Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Welcome back again! :D

xfuriouss posted: »

hell yeah i'm back! okay, so it's been only one day, but FORGIVE ME THAT I COULDN'T RESIST RHYIONA! and thank you all for caring :') RHYIONA IS LOVE, RHYIONA IS LIFE

• VICTORY!!!!!!!!

True Store. 10/10 XD Amazing Store. BRO FIST<3 and dont be scared were all friends and family here :D

JCleto10 posted: »

MINI FANFIC: After a wild night, Rhys woke up, hungover. He looked to his left and saw someone sleeping there too. It was Fiona. After ly

• I wish I was as good as that @ABigBadWolf guy though. But I guess we can't all be gods

VICTORY!!!!!!!! True Store. 10/10 XD Amazing Store. BRO FIST<3 and dont be scared were all friends and family here

• That's the spirit buddy :D

I wish I was as good as that @ABigBadWolf guy though. But I guess we can't all be gods

• seriously 700+ comments? what did I miss? got sedative tablets from my doctor(have a reeeeeaaaalllyyyy important exam tomorrow) and I can do everything perfect, till I get nervous. So I got this tablets. tried one yesterday and was knocked out for 16Hours ;-;. Gotta do the exam without the tablets. I hope I don't get toooo nervous. Rhyiona, help me<3

• YES! Wait...NO! I don't want to wait the next episode any longer!! :O

ABigBadWolf posted: »

inb4 telltale rewrites it

• edited July 2015

I wish you luck! :3 I get easily nervous too so I understand your concern very well! ;--; BUT YOU CAN DO IT!!

Be the bravest penguin the world has seen! You are a winner Kruzii! You are a winner!

Alt text

Kruzii posted: »

seriously 700+ comments? what did I miss? got sedative tablets from my doctor(have a reeeeeaaaalllyyyy important exam tomorrow) and I can do

• oh god......... well this is awkward..........

i woke up like an hour ago and my mom said i didn't react weirdly to anesthesia, she told me i was just silent the entire time and the only thing i said was "i can't talk, there's something in my mouth" (it was gauze) so yeah, i didn't expect to come here and read those high as a kite posts lmao... apparently you guys were the only ones who had to experience me like that, i'm very sorry. i've never been drunk or high and i've never had surgery before, i've never read things that i don't remember writing and it's kind of creepy.

anyway again i'm sorry you had to bear with me in that condition... embarrassing... now i miss the numbness of my mouth though, it's pretty sore, i'm kind of like hungover now. and by the way, every time i said i loved you and every time i said you are very kind and lovely, i really meant it. and i guess i meant the other stuff about rhys and fiona too, i guess deep down in my heart i really want fiona to punch me in the face and rhys to come to my house and both to give ice cream to each other with their mouths...? there's an old spanish saying that says "drunks and kids always say the truth" and i was pretty much the closest thing ever to a drunk kid, sooo...

• well that was amusing.. :3

Pipas posted: »

Poogers got bored I see.

• I wish you the best of luck friend :D you got this man 100% show that exam who's the boss and walk out of there like champion B) and if you start to get nervous just remeber that the rhyiona thread and i have your back and that everyone is there with you in spirit cheering for you and wishing you the best of luck :D <3

Also kruzii i have your back 24/7 your going to do great Man, keep calm and be awesome <3 BRO FIST C=

seriously 700+ comments? what did I miss? got sedative tablets from my doctor(have a reeeeeaaaalllyyyy important exam tomorrow) and I can do

• edited July 2015

nah don't worry about it, it's totally fine! :3

I remember when at first I always felt embarrassed posting my stuff here (my sense of humor is really silly) but then I realized that people are nice in this thread. <3

Plus it's just normal to make mistakes sometimes and stuff you regret but so does everybody else too.

rhonu posted: »

oh god......... well this is awkward.......... i woke up like an hour ago and my mom said i didn't react weirdly to anesthesia, she told

• edited July 2015

Aww we LOVE you too man hugs rhoun gives rhoun a BRO FIST <3 we all do i mean about feeding Rhys and him comeing over to our house idk if i want to get punch by Fiona though XD

oh god......... well this is awkward.......... i woke up like an hour ago and my mom said i didn't react weirdly to anesthesia, she told

• yeah, we're very lucky to have such a friendly family <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

nah don't worry about it, it's totally fine! I remember when at first I always felt embarrassed posting my stuff here (my sense of humor

