Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• that fucking Jason! :D

* Some moments in Heavy Rain this one always cracks me up xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nR0xIbnbmY

• Yep. Her development is not completed yet in my opinion..

ABigBadWolf posted: »

If Clementine isn't in S3 I won't care about it. Can't just take the biggest reason we're invested in the game away!

• Guess it all depends on how TellTale handle the ending...

Poogers555 posted: »

No multi-season deal ;-; The chanced of a Season 2 are about as high as Wolf season 2 ;-;

• So aafter Got and Tales we'll have that Minecraft game and Walking dead season 3 and then a Marvel game? I'm only interested in TWD ;(

No multi-season deal ;-; The chanced of a Season 2 are about as high as Wolf season 2 ;-;

• Ohhhh that mall scene :P

Ethan needs to shut up! XD

* Some moments in Heavy Rain this one always cracks me up xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nR0xIbnbmY

• Not me. I'd literally drop the game.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I kinda disagree with you on this one... While I would be ok with Clem returning in S3. I want a new protagonist OR to play as Christa.

• Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yep. Her development is not completed yet in my opinion..

• Well, I'm still hoping for a Season 2 somehow. This game is too good for just one season. :(

Before I say anything else, has Tales been confirmed for multiple Seasons? Or is it a one Season deal like TWAU? (That will fucking change!)

• edited July 2015

Yeah, the music definitely helps. The Boss was a great character.

Troy Baker is an excellent VA. :)

I like Jane but I do think her plan was completely ridiculous (I actually love both Kenny and Jane -- they're in my top 5 TWD characters, both of them for being complex). However, I did stay with her because... where would Clem go with a baby alone? It's like suicide... in Kenny's ending you at least have a community to go into. If you drop Jane you'll just wander alone.

This is pointless though because if we continue with Clem you just know they're both gonna die anyway.

I think for MGS, it's also the music they use. But yeah, hearing her sacrifice... Manly tears I couldn't not cry at that scene.... Well

• Alt text

I am cheese from head to toes. :\

• "Mr. McSmooth"

YES

This is too cute. Always too cute. <3

buntingsir posted: »

I am cheese from head to toes.

• Mmmm... I was starting to get a little hungry! ;)

• I had to adress it at some point. ;)

Thanks! This one was awkward to do, I have no idea why...

"Mr. McSmooth" YES This is too cute. Always too cute.

• Oh, this is just the appetizer. :D

Mmmm... I was starting to get a little hungry!

• Awkward? It's really adorable though. :D

I had to adress it at some point. Thanks! This one was awkward to do, I have no idea why...

• I. Fucking. Love. Cheese.

• Well that's a relief, I was really nervous about this one.

Awkward? It's really adorable though.

• Wolf my man, this goes against the beliefs of AXE PEACE

https://youtu.be/63b4O_2HCYM

"Do you believe love is a battlefield?" "Sure?" "Then I wanna declare war on you." "!!!"

• In this case it's one and the same. :^)

Quiff posted: »

Wolf my man, this goes against the beliefs of AXE PEACE https://youtu.be/63b4O_2HCYM

• I just felt that Clem's story finished at the end of S2. Hate to say but, I just didn't really care anymore... Even the outcome of her alone with AJ, I still said to myself "That's enough, Clem's story is done" :/

Not me. I'd literally drop the game.

• Funny thing I am eating cheese at the moment :^)

And this little story was beautiful, my friend.

• I am confuse.

In this case it's one and the same. :^)

• Alt text

I. Fucking. Love. Cheese.

• I can't see them stopping there because these endings, imo, didn't wrap her story up at all. So she goes into Wellington. Then what? What's Wellington? Is it really safe? We'll never know? I don't want this. :/

I just felt that Clem's story finished at the end of S2. Hate to say but, I just didn't really care anymore... Even the outcome of her alone with AJ, I still said to myself "That's enough, Clem's story is done"

• No need to! :D

Well that's a relief, I was really nervous about this one.

• :^)

I am confuse.

• Bon appetit! ^_^

And thank you, I'm really glad to hear that!

Funny thing I am eating cheese at the moment :^) And this little story was beautiful, my friend.

• Troy Baker is an excellent VA. :)

Damn straight!

A lot of people argued that they went with Jane because Howe's was a solid plan for AJ's safety, whereas Wellington was a bit of a pipe dream... But Wellington is real, so I went with Kenny...

The choice is a hard one, cuz you're not only deciding who lives and who dies, but also where AJ and Clem will end up. What REALLY irked me is that even after Jane dies, you can still kill Kenny, but if you kill Kenny then you can't kill Jane!! WTF IS THAT ABOUT?!

