Will We See Tyrion Again?

More than that - will we be able to interact with him one last time before his escape? There might be a player choice to testify against Tyrion (not that I'd do that to him) - I'm really hoping its possible for Mira to briefly visit Tyrion in prison, though it probably won't happen.

Mira probably won't be directly present at Tyrion's trial either - It could be possible for her to interact with Tyrion prior to his trial by combat, - though he does spend a period of time in prison after the Mountain defeats Oberyn it seems less likely for Mira to visit him at that point, though not entirely impossible - however by the time Jaime breaks him out there likely won't be any room for Mira to interact with him.

What do you guys think, will any further interactions between Mira and Tyrion occur in Episode 5?

Comments

• I doubt we'll see him again, maybe he meets Asher but that would mean Asher never gets out of Meereen.

• edited July 2015

Well according to the Wiki, Tyrion will appear in the next episode. As for how? Well the only way would be for her to be blackmailed by Cersei to testify against Tyrion in the trial. Perhaps she can visit him in his cell, although unlikely.

• I'm majorly positive we'll see him Episode 5.

• He's in the 'Next Time', and I'm pretty sure it was a new model, so I think we'll see him.

• Plot twist: you escape with him!

• Guys even if u dont like it.Sell Tyrion out.Dont tell him that u got the decree and please Cersei.Also do everything u can to please Margery.
    She controls Tommen after Tywin dies.Everything Margery gives to Tommen he will sign.You will finally be able to help yourself.You know what happens in the show.Use it.Tyrion will leave and u will be safe from him.Eventually even Cersei will be out of power.

• Margery hates us and is sent to prison, there is no help from her. She may be able to manipulate Tommen but why would she help us. We may not even be able to fix our relationship with Marge.

greensenpai posted: »

Guys even if u dont like it.Sell Tyrion out.Dont tell him that u got the decree and please Cersei.Also do everything u can to please Margery

• This will be hard for me, I don't want to testify against Tyrion but I don't want Cersei to arrest Mira (my relationship with Margeary is not the best right now, so she won't come to Myra's rescua) and I want the stupid letter to get approved by someone so the Forrester's become the only provider of Ironwood to the crown so I think it will depend on the circunstances everything happens at the time :S

• Nah, do what you want. It won't matter anyway.

greensenpai posted: »

Guys even if u dont like it.Sell Tyrion out.Dont tell him that u got the decree and please Cersei.Also do everything u can to please Margery

• Also there are some unused lines with him talking to Mira, and I think someone else will help us get in his cell (if not the people whom we can't trust at all).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.