• i'm a girl but i'll happily bro fist you like a bro, bro! x)

Aww we LOVE you too man hugs rhoun gives rhoun a BRO FIST we all do i mean about feeding Rhys and him comeing over to our house idk if i want to get punch by Fiona though XD

• Alt text

HazzatheMan posted: »

I am going to say it, because it's the truth: Everyone that is frequent on this thread, IS MY FRIEND! I consider all of you to be my friends! Now share Rhyiona with me!!! XD

• Welcome back ^^

Alsoo niiceee cheeezzeeeeeeeeee =v=

HEY THERE Guys, I missed you so much. I'm working hard at my summer work as waitress and it's kinda suck. Also I can read this thread

• Its all good, just hope your better now, no need to be embarrassed. Have some hugs!!Alt text

• Oh, but the cheese is glorious. Glorious! :3

Cute family feels are everything. <3

Cheesy end is cheesy.. This was fun. Thanks for voting and everything! ;A;

• Alt text

Gortys approves

I'm really starting to like these two...

• thank you!!

Alt text

Its all good, just hope your better now, no need to be embarrassed. Have some hugs!!

• Sorry i did NOT know that :b (?) Awkward.....
    Thank you for accepting my BRO FIST, NOW THAT'S BRO, BRO :D and also sorry for calling you a man :b (?) Yeah am just going to shut up now.....

(?) Hopefuly rhonu will forget this comment and conversation.

i'm a girl but i'll happily bro fist you like a bro, bro! x)

• awww it's not awkward, it's okay, don't worry! why would i want to forget this conversation, you are very nice and enthusiastic <3

Sorry i did NOT know that :b (?) Awkward..... Thank you for accepting my BRO FIST, NOW THAT'S BRO, BRO and also sorry for calling you a m

• Thank you :D (?) Chewbacca appreciates that.

awww it's not awkward, it's okay, don't worry! why would i want to forget this conversation, you are very nice and enthusiastic

• thank you so much<3 :3

I wish you luck! I get easily nervous too so I understand your concern very well! ;--; BUT YOU CAN DO IT!! Be the bravest penguin the world has seen! You are a winner Kruzii! You are a winner!

• YAAAAR! Gotta show the exam who is the boss

I wish you the best of luck friend you got this man 100% show that exam who's the boss and walk out of there like champion and if you star

• Alt text

• don't worry, it was kinda funny :P

• Thanks Brah!! XD

Final catch up again today we have a new member joing us welcome to the family Hazza:D BRO FIST<3, welcome back furiouss BRO FIST<3,

• That's so cute :3

And I hope you feel better when you wake up! :D

1 am fanfiction rhys and fiona are doing the frickle and then his feet get tangled in the sheets and he loses a sock so they have to stop

• Good Lord...

xfuriouss posted: »

what have i done... http://www.jibjab.com/view/NMpXWquaRHezuFvMdCzViA

• You got this Man B) i have total faith in you :D

BRO FIST <3

YAAAAR! Gotta show the exam who is the boss

• Hehe, that works :P

Rhys rejecting Sasha!!!

• I thought it could be Vaughn, but I have 2 reasons for my doubts:

1) The stranger is kinda tall, and Vaughn is short.

2) I just don't see Vaughn doing that to Rhys and Fiona. He has no proper motive yet...

Quiff posted: »

I think that the stranger could be Vaughn. Truth to be told, he is the weakest link in the group, Vaughn agrees on this himself. Plus he

• rolls eyes Tell me about it...

Evie is... a strange case. :P

• ... I liked the last one he posted :/

...You liked festivetech's posts, didn't you. :^)

• After lying eyes on her, he lazily raised arm in victory and went back to sleep.

Lol, Rhys be a fuckin' playa XD

MINI FANFIC: After a wild night, Rhys woke up, hungover. He looked to his left and saw someone sleeping there too. It was Fiona. After ly

• Other nicknames: Papa P, The Legend

Lol, dude XP

Pipas posted: »

Poogers got bored I see.

• So I got this tablets. tried one yesterday and was knocked out for 16Hours

:O Can I have those tablets?!

Seriously, what are they giving you?!?!?! XD

• Thanks Julie and human Gortys! ;)

XDJulieXD posted: »

Gortys approves

Sign in to comment in this discussion.