Yeah, the music definitely helps. The Boss was a great character. Troy Baker is an excellent VA. I like Jane but I do think her plan

• Yeah I admit even I thought Wellington wouldn't be real but as it turns out... oops!

Yeah, I don't get that either. It's especially strange because you're the one making the decision to let her die, right? So why rage kill Kenny? Because that was a rage kill, did you see Clem's face when she lifts the gun? There's some flaw in logic there.

Troy Baker is an excellent VA. Damn straight! A lot of people argued that they went with Jane because Howe's was a solid plan fo

• Hmmm, never thought of it that way :/

But then it's just a re-run. Clem will escape, find another group, they'll all die off, and then she'll be somewhere else either alone or with people...

With a different protagonist, we can actually get something else. Like Christa! Where is she? Too many people have just told me to accept that she is 'gone' or outright dead. Why should I take that and go? Nothing got confirmed...

I can't see them stopping there because these endings, imo, didn't wrap her story up at all. So she goes into Wellington. Then what? What's Wellington? Is it really safe? We'll never know? I don't want this.

• I think a good way to end it would be for Clem's group to build their own community instead of breaking into someone else's. As in... at least you know sort of what's happening there, you know? With these new people you just can't tell what they're gonna do.

Also, I do want to see Christa again. I don't believe she's dead but it saddens me Clementine kinda stops caring about finding her.

Hmmm, never thought of it that way But then it's just a re-run. Clem will escape, find another group, they'll all die off, and then she'

• Yeah, I believed it was real cuz even Christa mentioned it as their port of call...

It really pissed me off... Probably another reason I chose to stay with Kenny until we reached Wellington :) The dude can make his own way by himself....

Yeah I admit even I thought Wellington wouldn't be real but as it turns out... oops! Yeah, I don't get that either. It's especially stran

• I thought they were rumours - which reminds me, how did they even hear about this in the apocalypse?

I don't know, man, he's kinda determinant now which means he's probably doomed or lost forever. :P

Yeah, I believed it was real cuz even Christa mentioned it as their port of call... It really pissed me off... Probably another reason I chose to stay with Kenny until we reached Wellington The dude can make his own way by himself....

• That's basically what Clem and Jane can choose to do with that family when they go back to Howe's...

I think Clem changed her priorities, kinda like finding her Parent's in S1. She just gradually comes to accept the idea that she is dead or she will never see her again... That's almost what makes Clem great! She is a kid! She has these beliefs...

I think a good way to end it would be for Clem's group to build their own community instead of breaking into someone else's. As in... at lea

• Which is determinant so it doesn't really tell a lot of people much. :( I told the family to fuck off though. :P

I understand Clem's change of heart and how hardened she became, I like it. :) It's just me as a player wanting to find her that's whining. :P But it makes sense in the context of the story.

That's basically what Clem and Jane can choose to do with that family when they go back to Howe's... I think Clem changed her priorities,

• Isn't Christa tinkering with a radio around the campfire?? You could still send distress signals... I guess :/

I think Kenny and Jane are both just done. It would be too much for TellTale to tailor S3 to include one of them over the other imo...

I thought they were rumours - which reminds me, how did they even hear about this in the apocalypse? I don't know, man, he's kinda determinant now which means he's probably doomed or lost forever. :P

• She had a radio? I really don't remember. Huh.

Well, yeah, you know they'd just pull an Omid with them.

Isn't Christa tinkering with a radio around the campfire?? You could still send distress signals... I guess I think Kenny and Jane are both just done. It would be too much for TellTale to tailor S3 to include one of them over the other imo...

• edited July 2015

Lol, I feel like shit when I make choices like those :P

I like how hardened she became, but also how we are constantly reminded on how she is a kid. The group don't like to include her in major decisions, she doesn't realise that Luke and Jane had sex (lol, that scene) and she can't just beat up everyone she fights...

Which is determinant so it doesn't really tell a lot of people much. I told the family to fuck off though. :P I understand Clem's change

• Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. :P I wasn't expecting Clem to pull a gun on them though.

Yeah although you still see people complain about how OP she is for kicking a door down lmao

Lol, I feel like shit when I make choices like those :P I like how hardened she became, but also how we are constantly reminded on how sh

• I'll be replaying S2 on my PS4 soon enough so I'll let you know :D

Don't remind me... Poor Omid, I kept trying to pick up the gun when she just left it on the sink!! Stupid Clem >:(

She had a radio? I really don't remember. Huh. Well, yeah, you know they'd just pull an Omid with them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.