Tyrion vs Clementine

Comments

• Clem cuz plot armor

• I'd say Tyrion has plot armor too.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Clem cuz plot armor

• Don't say that, Martin might be around here...

Green613 posted: »

I'd say Tyrion has plot armor too.

• Clem fucked up Winston and the Stranger lol.

• We all know his real fetish is with killing Starks, not Lannisters :P

TheCatWolf posted: »

Don't say that, Martin might be around here...

• That's right. I hope telltale does not have the same fetish with killing Forresters :l

Green613 posted: »

We all know his real fetish is with killing Starks, not Lannisters :P

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

The one with a gun.

• Two characters with such intense plot armor attempting to kill one another would probably cause the universe to implode in upon itself. Then they would be the last two people in an empty void of nothingness.

• TheCatWolf posted: »

Don't say that, Martin might be around here...

• Come on guys - the only two characters Martin unfairly provides with plot armor is Brienne of Tarth and Sansa Stark - I'm really worried he will kill Tyrion in A Dream of Spring...

But to answer the question, I'd say.... well Clem has a gun, Tyrion has a silver tongue and might be able to talk his way out of the situation.

• edited July 2015

I feel like a dwarf with no combat training whatsoever surviving an attempt to execute him, an encounter with savage tribesmen, two large scale battles, a prison break, a battle with grayscale infected stonemenn, a dip in a grayscale infested river, (Which infects the person that jumps in to save him with grayscale but leaves Tyrion untouched) being sold into slavery and finally a disease that wipes out his master and most of the other slaves might be evidence of just a bit of plot armor.

(These are taken from the book, the television series may not include some of these.)

Harian96 posted: »

Come on guys - the only two characters Martin unfairly provides with plot armor is Brienne of Tarth and Sansa Stark - I'm really worried he

• Wow.... just, wow... Clem might have the Gun, but Tyrion has all the Luck.

I feel like a dwarf with no combat training whatsoever surviving an attempt to execute him, an encounter with savage tribesmen, two large sc

• Jesus, are you fuckin' kiddin me!

Clem fucked up Winston and the Stranger lol.

• Tyrion is just tougher than people give him credit for. He's also incredibly smart. Varys would have left him to die if Tyrion didn't have a brilliant mind for politics.

I'd rather live in the Zombie Apocalypse than deal with the political intrigue of Kings Landing/Westeros.

Wow.... just, wow... Clem might have the Gun, but Tyrion has all the Luck.

• Only big book POW character that is 100% dead is Ned Stark.
    GRRM doesn't randomly kill people like D&D.

• I disagree about Brienne. She just had half her face eaten for cryin' out loud! what plot armor do you think GRRM gave her?

Come on guys - the only two characters Martin unfairly provides with plot armor is Brienne of Tarth and Sansa Stark - I'm really worried he

• Brienne is an idiot who doesn't understand how the world works and tries to find her place among it as a honorable idealistic knight, whenever she's at the brink of any real danger she's repeatedly saved and thus never truly suffers - in the HBO series she even kills Stannis and is stupid enough to call Renly the 'rightful king' even though he was younger than Stannis - I despise her utter stupidity and her employment of brawn over brains, all the while she gets away with her reckless actions without consequences, I sincerely hope she finally either dies in Season 6, or at the very least suffers a major loss of some kind, because GRRM is seriously giving her too much favor.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I disagree about Brienne. She just had half her face eaten for cryin' out loud! what plot armor do you think GRRM gave her?

• edited July 2015

Again i say, she just had half her face EATEN, as in digested by another human being while still attatched to her body. And add, multiple attempted rapes and a lifetime of ridicule and humiliation just for being who she was born as.

I understand that Brienne is an extremely naive kind of character, and also takes her concept of Honor to extremes. But that doesn't make her stupid, it just means she has been sheltered from some aspects of the world she lives in and is still learning how to exist in it. I never see anyone complain of say, The Hound, using too much brawn over brain, or any other man. She is just using the tools that she is equipped with, and is acquiring new ones in her travels. She is not likely to be able to seduce just anyone, like someone in Cersei or Margary's beauty. As you say, she isn't likely to outwit just anyone either. So, what does that really leave her with but her strength?

Brienne is an idiot who doesn't understand how the world works and tries to find her place among it as a honorable idealistic knight, whenev

• Tyrion all the way, much more intresting

• This is a fight -_-

Tyrion all the way, much more intresting

• edited July 2015

oh shit im an idiot

Clemenem posted: »

This is a fight -_-

• No you're not lol. Peace and love

oh shit im an idiot

• *Damn dude *

Clemenem posted: »

No you're not lol. Peace and love