Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I was pretty disappointed with the preview, too... it didn't help at all. ;-; So vague.

I also think the stranger is Cassius tbh

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok, I finished Ep.3!!! Man what a ride that last part was! Fiona's fight with Finch and Kroger, Rhys and Sasha chasing down August... Man

• okay. first time i didn't spoil anything ^_^

I haven't played the Pre-Sequel...

• Shame about Roland though :(

Whats so bad about getting milkshakes?

Anyway, if your trusted Jack in ep 2, Jack will take over Rhys body after he falls off the balcony

Ok, I finished Ep.3!!! Man what a ride that last part was! Fiona's fight with Finch and Kroger, Rhys and Sasha chasing down August... Man

• this is too good for my eyes

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm really starting to like these two...

• Finally you can join our agony of waiting. But It's mostly fun thanks to this thread.

About "Next Time" trailers... I'm guessing TTG don't want to make too many promises, after all these trailers always lie :p

• Lol, I wouldn't care if you did tbh :P

I spoiled a lot of Borderlands 1 and 2 for myself, and I haven't really played either of them yet...

okay. first time i didn't spoil anything ^_^

• This one especially, it's just a montage of life on Helios :/

Yeah, I think so too...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I was pretty disappointed with the preview, too... it didn't help at all. ;-; So vague. I also think the stranger is Cassius tbh

• Lol, milkshakes? Roland ain't alive no more...

I didn't trust him :P Which means he must take Rhys over at a later point :/

Poogers555 posted: »

Shame about Roland though Whats so bad about getting milkshakes? Anyway, if your trusted Jack in ep 2, Jack will take over Rhys body after he falls off the balcony

• true true but it just sucks that I was so close to see Jurassic world but not really. ;P

Quiff posted: »

Harsh reality of life but you could always go see it later, if it's not too expensive I mean.

• And a three second clip of Yvette. Yay, I guess. :/

This one especially, it's just a montage of life on Helios Yeah, I think so too...

• Yeah, especially as this Episode came out barely 2 weeks ago :(

Tbh, they don't lie, they're meant to 'imply' what will happen next. The only 'Next Time' trailers that didn't really lie were the ones for TWD S1 (I noticed upon replaying that they are pretty accurate for that game)

TWAU and TFTB, yeah, they imply more than anything. Though this latest trailer was kinda pointless :/

buntingsir posted: »

Finally you can join our agony of waiting. But It's mostly fun thanks to this thread. About "Next Time" trailers... I'm guessing TTG don't want to make too many promises, after all these trailers always lie

• Yeah, she hasn't been around for a couple of episodes now... Same with Zer0 actually :/

And a three second clip of Yvette. Yay, I guess.

• edited July 2015

Well, at least we saw Yvette through Rhys's hand in episode two... But I'm glad she's going to get a bit more focus.

Yeah, she hasn't been around for a couple of episodes now... Same with Zer0 actually

• I liked the way they did it with random clip of Tector and Jimbo and the whole 'Hyperion propaganda' thing. Also it was nice to see Yvette, but I agree it was pretty pointless. I mean, we could've guessed that they're going to Helios already anyway.

Yeah, especially as this Episode came out barely 2 weeks ago Tbh, they don't lie, they're meant to 'imply' what will happen next. The on

• Una mesita de noche = A (one) nightstand( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the subliminal messages are real

rhonu posted: »

a SOFA?????????? they're clearly flirting

• edited July 2015

I'm starting to believe that they simply don't have enough material to show us yet. And thanks to rewrites, the next episode comes after 3-4 moths.. cries

Finally you can join our agony of waiting. But It's mostly fun thanks to this thread. About "Next Time" trailers... I'm guessing TTG don't want to make too many promises, after all these trailers always lie

• I don't trust her :P

That's the thing whenever I play Telltale game, if they don't interact enough with the group then I don't trust them... and usually I'm right :D

Well, at least we saw Yvette through Rhys's hand in episode two... But I'm glad she's going to get a bit more focus.

• HazzatheMan posted: »

Lol, milkshakes? Roland ain't alive no more... I didn't trust him :P Which means he must take Rhys over at a later point

• edited July 2015

Right at your fingertips :^)

true true but it just sucks that I was so close to see Jurassic world but not really. ;P

• you liked hodunk shooting clip? i dislike it (a lot), 'cause there's no chance it will happen (helios, duh) and that exact clip appeared in 'next time' trailers for ep2 and ep3

I liked the way they did it with random clip of Tector and Jimbo and the whole 'Hyperion propaganda' thing. Also it was nice to see Yvette, but I agree it was pretty pointless. I mean, we could've guessed that they're going to Helios already anyway.

