Ramsay timeline

So i dont know if Telltale realises that Tommens coronation is in 4x05.In episode 4x06 Yara attacks the Dreadfort and Ramsay is there.Which would mean Ramsay shouldnt stay long and we shouldnt be seeing him until the Bolton army marches into Winterfell after Moat Cailin.
If Telltale follows the shows cannon they should really be careful about this kind of stuff.

Comments

• Lol and doesn't it take days to march from the Dreadfort to Ironrath?

• It does.I think about 4-5 days with horse.

• edited July 2015

Well I don't think that Ramsay'll be very long at Ironrath, he'll just go away again and leave the mess behind... just like he did couple episodes ago.

• Ramsay is a wizard.

• Ramsay also still has a beard for some reason, even it went in season 4 ep 2

• His model in ep4 still has facial hair :D

• edited July 2015

There's a picture of a beardless Ramsey if you look at the choice "You and _% of players met Ramsey at ____" but the model isn't present in game. That was always there though, it didn't come in an update.

• But doesn't Ramsay have to clear the Ironborn out of Moat Cailin before Roose can come North again? Or did they leave that out of the show too? And from there it's not long until Deepwood Motte is taken back by the Northern Clans and Stannis. And Deepwood is farther West than Ironrath, so that Northern army should be marching right by us soon.

Fuck it's hard to keep the storylines for the books, show and game straight sometimes. Especially when they screw with things like Ramsay being everywhere but where he should be.

• Malcolm Branfield is not impressed.

• The game follows the show cannon which means:
    1.At the start of the 5th episode Ramsay should leave back to the Dreadfort.
    2.Ramsay is at the Dreadfort when the Greyjoys attack it.
    3.Ramsay raises a few hundred men and marches on Moat Cailin with Theon.
    4.He uses Theon and takes Moat Cailin and is made a true Bolton.
    5.The entire Bolton army marches towards Winterfell.
    We shouldnt be seeing Ramsay again this season.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

But doesn't Ramsay have to clear the Ironborn out of Moat Cailin before Roose can come North again? Or did they leave that out of the show t

• Okay, so they left Deepwood Motte out completely then? Or does Asha/Yara retreat there after she attacks the Dreadfort?

Thanks for the explanation though greensenpai, it is very helpful. :)

greensenpai posted: »

The game follows the show cannon which means: 1.At the start of the 5th episode Ramsay should leave back to the Dreadfort. 2.Ramsay is at

• The Show left out Deepwood Motte entirely but the game makes a reference to it. I think Asha/Yara goes to the same place as the rest of the Ironborn after her "attack" on the Dreadfort: Oblivion.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Okay, so they left Deepwood Motte out completely then? Or does Asha/Yara retreat there after she attacks the Dreadfort? Thanks for the explanation though greensenpai, it is very helpful.

• The show does mention Yara/Asha taking Deepwood multiple times.However in both the game and show the ironborn presence in the north is mostly ignored

The Show left out Deepwood Motte entirely but the game makes a reference to it. I think Asha/Yara goes to the same place as the rest of the Ironborn after her "attack" on the Dreadfort: Oblivion.

• To feast in the Drowned Lord's watery halls forever? :)

Thanks for clearing it up for me Lord Goss.

The Show left out Deepwood Motte entirely but the game makes a reference to it. I think Asha/Yara goes to the same place as the rest of the Ironborn after her "attack" on the Dreadfort: Oblivion.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.