Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Sasha looks stunning.

And of course, Gortys as cute as ever.

• edited July 2015

We noticed; you even changed your icon. And we do like your stuff, it's hilarious. ;P

Sweet Rhyiona dreams. <3

Brawl posted: »

Now that I'm back I've gotta put my ass to work for this thread again , even if people don't like my stuff ;_;. And yes for all the 0 peo

• edited July 2015

Yeah and not to mention the fact that people there confuse a simple matter of taste with homophobia or something. Even if you explain yourself. The anon feature makes that especially easy.

On person on tumblr literally told Rhyiona fans once to "get the fuck off with your shitty ship name" aaaaand the person shipped Rhack. It's just... You sure you wanna go there, buddy? Cause Rhack rhymes with ass crack so you'll end up losing.

I've been itching to say that one so if that person's lurking then joke's on you.

rhonu posted: »

i would love to be on tumblr, but the ship hate makes me anxious... het ships are not very welcomed... i ship rhyiona because i'm an absolut

• Aww, thank you. <3

Damn it, you can't do this! You can't!

nohuhhuh posted: »

WAIT HOW DID I MISS THIS!!??? ;A; So little comments today and I still missed this!! Anyway.. aww so cute! I really like the idea of s

• Now you understand what Rhys sees in her, besides, you know...

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Sasha looks stunning. And of course, Gortys as cute as ever.

• Organs.

armis37 posted: »

Now you understand what Rhys sees in her, besides, you know...

• My friend thinks we are all crazy, I screenshoted the talk about Rhys/Fiona/Money and he was kind of freaked out. That was my attempt to bring him to the Rhyiona ship :c

• Someone gifed Sasha's butt.

I can't believe this. :P

• edited July 2015

That moment when you look at that picture and thinking: "Sasha looks great. Wh-? A? Oh, no Rhys. Thank God." breathing out
    I like Sasha but after ep 3 i just feel liiiiiittle scared when i see her at some picture. Its weird but... Meh.
    Yeah i really love only one ship. So i consciously try not to see other ship's content.

• Aww :(

Not everyone appreciates the glory of this ship I'm afraid :/

My friend thinks we are all crazy, I screenshoted the talk about Rhys/Fiona/Money and he was kind of freaked out. That was my attempt to bring him to the Rhyiona ship :c

• Strong independent women.

• I don't think he ships anything tbh, I'll have to ask him :/

Quiff posted: »

Aww Not everyone appreciates the glory of this ship I'm afraid

• Cause Rhack rhymes with ass crack so you'll end up losing

IM LAUGHGING god bless sassy wolf

yeah i read that one and i also read hate on twitter back when i was trying to search for a rp partner and it made me feel ugh. i mean... it's okay if you don't like it but i don't get why people are mean about it. but anyways i'm also too delicate and i shouldn't let them make me feel bad for shipping them, i guess i'll eventually learn how to ignore hurtful opinions... :(

Yeah and not to mention the fact that people there confuse a simple matter of taste with homophobia or something. Even if you explain yourse

• The world needs to know wolf! >:(

Aww, thank you. Damn it, you can't do this! You can't!

• i know it sounds rude, but i don't really care about sasha, i never liked her :P

Vernaya posted: »

That moment when you look at that picture and thinking: "Sasha looks great. Wh-? A? Oh, no Rhys. Thank God." breathing out I like Sasha but

• Remember how you took pictures of Fiona's rear end? xD

• to be honest, fiona is my ultimate wife but sasha is also gorgeous af... i'm basically in love with everyone in this game

amazing art as always! and gortys, aw <3

• Don't forget that Rhack without the H is Rack and we all know what that can mean. So who has the crappy name again?

No, it's not your problem because you're not the one insulting people over simple preferences. They are; it doesn't matter what type of personality you have because they shouldn't do what they're doing regardless. Especially if they have no ground to talk.

rhonu posted: »

Cause Rhack rhymes with ass crack so you'll end up losing IM LAUGHGING god bless sassy wolf yeah i read that one and i also read

• Your friend smells of peasant...

My friend thinks we are all crazy, I screenshoted the talk about Rhys/Fiona/Money and he was kind of freaked out. That was my attempt to bring him to the Rhyiona ship :c

• Alt text

• Here you go guys! Enjoy that and thank me later :)

Alt text

• What if I revealed the secret behind your art? You're an axoltl, afterall! You hide something too! >:(

nohuhhuh posted: »

The world needs to know wolf! >:(

• Who could've done this? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Someone gifed Sasha's butt. I can't believe this. :P

• I tell him to clean with Rhyiona to make him smell better but he never listens :/

Your friend smells of peasant...

• do dat.

I don't think he ships anything tbh, I'll have to ask him

• How could you use Indominus rex? How?

This is what I imagine:

• Alt text

• Jee, I dunno, you tell me. :P

Pipas posted: »

Who could've done this? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Thanks for the nightmares!

Here you go guys! Enjoy that and thank me later

• Born a peasant, dies a peasant. :///

I tell him to clean with Rhyiona to make him smell better but he never listens

• Is it copyrighted by the Rhyshas? My apologies then, I did not know.

How could you use Indominus rex? How?

• I just asked him, he said he ships a ship with the titanic, whatever that means.

do dat.

• Season 2 of TWAU leaked footage.

Here you go guys! Enjoy that and thank me later

• Gasp! No you wouldn't do that! Plus you don't have cameras in my apartment. Plusplus I'm not hiding anything! looks nervously around

What if I revealed the secret behind your art? You're an axoltl, afterall! You hide something too! >:(

• Rhys Be Like:Alt text

• edited July 2015

That was... for a very specific purpose okay. ;-; I needed to make an edit.

Remember how you took pictures of Fiona's rear end? xD

• Unless I can find away to convert him... some how he shall join us xD

Born a peasant, dies a peasant. //

• Tell me about it ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

That was... for a very specific purpose okay. ;-; I needed to make an edit.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.