Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Vaughn in platform shoes. :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

I thought it could be Vaughn, but I have 2 reasons for my doubts: 1) The stranger is kinda tall, and Vaughn is short. 2) I just don't see Vaughn doing that to Rhys and Fiona. He has no proper motive yet...

• Sam & Max was a comedy to my knowledge, and they also made a Jurassic Park game, and a Back To The Future game as well, before TWD...

TellTale was kinda famous because of Sam & Max and Tales From Monkey Island. But TWD threw them into a mainstream spotlight :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I think they made funny games before they picked up TWD (though I don't actually know this for sure) so they have experience in comedy. But

• Lol, if only Doctors were like that :P

Man, those tablets can be addictive? That's... not creepy at all :P

Kruzii posted: »

lora.. something.. Me: yo, Doc bro! I need to pass this thing on friday, but when I'm too nervous I don't get anything done! Doc Bro:alright

• I know the ones @HazzatheMan the man just mentioned but I never really checked them out because they didn't have the format that introduced me to Telltale and the reason I liked the games.

I remember crying for days when Lee died. :D I couldn't watch the last scene for months without tearing up. Good times.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I don't know any other TTG games than Walking dead, Wolf among us, GoT, Tales..and those upcoming games sooo... TWD first season was the

• This gave me a real chuckle. :D

Pipas posted: »

Poogers got bored I see.

• He must be getting ready. :^)

195 likes! @Green613, your time has come

• That's, weird :/ I wouldn't do that lol. I'd be talking to my readers...

Yeah, and some of them are obviously written by children-minded people :P I read a TWAU fanfic that was a complete waste of my time. The villain was called the Power Boss :I

Oh, I think A/N chapters as updates are totally fine but interrupting a serious talk to pretend you're chatting with the characters is a lit

• Lol. I still shook my head when Telltale decided to give Vaughn those serious abs :P

HeartOfGold posted: »

Vaughn in platform shoes.

• Don't worry about it, it was pretty cute! And I hope you're feeling better soon! :)

rhonu posted: »

oh god......... well this is awkward.......... i woke up like an hour ago and my mom said i didn't react weirdly to anesthesia, she told

• edited July 2015

We might see some more development of Vaughn that can either prove or disprove this theory.

But Vaughn is still my #1 suspect as of now.

I thought it could be Vaughn, but I have 2 reasons for my doubts: 1) The stranger is kinda tall, and Vaughn is short. 2) I just don't see Vaughn doing that to Rhys and Fiona. He has no proper motive yet...

• he's a cool doc :) no chance that I ever take one of these again.

Lol, if only Doctors were like that :P Man, those tablets can be addictive? That's... not creepy at all :P

• Would totally like to see that :^)

HeartOfGold posted: »

Vaughn in platform shoes.

• Is Green whoring himself for the thread again? Wear the sequined dress, Green. It's preeeeetty. :o

195 likes! @Green613, your time has come

• edited July 2015

Don't forget to give me cookies this time mate, you forgot last year.

We'll get it for Christmas, don't worry!

• Yeah but some people think it's funny or something, I guess...

...Power Boss? That sounds... lovely...

That's, weird I wouldn't do that lol. I'd be talking to my readers... Yeah, and some of them are obviously written by children-minded people :P I read a TWAU fanfic that was a complete waste of my time. The villain was called the Power Boss :I

• I was saddened by Lee's death, but I didn't cry :/

There are very few games I have cried to:

• Some moments in Heavy Rain

• The Boss's grave in MGS3 (manly fucking tears for that scene!)

• Big Boss's death in MGS4

• Sarah's death in TLOU :'(

I know the ones @HazzatheMan the man just mentioned but I never really checked them out because they didn't have the format that introduced

• Same here I'm not very interested in their older games.

Yeah I miss the days with Lee and Clementine.. ;(

I know the ones @HazzatheMan the man just mentioned but I never really checked them out because they didn't have the format that introduced

• I guess my two suspects are Vaughn and Cassius then... If it is someone we haven't met yet then I will be slightly disappointed.

Quiff posted: »

We might see some more development of Vaughn that can either prove or disprove this theory. But Vaughn is still my #1 suspect as of now.

• edited July 2015

The Boss's grave in MGS3

This scene destroyed me, man.

Sarah's (TLOU) death made me sad but I didn't cry.

