:

• Who is the Stranger? I think it is Cassius for some reason... the voice is 'familiar' that way.

• Rhys and Fiona are both in new clothes, Rhys has a chrome arm and his ECHOeye is gold in colour when we see them in the 'present', which means they get a break (and Jack probably takes over Rhys's mind) at some point...

• I'm not sure if Athena is dead tbh. The way they talk to her implies she is just unconscious... I hope :/

• Thanks man.

A true hero.

• Heeeeyyy Duuuudddeee XD

Glad to be here, and now I'm all caught up! Tomorrow I shall start GOT :)

Poogers555 posted: »

Also, welcome @HazzaTheMan !

• Harsh reality of life :/ but you could always go see it later, if it's not too expensive I mean.

Man, I really want to see that movie but no..instead I had to watch that awful Minions movie. Yeah I'm still mad about it!

• Alt text

• aww I'm so humbled by this honor! :>

Gortrap 4lyf

Aww...I have a new background for my tablet! Gortrap 4lyf

• i know what happens to athena, but i dunno if you played the pre-sequel, so I know nothing....

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok, I finished Ep.3!!! Man what a ride that last part was! Fiona's fight with Finch and Kroger, Rhys and Sasha chasing down August... Man

• edited July 2015

Alt text

• I haven't played the Pre-Sequel...

i know what happens to athena, but i dunno if you played the pre-sequel, so I know nothing....

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Preach. PREACH.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.