Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm quite 'afraid' with this game, because in GOT, no one is safe from being attacked or killed...

Alt text

HazzatheMan posted: »

Well I started playing GOT; I'm currently at the point where Gared comes across Ramsay flaying someone (So please for the love of Rhyiona,

• WRONG! I would NEVER see Fiona in a skirt >:( they are so impractical!

Alt text

Nice drawing and idea thou

Found this somewhere in tumblr. Credit to unicorns-and-titans

• edited July 2015

It's not impractical. What for? It would just be more nonsense.

XDJulieXD posted: »

WRONG! I would NEVER see Fiona in a skirt >:( they are so impractical! Nice drawing and idea thou

• THAT SHIRT

SO

LEWD

Found this somewhere in tumblr. Credit to unicorns-and-titans

• So sad when Joffrey died, he was my favourite character ;_;

https://youtu.be/OUePZZDLPrE

• I am drooling at the mere thought of it.

Fiona/Money/Rhys? (Oh god what's wrong with me)

• Ohoho :^)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It's pretty boring so yeah.. I'm gonna go outside. And I'll upload a short Rhyiona video tomorrow, be ready byeeee and have fun (:

• edited July 2015

Still better than old women with clubs. :P

• Kenny is Bosnian CONFIRMED!

• So, I was watching a Honeyworks video (don't feel bad for not knowing them) and there was a scene in the video where the girl kisses the dude. I don't know why, but this reminds me of Rhys and Fiona if they were in a highschool AU, or just in general. Hell, the dude even has a tie! ;)

Alt text

• well that's true! ;P

Pipas posted: »

Still better than old women with clubs. :P

• GAAASP! This changes everything! :O

Kenny is Bosnian CONFIRMED!

• I'm sure you're not the only one who likes that shirt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

dat shirt tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Hi! Uh... I'm not in the mood to cook cheese, so instead I made this really quickly.

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

So cute ;-;

buntingsir posted: »

Hi! Uh... I'm not in the mood to cook cheese, so instead I made this really quickly.

• Alt text

Hi! Uh... I'm not in the mood to cook cheese, so instead I made this really quickly.

• Alt text

That's really good! Quickly saves it into my Rhyiona folder

• Alt text

• Why crawl under a rock? this is beautiful!

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• edited July 2015

You did goooood!

Alt text

Very nice! This reminds me of your older drawings because you made it to look like it's traditional art but it's actually digital! :O

Anyway, point is that I love this!

• Amazing ^_^

Alt text

• Holy shit.

• butiful!!!!!

• Having a loving time...

Alt text

• Don't worry, you will get used to it eventually. I understood most of your fanfic to be honest. A few months here and your english will improve a lot. I'm still trying to improve mine either. :P

rhonu posted: »

i have fun but also i get sad because i really would love to share my fanfiction with you but i can't. i guess i'll have to learn how to write properly in english

• Dayum, this is awesome!

Having a loving time...

• Well, a lot of spanish words are similar to portuguese words, so I think can understand well enough too... probably.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Well, I understand spanish well enough (but I'm terrible at typing it) but I don't know about the rest of the thread.

• How romantic <3

Having a loving time...

• Heres a sudden thought; What if the stranger leaves for like an hour and comes back to see Rhys and Fiona kissing :000

• awwwwwww <3

Having a loving time...

• as much as i love the idea, wouldn't that be a very very bad decision for him?

Heres a sudden thought; What if the stranger leaves for like an hour and comes back to see Rhys and Fiona kissing :000

• Why? xD

as much as i love the idea, wouldn't that be a very very bad decision for him?

• That's a tough question. Maybe because sometimes my mind is just weird like that and I get embarrassed really easily.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Why crawl under a rock? this is beautiful!

• Thank you! I'm really glad :)

I was thinking about doing some traditional sketches again, maybe I'll post some of them someday, I don't know...

nohuhhuh posted: »

You did goooood! Very nice! This reminds me of your older drawings because you made it to look like it's traditional art but it's actually digital! :O Anyway, point is that I love this!

• Sitting under a rock wasn't really comfy, so I came back to see all of your nice comments about my stuff. I'm sorry for not replying, but I genuinely thank you all and I'm really really seriously happy that you liked it.

My hugs for everyone.

Alt text

• SO cute. <3

• Telltale should do that in the next episode!

Heres a sudden thought; What if the stranger leaves for like an hour and comes back to see Rhys and Fiona kissing :000

• he secretly ships it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.