I cried during Lee's death and Kenny's. ;-; Still shocked I shot him but I'll stand by my decision...

I was saddened by Lee's death, but I didn't cry There are very few games I have cried to: * Some moments in Heavy Rain * The Bos

• Lol, good idea :D

.... Those sound like pills that dudes would use to spike a chick's drink!! XD

he's a cool doc no chance that I ever take one of these again.

• Haha, NO.

It was baaaaaad :P His death was the only cool thing, he got thrown down an elevator shaft by Bigby :)

Yeah but some people think it's funny or something, I guess... ...Power Boss? That sounds... lovely...

• If Clementine isn't in S3 I won't care about it. Can't just take the biggest reason we're invested in the game away!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Same here I'm not very interested in their older games. Yeah I miss the days with Lee and Clementine.. ;(

• What, seriously? That sounds funny more than anything. :D

Haha, NO. It was baaaaaad :P His death was the only cool thing, he got thrown down an elevator shaft by Bigby

• edited July 2015

You're not the only one :/

It would make no sense whatsoever. From the conversation we got from Fiona and The Stranger it must be someone we are familiar with.

I guess my two suspects are Vaughn and Cassius then... If it is someone we haven't met yet then I will be slightly disappointed.

• I think for MGS, it's also the music they use. But yeah, hearing her sacrifice... Manly tears :'(

I couldn't not cry at that scene.... Well done to Troy Baker for making it seem so real!

I shot Kenny the first time around, but in the end I let him kill Jane. Upon replaying TWD S1, I realise that Kenny really isn't that different between Seasons :/ He does get more aggressive, but the rest is the same. I still left him at the end though, he isn't safe enough to be around for a long period of time...

But Jane was crazy!

The Boss's grave in MGS3 This scene destroyed me, man. Sarah's (TLOU) death made me sad but I didn't cry. I cried during Lee's death and Kenny's. ;-; Still shocked I shot him but I'll stand by my decision...

• It was funny, but also the only moment in the entire fic that I would label as cool :P

What, seriously? That sounds funny more than anything.

• Yeah...

Quiff posted: »

You're not the only one It would make no sense whatsoever. From the conversation we got from Fiona and The Stranger it must be someone we are familiar with.

• yeah.. I am a chick, a tiny one too. Maybe the effect is different on bigger fellas? So gurls, always have an eye on your drink!

Lol, good idea .... Those sound like pills that dudes would use to spike a chick's drink!! XD

• Before I say anything else, has Tales been confirmed for multiple Seasons? Or is it a one Season deal like TWAU? (That will fucking change!)

I was wondering if even at the end of Ep.5, the Stranger doesn't reveal themselves, and instead he knows there is more to the story!! XD

Anyone ever think that Ep.5 will end with a cliffhanger and not a solid ending???

• :]

Poogers got bored I see.

• I kinda disagree with you on this one...

While I would be ok with Clem returning in S3. I want a new protagonist OR to play as Christa.

If Clementine isn't in S3 I won't care about it. Can't just take the biggest reason we're invested in the game away!

• The effect is always more apparent on 'smaller' people I guess :/

yeah.. I am a chick, a tiny one too. Maybe the effect is different on bigger fellas? So gurls, always have an eye on your drink!

• I'm laughing xD I never knew you was 69 years old Poogers :o

Poogers got bored I see.

• I like GoT, the first episode was kinda meh, but all the others I really enjoyed!

Rhyiona is Love, Rhyiona is Life Man... It's sad that I have to play the waiting game again for more episodes Guess I should start playing GOT...

• No multi-season deal ;-; The chanced of a Season 2 are about as high as Wolf season 2 ;-;

Before I say anything else, has Tales been confirmed for multiple Seasons? Or is it a one Season deal like TWAU? (That will fucking change!)

• After a wild night

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

JCleto10 posted: »

MINI FANFIC: After a wild night, Rhys woke up, hungover. He looked to his left and saw someone sleeping there too. It was Fiona. After ly

• You were a great amusement yesterday, no need to worry :^)

rhonu posted: »

oh god......... well this is awkward.......... i woke up like an hour ago and my mom said i didn't react weirdly to anesthesia, she told

• Some moments in Heavy Rain

this one always cracks me up xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nR0xIbnbmY

I was saddened by Lee's death, but I didn't cry There are very few games I have cried to: * Some moments in Heavy Rain * The Bos

Sign in to comment in this discussion.