• aww shucks! (●´ω`●)

xfuriouss posted: »

this is too good for my eyes

• I want to know more about why Rhys and Fiona are so different in the present day.

New clothes, Fiona really hates Rhys (that neck punch, man...) Rhys has a chrome arm and a gold eye...

Gortys is still the cutest thing in the world though!!! That voice just makes you smile! :3

I liked the way they did it with random clip of Tector and Jimbo and the whole 'Hyperion propaganda' thing. Also it was nice to see Yvette, but I agree it was pretty pointless. I mean, we could've guessed that they're going to Helios already anyway.

• Hahaha!! XP

I'm actually playing as Roland in Borderlands 1, his gameplay just fits my play style :P

Poogers555 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgvRyrGiThU

• Could be, pretty much.

I'm sure It's gonna be okay pats on the back We did live through last wait, right? Although I don't want to start guessing release dates just yet...

I'm starting to believe that they simply don't have enough material to show us yet. And thanks to rewrites, the next episode comes after 3-4 moths.. cries

• I'm gonna kill those yellow creatures if I ever see them. >:( They think they are funny because they like bananas! Well they are not!

Quiff posted: »

Right at your fingertips :^)

• awww so cute... THE FEELS ARE REAL. can we expect more of these?

Cheesy end is cheesy.. This was fun. Thanks for voting and everything! ;A;

• Well that's why I liked it actually. It's just a running gag at this point, so I don't really care if they're going to show up eventually or not.

you liked hodunk shooting clip? i dislike it (a lot), 'cause there's no chance it will happen (helios, duh) and that exact clip appeared in 'next time' trailers for ep2 and ep3

• Agree entirely. :)

Man, I can't wait to know what happened to them that they tend to bicker so often now. Though Fiona seems to be warming up to Rhys If you trusted her and not Jack and that's really neat :3

I want to know more about why Rhys and Fiona are so different in the present day. New clothes, Fiona really hates Rhys (that neck punch,

• Yeah, I'm not putting any trust into Jack, in spite of what he could do to Rhys :(

I really want some Rhyiona though! There is too much Rhysha in the game...

Agree entirely. Man, I can't wait to know what happened to them that they tend to bicker so often now. Though Fiona seems to be warming up to Rhys If you trusted her and not Jack and that's really neat

• Thanks!

Sure if I have a good enough idea! ;)

JCleto10 posted: »

awww so cute... THE FEELS ARE REAL. can we expect more of these?

• Me too pal! We all here do. ;__;

Yeah, I'm not putting any trust into Jack, in spite of what he could do to Rhys I really want some Rhyiona though! There is too much Rhysha in the game...

• edited July 2015

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot!

Now that I have finished Ep.3, I think it's time I invest into writing some Rhyiona one-shots! XD

Be on the look out, I may write some very soon...

• Heck yeah, looking forward to it!

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot! Now that I have finished Ep.3, I think it's time I invest into writing some Rhyiona one-shots! XD Be on the look out, I may write some very soon...

• I don't 100% trust her but I still wanna see more of her. She hasn't had much of anything. :(

I don't trust her :P That's the thing whenever I play Telltale game, if they don't interact enough with the group then I don't trust them... and usually I'm right

• can't wait!

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot! Now that I have finished Ep.3, I think it's time I invest into writing some Rhyiona one-shots! XD Be on the look out, I may write some very soon...

• YOU KNOW WHATS UP..... (it was intentional)

JCleto10 posted: »

Una mesita de noche = A (one) nightstand( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the subliminal messages are real

• I'm gonna log off and play TWD S1 now :)

Goodnight everyone, sweet Rhyiona dreams!! XD

• Have fun! :D

I'm gonna log off and play TWD S1 now Goodnight everyone, sweet Rhyiona dreams!! XD

• I say we burn them >:^)

I'm gonna kill those yellow creatures if I ever see them. >:( They think they are funny because they like bananas! Well they are not!

• Gortrap~ <3

Alt text

I'm really starting to like these two...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.